Brit/pol/ - LONDON RIOTS SOON 2

LATEST:
>SADIQ KHAN BARRICADED IN METHODIST CHURCH WITH POLICE AFTER ATTACKED BY CROWD OF 300 MUZZIES
>DEATH COUNT LIKELY BELOW 100, BODIES MAY NEVER BE FORMALLY IDENTIFIED
>PRESS BEING ATTACKED AS NIGGERS AND HOMELESS DESCEND ON CHARITY EVENTS FOR FOOD
>MUZZIES SHOUTING AT KHAN DURING PRESS CONFERENCE
>NIGGER BITCH SAYING FUCK YOU CONSTANTLY ON SKY NEWS
>KHAN BTFO BY NIGLET
IT'S HAPPENING

Previous: >Terror arrests reach record high
westmonster.com/terror-arrests-reach-record-high/

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain would be '£156 billion a year better off WITHOUT a deal with EU'
express.co.uk/news/politics/817259/Brexit-boost-Britain-better-off-without-no-deal-EU-Theresa-May

>Tim Farron resigns and admits it would be 'impossible' for him to be Liberal Democrat leader and 'remain faithful to Christ'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/breaking-tim-farron-resigns-liberal-democrat-leader/

>'In tears' Fire chief reveals how fighters went back AGAIN and AGAIN to save lives
express.co.uk/news/uk/817383/london-fire-grenfell-tower-kensington-firefighters-dany-cotton-concerned-traumatised

>Last night countless of our capital's poorest burned to death in a man-made Roman Candle in one of Britain's richest boroughs. We can't blame terrorists. It wasn't an act of God. But someone was to blame. And they need to go to jail - Katie Hopkins
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604942/KATIE-HOPKINS-Jail-blame-Grenfell-fire.html

>Theresa May to meet Sinn Fein as Philip Hammond is accused of delaying DUP deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/theresa-may-meet-sinn-fein-amid-fears-dup-deal-could-undermine/

>Several injured following incident at Wales military base
rt.com/uk/392307-incident-military-base-castlemartin/

>Battle of the Thames
youtube.com/watch?v=qGw3MmSWnWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should all post slags.

THE DEATH TOLL RISES

Pay your debnt for brexit or we will burn more houses.

TRIPLE FIGURES
R
I
P
L
E

F
I
G
U
R
E
S

INDISCRIMINATE LOSS OF LIFE

Far left and far right.

Whats a good british social network that muslims use to stir this pot?

IRA when?

Tower of Babel

POLICE SUSPECT FOUL PLAY

First for all the dead doctors and engineers

Facebook.

>only white people left in london are the pudgy soy-fed police officers who have to protect their new overlords

o i am laffin

>boob guy
Based

Why is Sky News trying to push this guy for a figure?
Why would they want to release unconfirmed numbers of dead. Absolute fucking retard

normiebook p

how do you feel about the fact non brits will invade these threads due to the new flags?

FUCK ANIME

FUCKING WEEABO SCUM

Mama Merkel is sending her regrets. More accidents will happen if you don't pay.

>muslims dying

>civil engineer
>couldn't civil engineer his own flat not to burn down
syrian education everyone

>SADIQ KHAN BARRICADED IN METHODIST CHURCH WITH POLICE AFTER ATTACKED BY CROWD OF 300 MUZZIES
But why?

Khaaaaaan!!!

Some of those are birds

They invade us anyway, in a cruel twist of iron.

>shitskins are allowed to get angry about things
must be nice

couldn't get anyworse 2bh.

so long as they can take the banter and americans fuck right off

Okay britcucks whatever happened to Brexit? Didn't you vote for that shit like a year ago? Is it gonna happen already?

Because they're Sky News and want views and exclusives, they don't give a fuck about being reasonable or informing people.

This.

Watching SkyNews and it's clear the met aren't not even going to hint at a more realistic number of deaths cause if they did they know riots will happen overnight.

