Trump will send 60,000 more troops to Afghanistan

>Trump is the peace candidate
>No more nation building
>Fuck helping those Mudslimes

>Appoints Mattis
>Sends 60,000 more US troops

FUN FACT:

>Afghanistan is America's longest running war
>America spent $6 trillion dollars rebuilding Afghanistan but the leaders are too corrupt
>2001 : 70% of area controlled by Taliban
>2002 : Bush sent 100,000 American troops
>2004 : 40% of area controlled by Taliban (5000 American troops dead)
>2010 : 20% of area controlled by Taliban
>2011 : 45% of area controlled by Taliban
>2017 : 60% of area controlled by Taliban

Pol will defend this though

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
moonofalabama.org/2017/06/the-war-in-afghanistan-is-a-racket.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan–India_Pipeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>After more than 15 years of U.S. warfare and “nation-building,” Afghanistan’s oxymoronic National Unity Government is a case study in dysfunction. Contorted by the enormous illegal opium industry, the Afghan government ranks among the world’s most corrupt; 9th on the Fragile States Index that assesses states’ vulnerability to conflict or collapse. The World Justice Project’s 2016 Rule of Law Index ranked Afghanistan 111 out of 113 countries assessed. The poorly commanded and deeply infiltrated Afghan security forces are losing the war.

>Despite more than $16 trillion of U.S. development appropriations since 2002, Afghans remain near the bottom of virtually every column of the U.N.’s Human Development Index—infant mortality, life expectancy, caloric intake, per capita income, literacy, electricity usage, etc. Increasingly alienated Afghans know they are being victimized by “phantom aid,” wasted by pernicious greed in both donor and recipient countries. A USAID billboard in Kabul proclaiming women’s rights in English and Dari inadvertently illustrated the failure: After more than a decade of billions being spent on mismanaged aid programs, only about 10 percent of Afghan females could actually read the billboard.

>America’s endless wars are ravaging our country’s military sons and daughters, many of whom have endured multiple deployments. The VA is overwhelmed with post-9/11 wounded and disabled vets: more than 10,600 amputees from the wars; 327,000 vets with traumatic brain injuries; 700,000 vets who are 30 percent or more disabled. PTSD is rampant. White male veterans have suicide rates two to five times higher than civilian male

15 years later
still doing the Zog war
still paying for Zog war

enjoy your slavery

>U.S. soldiers on the ground in Afghanistan are increasingly frustrated with a lousy mission in a benighted country riven with tribal feuds and opium wars. Tells of American soldiers out on dangerous missions with no overall strategy; no end game in sight; just endless, life-crushing war. One grizzled sergeant said , “You ask probably any of these infantry guys, and they’ll say let’s get the fuck out of here. This is a fucked place. What the fuck are we doing here?”

>And there is the question of fiscal priorities for an administration that pledged “America First.” Additional U.S. troops will require additional appropriations. Wasting more American blood and treasure on Afghanistan drains resources from other pressing national security needs, among them North Korea, ISIS in Syria and threats in cyberspace.

>Soldiers in Afghanistan complained about billions being spent on often-spurious development projects, while their own families back home were struggling. I encountered many officers desperately trying to reconcile their sense of duty with contempt for the extravagant U.S. support for the predatory Afghan government. There were stories of officers leaving the service, seeking counseling to resolve their cognitive dissonance.

whats lacking in this conflict USA… is the publics distaste for any US casualties.. go balls deep in Afghanistan and finish the job this time.. then get the fuck out.

Reminder that working class white boys serve in the military. 90% of them vote for Trump. If you keep sending them to die for Arabs, how are you going to win the next election. Think about that

afghanistan is a vital outpost for when the US starts invading iran and the rest of central asia for its vast natural resources in the coming resource wars

as long as we are an empire we are never going to leave afghanistan

Good goyim. More dead Republican voters

>Afghanistan is America's longest running war
That would be the Korea conflict. You morons can't even get basic facts right.

sorry shill. you're wrong

We are still technically at war with Korea, and we have thousands of troops and billions of dollars worth of military equipment in South Korea and along the DMZ.

Has the Afghanistan Conflict been ongoing for nearly 70 years?

No. It hasn't.

Also google results as proof? GTFO faggot

Sage this faggotry
>Sage this faggotry
Sage this faggotry
>Sage this faggotry
Sage this faggotry
>Sage this faggotry

I use Breitbart and Fox News (the most trusted news source on Sup Forums). Who's the shill here? You are. Kys weaboo

You're the shill, with 12 posts out of the 16 currently in this thread.

What a loser, enjoy your lack of (you)'s.

Sage.

Yet here you are wasting your time on my thread. Fucking weaboo

>lah lah lah shill alert!!! America numba wun!!

