Is /pol ruining your life?

Is Sup Forums making you into an incredibly negative irate person? It is for me.

I know when i'm on this board I'm a hell of a lot less happy then when I don't visit it for a few days.

How to quit? We all know it's toxic, and gets us all fired up.

If you don't question whether or it's good for you mental happiness then you're probably too far gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/adhd/adult-adhd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't quit, embrace it. Learn to hate. Become stoic and tough. Someday it will boil over, and our European brethren have no means to stop it. It will begin in America with our people. Strive toward making white communities. It will get worse before it gets better. Protect yourself with knowledge and memes.

this
It was for me the same until i became NatSoc, if you're too weak to handle it get the fuck out.

I view Wahhabist Islam as more of a threat than the Jews so i'll never be a NatSoc. Color me American for not having an issue with the Jews but I know many personally and they can be really annoying but aren't bad people (meaning they don't want me to come to physical harm).

Islam wants us all to bow before Allah or dead.
A large percentage of blacks are a-holes and legit want us all dead.
Jews want our money but don't want us dead, that's bad for business.

I think i'm too angry of a person to become truly Stoic.

Call me Sam Adams to your John Adams. John was obviously the better Adams but without Sam and his Sons of Liberty the Revolution may not have got going as well as it did.

>Sam Adams was a hot head but got things going.
>John Adams was a stoic and worked successfully using law etc...

They are leftie cucks that's why they're bad. Not becuase they want you to come to physical harm. But you're a pussy leftie just like
(((them))) anyway so we don't want you here. Go away.

Sup Forums motivates me and gives me shit to laugh about. At the same time, I get told I sound like a cynical 80 year old IRL when I talk politically. (Also fuels my edgy cleverness so I'm funny as fuck sometimes)
When things go great, I smile.
When things look bad, I just workout and look for guns to buy.

Anger is just a phase. You'll look past it when you seek for sanctuary, understand what may be the future, and prep accordingly.

loLoLol If you met me in real life you'd never call me a leftie or a pussy. You don't have as many scars as I do from being a leftie pussy. I'm about as far right as you can get except I couldn't care less what gays do.

I think my issue is i'm too damn old for this corny shit and I forget that most of you are children so shouldn't take in to consideration your limp dick views of the world.

Saying embrace the hate is also easy for someone like you who most likely hasn't seen so much death as I have, most of it violent. If I were to truly embrace hatred the world would burn, you can LARP all you want but for someone actively trying to keep the demon away it's not so fun.

>seeking comfort in averting your gaze from the sickness of the world
>being this much of a coward
Go, then.

No. Why? Things you discuss here are bread and butter in this country. Your supposed 'extreme racism' is norm here. I had to smile when I went for lunch and twelve middle management women were sitting at the table saying that mixed children are unnatural and weird, and I thought of how polacks think they are edgy with those opinions.

yeah man its fucked up.

I denied the holocaust and argued nogs are dumb at my (ex) mates birthday party, then told them they were all stupid because they didnt agree with me.

My home burugh od flooded with roma gypoos and muslims, and I my nerves are shot.

My wife is leaving me, because she says Im just too crazy ad angry all the time.

Sup Forums fucked my life.

Nah. The Jews are.

angry and depressive mood? it's normal in the world which filled with niggers, kikes, SJWs, ugly people, whores and degenerates

LOL. It's because you are dumb. You gotta know when to strike dude.

>knowing about whats going on the world makes you irate

mhmmm....really makes ya think

I used to become downright depressed about the future, but now that I've accepted it, I think it'll be interesting to basically live in a dystopian fiction novel. And I think I'm becoming more and more like pic related.

I'm more negative as a person but I don't think Sup Forums is a bad place since I don't feel like I'm alone in hating everything.

It sounds like you fucked your own life. There are plenty of people that frequent Sup Forums but know how to act like a well-adjusted human being in their daily lives. It's your own fault that your nerves are shot. It's your own fault you got in a stupid argument, and resorted to ad hominem with your own friends. It's your fault your bitterness pushed your wife away. At any point, you could decide to be a fucking man, but feel free to keep blaming a webpage you visit by choice. Who am I kidding, though? You're probably not even from around here.

Lmao just turn off the screen nigga like walk away

Sup Forums in general is cancer.. it's like a constant battle to post shit to get attention, which immediately gets assimilated and tossed aside.

fuckers type in a form of English full of meme references that I can't understand because I haven't spent the requisite 10,000 hours to learn all the memes.

Then 75% of the posters are tyranical neckbeards as evident by meetup photos and posting style

I think I was happier being alone in my hate! In a way if you're alone in your hatred you can think that maybe your hatred isn't justified. To realize that so many others fell the same makes you realize your hatred is probably justified.

>all these redditors

>I've accepted it, I think it'll be interesting to basically live in a dystopian fiction novel.

My nigga. I don't care if I have to suffer, fight, or die. I'm just bored to tears with my life and want something interesting and dangerous to happen. There's nothing to believe in anymore. Bring on WW3.

fag

If someone fully understands and realizes what is happening right now and where it's currently taking us: then leave this board.

There is nothing left for you but to improve yourself in a way that makes you thrive regardless of the situation.

Sup Forums is filled with people who can't seem to get their heads out of their asses concerning religion, race and whatever. It's all talk: but no action.

I love you guys don't be sad. Kiss

i don't reddit dude, but I must say that it it is a lot more civil

Workout hardcore and get in great shape then join the military in whatever country you're in an strive to get into one of the special ops units. You'll see plenty of action if you make it.

This is pretty officially a shill thread.

>doesn't reddit
>says it's more civil
Pick one, retard. Holy fuck.

