New Ben Garrison

Can someone show the un-edited version?

It's sexy

Drumpfff is a nabzi teeheeee XDDDDDDDDDD

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Youre right, we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

Agreed. And these cringy cartoons won't help me getting a job. Thanks drumpf.

It's perfect

Saved.

>BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS

Yes goyim, Trump is so bad. Vote democrat to save the earth! It's the only way!

>BURN IT DOWN

So close, so close...

Maybe if you get the fuck off the Internet and go look for a job you'll get one, instead of waiting for the President of the United States to find you one.

Accurate.

embarassing.

>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years.

I don't know, man. Chief Sweaty Bisonballs was pretty shit, too.

I love that he didn't label every single character finally

Last 500 years

> Last 500 years

> LAST 500 YEARS

0.20$ have been added to your account

guys cmon, who has the original

OK stfu, post the real version.

chekd

He's right. This is the exact same thing that happened with Pim Fortuyn. The leftist media and politicians spent months telling people he was Hitler incarnate, dangerous, would destroy everyone's civil rights, and even that it would be OK to kill him.

So someone did, and they all loudly washed their hands of it like Pontius Pilate. Not their fault. They never wanted that. etc. etc.

The Western left is an offshoot of communism, and uses all of communism's dirty tricks.

UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE

I'm this guy from the future. Don't listen to me. This copypasta turns out to be the one that finally takes Drumpf down and then it's Madame President in 2020. She imprisoned all the white males (which included me) and at first I cheered but then once there were only black men to choose from cuckoldry became illegal and my wife's son was executed on the spot (HE'S 8!). I don't know what's going on outside of this prison cell other than the invention of time travel messaging but I hear things are pretty dire. *static*
I'm losing my connection.
*static*
The only way to stop this is to... [incomprehensible]

Actually good comic for once.

subtle

Kek, you got me.
But if you really are this dumb I pity you. The travel ban is not racist, you're implying that math, patterns and logic are racist you dumbfuck - he's trying to protect your stupid whiny ass. Plus, pulling out of the Paris Cuck Accord was smart, if you disagree you know nothing about it faggot. You'd literally be paying billions upon billions, losing millions of jobs and hiking energy costs to unprecedented levels to reduce 0.2 degrees Celsius by 2117. Go fuck yourself and I hope you die.

Hillarious bait my dude.

>TRUMP IS HITLER!

I think it's funny that I recognize this character as Rachel Maddow.

Ha ha ha! He used Bike Lock Guy.

>le boogeyman
milquetoast rightwingfags are worthless

where's his cartoon on trump felating the wall?

>can't tell if stupid or just a leaf leafing

this isn't the original

kek

Gave me an idea

>burn it down is not shut it down
you had one job

Wow, he didn't label all the people. This has to be a first.

Question; How is what OP is showing worse than people demanding the last president to be hange?

>NGER underlined

What did he mean by this?

I'm having issues with the conflation of far left terrorism and muslim/ISIS terrorism.

>wait hol up, that's an antifa get up? I need a scorecard.

zuklon ben does it again

*Bursts out of Liberal cocoon*

AH! FINALLY, AFTER 500 YEARS!

IT IS TIME TO DENOUNCE TRUMP

OH SHIT

heh

Larping as a rural republican

Top kek

i cant see the difference what am i missing?

Nice try. Now lets have the real one.

Long time Trump supporter here. I have to say, it's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. Come on goyi.... Uh, Anons, let's impeach Trump! He's only bad for your... Uh, our nation fellow white people!!

I'm going crazy trying to find the difference

now we're cooking
make Micheal Moore into a disgusting fat lesbian
oh wait....

SOMEONE MAKE ALL THE PEOPLE HAPPY MERCHANTS PLEASE

what did farage do

That's Kaine

He didn't label everything this time. Good job Ben!

bump

Someone should edit this so the jew is lighting the match while the people scream.

Thank you, was hoping someone would make this edit.

Do a few people really not realize that this is a joke or are they just pretending to be retarded?

snoop dog has a jew star now

>nigger literally screaming "kill the goy"
Holy fucking shit

no my dude, you're looking at real retards, in the wild, unchanged by man

exactly

Nice try. You're not a rural Trump voter. You sound like a NYC tranny. Go elsewhere with your gay ass tripe.

Shoot the goy I mean.

Out of all the symbols representing expletives, he picks the ones that look closest to G O Y

Genius.

Perfect!

I'm a rural voter too, and i have to say that voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>Democrat
>Rural
>Voting for trump

Autism

unedited version

Bump, my pirated photoshop found me out and stopped working.

HE DIDN'T LABEL THE PEOPLE

WHO ARE THEY

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

A SHEKEL FOR A GOOD GOY

Again what are we missing they look the same

>tfw so called antivirus programs & antimalware keep removing your fucking patched dlls
JUST

200% Agree, legitimate user.

That's not funny, Ben. Someone almost died

/ourguy/

Thank god you put your flag as Republican, now I believe you.

where can i get my shekels

fuck off kekistani

>replying to the wrong person
ya blew it

closest i could do

>was gonna post this
>notice moore's hat says MM

out of all the people ben thought we would recognize, he thought moore's unforgettable figure would be a little too difficult.

I replied to the right person kikeboi

>no giant name tag emblazoned on their foreheads
This has to be an edit

What's Farage doing in there as the goy on the top?

kek mte

use the airbrush/color blender a bit more and I think we have a keeper

no you didn't, you mean to reply to the guy above him, kys you stubborn cuck

Slowly but surely he is becoming more based. The noses are getting more noticable.

No, I meant to reply to the kekistani who said that Garisson was /ourguy/.

meant for

Lol this is the same guy who posts about bilderbergers.

Daily reminder that when you're using this flag on Sup Forums/ but you are not even German with ancestors who fought in the WII or at least had a good excuse why they didn't you are not better than a patehtic weeb.

YOU LIE

meant for

My great-grandfather literally fought in WW2 on the side of the Axis.

And the guy who killed him ONLY got 12 years in prison for assassinating a presidential candidate. They couldn't release him after his 12 years because there was too many threats against his life and they couldn't protect him, so they kept in prison a while longer.

this dumbfucker ben is too much of a blind follower. someone should teach him what real life looks like.