This has been building for a while. We've been massing troops in Kuwait for this.

Good.
More dead Americans are always welcome in this board.

Calm the fuck down and give Mom the computer back.

>fuckin stompf wants to kill my precious muslims
Fuck off faggot, go get retroactively shot in a fag club

Leave your parents basement

Oy vey im ruining your country? But I've could never do such a thing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w

>go balls deep in Afghanistan and finish the job this time.. then get the fuck out
hmm... i wonder why nobody tried it
oh yeah...

Reported it to YouTube.

60,000 more goyim moved from permanent vacations in Germany and Japan to sitting around in sand waiting to have your dick blown off for no particular purpose. that should make him quite popular I think

Central Asia is between Russia and China. You won't be invading it any time soon. (most natural resources in Central Asia are in the North too, within Russia's borders.

You sick fool or shill.
Trump and the FBI are at war with the CIA, and the CIA is in control of the global drug and prostitute trade. Globalism helps their global drug trade.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

90 fucking percent of the entire world's heroin is made there! Trump's sending Mathis over to fuck up the CIA's heroin money.

This is Trump's retaliation for the republic shooting

Mattis is the perfect shabbos goy for the ziocons.

All heart; no brains

moonofalabama.org/2017/06/the-war-in-afghanistan-is-a-racket.html

How powerless is he? Sad!

>more money and blood wasted in the sandbox

I hate reruns, when does the new season of this show actually start?

You got this backward dumb fuck.
He goes there to protect CIA interest in Opium trade.

thats the beauty of it, it'll be a world war

I never trusted mattis because the left likes him for some reason. I have no idea why. But it can't be for any good reason.

CIA niggers have to grow more poppies, the demand is going unfilled.

It's almost like The President doesn't set military policy and he just does what the military and CIA machine tell him to do.

Look son, if those poppies don't grow, Merck doesn't make money, if Merck doesn't make money, they can't get white trash and blacks hooked on Oxycontin, if they don't destroy white and black families, there will be no poor children to become part of the war machine.

The people who set these policies are a cabal of old money WASPs, mostly Presbyterians and methodists from back east. They literally want you and your family dead, the things you do and the way you talk annoy them. By fighting a war they can kill the poor without having the bad optics of executing them.

Drug War was started to kill blacks and whites that dodged the Draft. Think about it for a minute. Who was dodging the draft? The counterculture.

> no more nation building
> BASED MATTIS sends 60,000 troops
> MAD DOG likes the smell of napalm in the morning

Gee I wonder how much damage 60,000 American Military can do.

No nation building means no helping hand.

Well someone has to manage the worlds biggest opium manufacturing country amirite?

>LGBT flag
Kill yourself schlomo homo

or burn it down
with napalm

if you think the government will let anyone, even a high-ranking military general, threaten the narcotics supply to the US you're retarded

Uhhhh watch warmachine. Obama is literally a fucking nigger. Niggers don't fight wars

you're invading Russia? k keep me posted

We should genocide the terrorists and take all their oil this time round.

>oil
>Afghanistan

>>oil
>>Afghanistan
we can take all their opium, then drill for oil while we're there
thousands of 6 figure oilfield jobs and dirt cheap opiates, fuck yeah AMERICA

>permanent occupation of Afghanistan and all we needed to do was blow up 3 buildings and blame it on our CIA asset

>not being excited to take part in the war for the Grave of Empires

I for one am happy for the opportunity. There's no one in the world more interesting to fight than Afghan tribesmen.

60,000 troops to Afghanistan

Man they really upped the demand for cheap heroin in ohio.

>6 trillion dollars
>"helping" Afghanistan

It's mostly gone into the pockets of corrupt contractors and war-criminal mercenaries. The DoD "misplaces" billions of dollars every year but apparently it's not worth investigating just which Swiss bank accounts all those shekels are disappearing into. Unless it's going to General Hammond and the undisclosed Stargate program I don't approve of that bullshit.

Sooner or later they will have to understand that they can not stop the mudshit problem overseas.
Dont let them into your countries and watch them fight till they are sick of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan–India_Pipeline

Fuel would be the more accurate word. Afghanistan is central to decades-old plans to open Central Asia to global trade, not to mention that Afghanistan has some impressive mineral wealth that they're (wisely) protecting from foreign influence.

But the Great Game is never over, and until we start finding natural gas in the asteroid belt you can be sure we're looking for cheap labor and unexploited resources.

>Secretary of Defense James Mattis has stated that troop levels will not reach previous levels of 100,000 troops in Afghanistan
>60,000 sent to Afghanistan

What's your source on these 60,000 troops being sent to Afghan? I have heard nothing about this, unless you were talking about the amount that were there under the Obama administration before the draw down announcement at the end of 2012.