MUELLER INVESTIGATING BANNON

Wtf? The kikes are too powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Air
history.com/news/ask-history/did-william-howard-taft-really-get-stuck-in-a-bathtub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>follow the money

Trump is easily the worst president of the last 50 years. The tremendous damage he has already caused to this nation will likely never be reversed

Not only that. He is the fattest president

as if that's gonna hurt me. sweetie, I'm anonymous. you don't know me

Anyone remember how much MSM was pushing the "Trump wants to fire Mueller!" narrative before they revealed that he was personally investigating Trump?

Lol.

ROOMPF
ROOMPF
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY DRUMPF!

There's no indication that they did anything, it only says that they're looking into that avenue to complete the comprehensive investigation

Is Trump finally going to be caught?

I had the same thought as well. They're probably Canadian. :P

Let them try. Bannon is the least likely of the entire lot to have foreign connections or compromises, even for business.

Him and Tillerson are the only ones up there who I believe are acting purely for the benefit of the country, rather than self-advancement.

WTF is Hot Air?

nice forced meme redditor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Air

Michelle Malkins website

He keeps getting caught trying to MAGA.

Trump should fire Mueller.

>Michelle Malkins website
Not anymore. She sold it years ago.

This is Scooter Libby and Iran-Contra all over again. This is what happens when you have a special prosecuter trying to justify their existence. They wont stop until they find something ANYTHING.

WE

Well well well if it isn't cute little puddley wumpkins at it again

The investigation has been going on for months, this hasn't already happened?

Bannon was a World of Warcraft gold farming CEO right? Not looking good for him desu

They're just looking for it, doesn't mean they'll find it. I'd warrant they'll find something with Trump and Deutsche bank though.

I can buy this. Bannon made millions running Chinese Warcraft gold farm.
He was involved in Nostralius.

Yup, he was part of the reason nostralius got.shut down. His company way la ng admins.

Why is the US such a corrupt shit hole now?

also

>associates
k

>Bannon
>in need of illicit funds

Bannon was funding all kinds of enterteinment ventures in the late 80's and early 90's, he still receives royalties for "Seinfeld" and god knows what else.

>Russian styled propaganda
>t-totally not involved

What's up with the Mueller team singing like canaries to the MSM? Trump, now Banon. This travesty needs to stop.

Thought the fattest president was William Howard Taft at 350 lbs.

history.com/news/ask-history/did-william-howard-taft-really-get-stuck-in-a-bathtub

This was the whole point of the special counsel.

Leaks and political damage

Bannon profiting off of one of the most Jewish shows. That must drive the Jews nuts

>That must drive the Jews nuts

It does, google it. They ran articles on how OY VEEEEEY it was in The Guardian and other papers.

>muh term limits
>muh globalism