What is Sup Forumss opinion on asians?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on asians?

They are racist.

I wanna fuck one.

They are hilariously racist and can hold their own. Might as well be white.

>Filipina-Australian

Talk about double shit tier

They're usually cool but they're susceptible to the same shit we experience in the West.

SUPER HOT!

Asian pussy is best pussy.
Tight, deep, big ass titties, not much of a butt, but what the fuck we aren't niggers.
Grab them by their hair and slam that tight slit and hear her do that little cry.

>how dares this filthy worm hit on ME!1!

into the trash it goes

isn't it pretty common for asian women in western nations to prefer white men? a fucking leaf once told me this stuff happened in Canada all the time

There are billions of them and in real life they look ugly.

I don't know dude I see quite a few q.t's in that line up.

>doesnt want asian rice dick and goes for the superior white man

I'd say she's smart.

will marry a qt 3.14 nip one they made best wife

>asians

They were made for white cock. In the future, there will only be white people and hapas.

Dude in your picture alone there are like 10 that are hotter than your average white girl.
The fact there are bilions of these chinks means there are that many more that are average or above average.
Only way to beat the niggers is to breed, it doesn't matter if its latin, asian, or white.
Fucking out breed those shit skins.

pol opinion is that asian men are weak, inferior effeminate cucks, which is why their women crave while men. Sup Forums has a hard-on for asian women (completely ignoring the fact that asian men and women come from same fucking genepool and all their children will be the same weak, effeminate cucks if they decide to fuck an asian woman)

Under represented in major films, last asian female lead in a movie I can think of is Mulan, and it was a chinese lady VA'ing a chinese cartoon.

>Asian
>big ass titties
pick 1

White sex toys, but also garbage cans for white sperm. Hapas are a mistake of self-hating white men.

Asian women are great concubines (but not wives) for white men.
Asian men are good for memorizing dictionaries.

"I am superior" he exclaims as his own old infertile race enters the last days of its existence

You were saying, leaf?

Would fuck but she's not wife material

Never marry a woman without seeing her true face

Sounds like a nice future desu.

Most are shit tier but luckily there's very few of them in the US so dealing with them often isn't a concern. Don't know where these fucks who are spamming these threads are from. Canada most like.

They need to stay in Asia, bananas are an awful phenomenon. Hapas are better off in their Asian countries too. If Elliot were raised chink he wouldn't have been such a basket case

The 10% q.t.s are taken up by the rich Jews and Asians. You are then competing for 90% of the ugly butterfaces.

Asian men wouldn't even be "weak, effeminate beat cucks" if they went outside and/or exercised. Koreans, Japs, Taiwanese, and even shifty Chinese are smart, strong people. They've had good civilizations. They just need to man up again. Much like Europe and White America.

Still better than the japanese

Shouldn't be mixed with whites but patrician tier in their own right. Pretty much the only non-whites worth anything.

Muh dick.

Best thing about Asian women is us white guys with average dicks can finally feel like the big dick master race

I've had sex with a few Asians, and god damn it feels good - this is reciprocal too. Nothing better than being able to bring a girl to orgasm through deep penetration

Japan is larger than any hwite country except USA and Russia. And it's nowhere near the biggest Asian country.

They are psychopaths who will cheat and murder anyone who isn't their family

Solution: marry one

Herro there r/asianmasculinity

there's too many of them

i fucked a mongol girl once

>not realizing that humanity is doomed to become extinct regardless of anything
>not realizing that we might never reach the 12th billionth human
>not realizing that the global fertility rate is 2.36

It sucks that white people will go first, but don't use that bullshit as meaning anything.

I find it distasteful and offputting when anyone says says that they don't find their own race attractive.

t. /r/AsianMasculinity

No I am not that brit. You know it's the truth. In the west they are disadvantaged, in Asia they're advantaged.

Watching your futile death throes is funny tho

any hole is a goal

Hahaha!

Women don't orgasm vaginally, dipshit.

Those Asian whores FAKED it.

I wish white women would get their shit together, eschew feminism, stay slim, and return to traditional values. There was a time when only closeted fags and pedophiles were the only ones into Asian women. Now white men have been literally forced to go outside their race to find suitable spouses. That is a tragic shame.

I imagine the two japs that the teacher on the bottom right are his sex slaves. Figures since it's asia. Too bad he'll die of heart attack tonight before he can put in the tip.

Is this you?

How do you feel about the whole "Feminist traditionalism" movement that's basically traditional families but with neither men or women on top?

Meanwhile before surgery

Meanwhile irl

>ugly tier

is that you ?

out west sure
maybe in toronto as well
not terribly common in the east unless were talking fat anime loving neckbeards with ugly ass chinese girls
asians in canada are mainly concentrated in BC and the GTA
in my city all the cute asians (mainly koreans) only date other koreans and veeeeeery rarely (koreans are racist af) supermodel tier whites

>deep
>big titties

Im not sure you're fucking Asians

>I hate reality

Overrated. Most are antpeople.

Okay, it's you.

Why don't you leave britain and move to an asian country where the whites don't bully you?

Check this out

i would fuck that, but i wouldnt marry her, i would only marry virgin white blonde girl, at most 20y old. any older is huge red flag.

Is this article really trying to attack her just because she said she prefers white men? Did they really reach this point?

You can fuck this

They can fuck off from European gene pool.

Second below whites, the only other race I'd consider wifing

They need to stay in their countries
Also faggot /r9k/ anons who want to racemix with them deserve a bullet

haha its the self-hating bananabong
youre a laugh and a half m8 have a (You)
cheers

ASIAN MILF ALERT

Oh looks I was wrong, it's this one

>nigger millenial
Meanwhile wmaf

if i drunk enough and her cunt isnt fucking gross as fuck, sure

>she is not with WHITET

Meanwhile irl

Why are the evil anglos bullying you, dicklet?

Would not berry. We need to have some fucking respect for the Asian men. The only women I am interested in are white women.

We had an alliance with them. We only chose Japan because they were stronger at the time but they have been Americanized and are weak and degenerate today. Asians in general are pretty ok to share the world with. I wish other groups would go extinct.

HAHAHAHAHA

me love you long time white man

Why are they getting ugly asians?

Very funny

If you get a son with asian women its a massacre waiting to happen. Though young asian/white women def really cute, but having offspring with one is huge mistake.

I can already see it coming, 150 posts by this ID.

How can one asian be so mad?

I see no problem with this. Obviously more attractive afterwards, but still no major flaws beforehand.

They chase White men because they want a status symbol, bleached children, and to worm their way into White civilization. Gold diggers!

More than 20% of these nips are above 6/10. That's actually impressive. Not sure why you are using this image for your argument.

>Asian's are the best women for whites.
>White x Asian children are ugly as fuck.

What do?

>Make up create more visible bone
This isnt makeup this is just photoshop

>anime
>closet gay

Triggered chink is triggered.

They look normal to me Hapa women are usually qt

>racist

Exactly. Fuck these spic Polynesian island niggers!

Meanwhile irl

Get a son with white women
Divorce
Marry cute asian/white hybrid

t. butthurt chink

Marry this

>I hate reality

That boy is cute.

Check out WMAF irl

Sup Forums in one pic