Embrace the abyss

No one ever said swallowing tons of red-pills was easy.

Yeah man, seeing the meet up photos is terrible. It makes me realize i'm sharing this board with guys who claim to be 'alpha' but their fucking arms are the same shape from the wrist up to their shoulder. Weaklings. It makes me furious.

>tfw too old for military

:(

My mental happiness and happiness in general does not change the realities of the world. I would much rather take action to help western civilization and the future of Humanity than foster my own hedonistic happiness.

The problem with swallowing all the redpills is that the solution is to go back to our Imperialistic days of empire or atleast to a time when nations had balls. That's not going to happen though, in the States atleast they went wildcard and got Trump in but Europe time and time again is failing to rid themselves of the Leftist BS

Pol is the symptom of your rotten life, not the cause of it. Can stress and anger make it worse, certainly. Don't blame Pol for your failure to go make a shining success of yourself in the real world. That was your fault, not pol's.

(OP's post is what a "concern troll" looks like. It mimics what may be a problem for some of the members of pol, i.e. neglecting their real lives in favor of the internet. The trick is that such a problem is common in many forms of entertainment. Video games, TV and Movie obssessions. Drug abuse. Reckless friends that you do drugs with. etc. I'll say it again. Don't blame pol for your failure to make something of your self. Either fight against coming here by taking up a hobby or start making positive posts.)

Damn, we could use guys with that mindset.

that's what nu-Sup Forums basically is tho

average users laughing at antifa for example and not taking any irl action

being cringeworthy as fuck when they do irl

Well said and completely correct.

yes. but

I've always been like this since I was a teenager. thought I'd grow out of it and I was just being 'edgy' but now I'm almost 30. pathetic I know. I'm just naturally antisocial and have a real resentment for society. always have. it's more complicate then that but to sum it up, I feel like I have no purpose in life whatsoever on an individual level and I fundamentally disagree with the mainstream view on how to better society so I'm watching it in anticipation that it fails.

theres hope though. I know it's a meme at this point but Jordan Peterson has helped me a lot, I've never been close with my dad you see. I need to change myself, become the Übermensch. That's how we win. That's how we bend society to our will.

It honestly sounds like you have adult ADHD.

healthline.com/health/adhd/adult-adhd

No joke, you'll probably find you have complete direction if you get treatment via adderall or some other type of stimulant. Look it up, it works miracles for those people.

just kys now or quit with your front, if you cant handle your own hate and anger and preceded to act tough saying you can burn the world down then do it, get your shit together bro your only on a destructive path that's not just gonna hurt yourself but the ones you love as well,

You can still be a vigilante or a speaker of truth. Both jobs don't pay very well, or at all, and you can get killed doing either one. The truth is like poetry, most people fucking hate poetry.

no. you spend too much time here, that's why. browse less. go outside and interact with people irl instead of only on Sup Forums.

you are 30 and picked the wrong side and attitude a long time ago

society is long gone to even have anything salvageable. far too gone. I would spend time by doing something else that actually fulfilla you for once, same to many people in this thread.

>Sup Forums
>positive posts

You'd have to be blind to not see the positive posts on this board.

probably. I think I have a few undiagnosed mental conditions but I'm so apathetic and tired of everything I just don't care
yes, you are right. but how do I correct 30 years of this person I have become? I don't even know myself, my wants or desires.

to anyone young reading this, run away from here. seize the day and enjoy life. society is very sick and isn't gonna last long.

No one's going to get hurt physically, been through war already and have a grip on ptsd in that aspect. Just mentally the complete negativity of much of Sup Forums and the effects of war really don't mix. The solution is to move to the country and get off the grid, if you've done your time the happenings of the world hit home a lot closer.

If you're too apathetic to do anything about it then you absolutely have ADHD. Read that article and get your ass up and moving to go see a shrink, time is ticking by m8.

I lurk here for the lulz, I don't take anything here seriously except hating Talmudic Jewish bankers.

That said, this board is being co-opted and slid hard, anyone who comes here regularly can see the same topics being pushed day after day in order to push anything important off the first page.

There was a post just today about most of the deaths in the tower fire we're shitskins. Seems pretty positive to me.

I can't tell you what to do in order to find yourself but there are ways, I am not much younger than you

Important thing: if you are going to, make sure to do it by yourself or with a few persons at most if you have them, avoid joining everything that claims it will help you find anything

Not knowing oneself is just a symptom of modern society, as any other can be treated. Positivity is part of it whether if a 15 year old "we luv chaos xddd this is pol reee" frogposter like the average in this cantonese ceramic fixing forum likes it or not and that's why you should avoid this. It's just like a temporal patch to something way bigger

>Someday it will boil over, and our European brethren have no means to stop it. It will begin in America with our people. Strive toward making white communities.
Unfortunately our American brethren have no means to stop it either. With blacks and Mexicans taking over some of your cities and now with areas with Muslim majority, striving toward making white communities is going to be impossible for you. It will get worse for all of us, just take of yourselves and each other.

Yes, Sup Forums has made me question my mental happiness.

>At the same time, it's one of the few places around where there's any degree of freedom from political correctness and (relatively) from propaganda.

I take the bad with the good.

Yeah I think you nailed it man,

The draw to this place is it's actually free.

Alaska, Iceland and Eastern Europe will be the last holdouts.

Alaska and Iceland due to the climate, Eastern Europe because those people are still tough as nails.

Buy a bike and take a martial arts class. People get bored when they don't do anything physical.

Use the knowledge gained here to improve yourself. Wisdom with action is a virtue. Let the message enhance your life, not consume it.

Well said, there's been a large amount of good advice in this thread.