How you guys holding up?

Getting pretty close to suicide here in cuckanada tbqhfam

Well, move somewhere

You matter to us user. Put the rake down.

Where?? My blood is from scotland/france.. UK is 1984 the country and France is a Muslim state.

Not well, there's Chinks all over the place in Vancouver. Can't find a job anywhere I fucking hate it.

how is this political? Unless you're planning to start race war in your suicide attempt...

i drank myself into a stupor last night. felt like kms but feeling a bit better today..

Move to Seattle
Tech industry there is a gold mine

Don't kill yourself user.

Here on Sup Forums we joke a lot about leafland, but isn't it one of the best country in the world where to live?

If you feel like killing yourself, at least be a hero and take out some liberal scumqueens with you.

Really sick of my job. Everything either breaks or is lost. Sitting in my office dicking around with my autism spinner. Got vacation next week so someone else can clean up shit for once.

Is normal if you are leaf

Just fine senpai, thanks for asking.

I keep waking up at like 3 AM to a mega bright star though (it's waaay too close to be a star)

This

You should cross the border into America and live as an illegal living off American tax payers money

lolno. It's EU 2.0

Feels like living hell. Entitled Feminstwomen, no history or identity, and the slow coming doom of demographic replacement. Every dude is cucked so you can't even vent to a bro.
Life is so expensive and I'm surrounded my the thirs world.. I take the bus and I'm the only white person. I feel I want to die every day

If you kill yourself, you win

>they win
ftfy

Nigger you are literally a cheap car trip from America, stop complaining you can move whenever you want.

>A FUCKING LEAF

r9k thread in Sup Forums

I'm the only white student in almost all of my university classes. Avoid Toronto. I want to move.

Interesting, I guess everyone has its problems.
Maybe you should trasfer to a small town in the country populated only by white people?

Feels bro.
Just move to America and buy a gun.

Dude, just move somewhere else.
Don't kill yourself.

Take out some shitskins with you ironically

I feel you. Just get off Sup Forums for a little while, avoid the toxic MSM, try to get out of the big cities and see if you can move out to a more rural area, be closer to nature for a while. The whole world is wrong, so all ou can do is concentrate on yourself.

America, genuinely dude it's cucked to an extent but depending on how small a city you can take the Midwest is a haven from Marxism. Also recommend Montana or Wyoming, pretty close to Canadian climate with the exception of a more enjoyable summer.

Do it you fucking pussy

C'mon man don't give up, work out, make good money and get a based east Asian woman.

just get a job offer in the states and apply for a TN visa, assuming you're going for a minimum of a bachelor's degree and have a good major like comp sci

Come to Iceland if you need to be around other whites. Find a place with low amounts of non-whites and settle down there. Otherwise, settle down and focus on yourself.

Just move to a white province. It's not like all of Canada is full of immigrants and faggots.

Return home (to the U.K.). You're exactly what it is they're going to need for the upcoming shitstorm that's bound to happen. You are exactly what's going to be needed in the future, so don't sell your life short and off yourself. Remember, whites are Gods true chosen people. That's why the world hates us.

I immigrated here from the USSR as a kid, and my parents taught me what a shitty country REALLY is. Some of you fucks are really spoiled. Canada has its issues, but it's still a bretty good place to be. All isn't necessarily lost yet. Lots of all-white places you can move to here if you want. While you Canuck-born fucks keep whining, us immigrants will keep protecting what we know is precious.

Moved from a ex commie slavshithole myself as a kid. I can relate.

White Canadians are entitled as fuck. They're all complete cucks so it's hard to feel bad for them. Never met a single one that is not fully progressive. Only problem I have is having both the "white privilege" meme but absolutely no real benefit from it (as in, had to make it on my own).

I genuinely do not have any sympathy for white canadian men.

wanting to die over here in the uk desu senpai

/r9k/ is a colony of Sup Forums

If you feel like shit start lifting/cardio.

Humans weren't designed to stay indoors watching Chinese cartoons all day

Seconds on that noose user

Wtf same here. Theres this big ass bright star(or what looks like a star) out my window the past couple of nights and it just sits there in the same spot for hours without moving before eventually fading away.

Well to be fair, you are a leaf. It's not as if you can look forward to the left finally being exposed as pedopimp faggots like those of us in the US can.

But hey, look on the bright side, once your tax rate finally reaches 100% your fellow leafs might finally realize Communism is a stupid kike scam that works almost as good as fapping without a foreskin.

Yes and no.

The wilderness affords an opportunity you simply do not have in europe: At any time, you can just leave. You can go into the forests and live there, if you can handle it and know what you're doing. You can build a log cabin, you can farm food and hunt deer. It's hard, it's dangerous, but you can do it.

Not another soul within a hundred miles of you.

In that sense, Canada has an amazing sense of freedom. In the absolute worst case you can leave all the controls of society and live a pleasant and undisturbed life so long as your health never fails you.

Our problems in Canada are social ills which you are already very familiar with, but living here is not agony. Aside from Ontario, most immigrants are chinese - who at least contribute back to society and keep order. If I go down to Vancouver, yes it's full of immigrants and there's nary a white to see, but the streets are mostly clean and the city is mostly orderly.

You go to france and look at what happened to them; I guarantee you every white french man in europe would gladly trade the current immigrants away for chinatowns. At least your cities remain safe while you're being genocided.

Early morning star is probably Venus

It's the brightest thing in the sky next to the Sun and Moon.