I never post in Brit/pol/ out of respect but the caps lured me in, lurking.

Praise Kek.

>this has to be the government's fault!
>look, there's a politician!
basically

>tfw a sassy black Londoner chick starts getting up in your face and you can't tell if she's being genuinely hostile or if she wants the D later on and you're ever so slightly intimidated by it
>tfw you see one on TV effin and jeffin

A COMMUNITY STRUGGLES TO FIND ANSWERS

Whats going on?

Shut up goy. Watch the concert, read about helpful muzzies and get over it.

Haha judgement soon

Summer of discontent incoming

>all the dead doctors and engineers
Child prodigies.

>Tommy robinson finally snapped and went full ragnaros

More false flag becoming the victim.

POLICE LEFT BAFFLED

Seems to be a bunch of beta pussies in europe who cant even stand up for their country.

sadiq khanlet getting lynched

You can get redpilled anime unlike Western media which has become unwatchable. Every advert or film is pushing agendas

Fanny smells like shit and vinegar I bet

Stay out of our shit, EU kike.

>6 died by jumping out of windows

I guess they didn't fly so good...

I would reluctantly give the D to one of the rare hot black girls.
Especially if she was sexually aggressive.

what does this mean?

> btw Britain is a few fractions of percent whiter now

What's he done?

Link of tommy snapping?

i came

SEIZE THE TOWERS

Never, The Yanks won't give them the time of day after 9/11 and the drug dealers won't like the idea of MI6 fucking their shit up just for the sake of butt hurt pols.

British girls - great bodies, unfortunate faces. I'm fine with it, I'd love to have a thicc British butterface. The girl on the left is a rare exception, she's just a complete stunner.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>DIE INSECTS
>BY FIRE BE PURGED

my last 3 digits will be the final death toll

ROLLING

>The future of 1st world politics

My day will be perfect if the shitskins Khadaffi that mayor on live tv.

it goes on for a minimum of 2 years, and actually stalling is a good policy for Britain as the EU gets more and more desperate to kick UK out.

It's basically inevitable. The IRA stopped carrying out attacks after the GFA because it was a surrender. As soon as it looks like NI may be drifting towards the UK, the IRA will start murdering people again until they get their way. Our government will inevitably surrender to them again.

Slightly chubby slags are the fucking greatest, especially the one on the right.

>Or perhaps he's wondering why you would blow up a man's fridge before throwing him out of a tower-block

>FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE FOREIGNERS, BUT I DID NOT SPEAK OUT

Wow, how bigoted of them :^)

>tfw sky are really pushing the police to let slip that many of the flats were sublet and 10+ migrants were living in a 2 bed flat filled with flammable belongings/rubbish

>man-made Roman candle
As opposed to an alien made Roman candle?

SADIQ KHAN should commit seppuku.

Just some copper

Where are you lads holed up for the inevitable /2017 riots/?

Suffolk here, I doubt I'll be in any trouble

BBQ planned for Saturday here. Super ready for it.

Would fug and hate myself in the morning

2,5,4,you can keep 3 and 1

>filename

>'girl on the left is a complete stunner'

The absolute state of americans.

All of those girls are stupidly ugly and im on day 20 of nofap

I wonder how badly this has fucked Khan's chances of becoming PM in the future?

This.

>tfw dead pakis

African or Caribbean?

Shiiiiiiiiet, so yous be sayin dat whitey forced them into a tiny space like when we wuz on dat slaver ships?

Islamic attacks happen and don't even make national news. This is the country we live in now.

Sauce?

I wonder if the contrast of the two events and the allowable reactions and the excuses will redpill anyone? You can guarantee that there will be endless excuses and rationalisations and placing the blame for the riots elsewhere from the very same people who forbade them to be angry

Those two things coming within a few weeks of each other has got to get through to people surely

>multiple attempted murder
>5 years
Sounds about right. He'll be a good boy after getting parole next year I'm sure.