youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't have videoes, it's ok with pictures

also would like to see muslims burning!
BURN YOU PAKI CUNTS
welcome to England

I would wank over them.

It's almost 9 million inhabitants in London and everyone has a at least one camera. Yet, there's still no pictures? Is this incident even real?

here you go lads

bestgore.com/burn-victim/london-fire-video-photo-burn-grenfell-tower/

These people are supposedly dead
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGjo0PwiVg

From Amerkia mit love.

lol translate please am English .

No

I really felt bad for her. That's until she started "talking" to allah. What a nutcase!

The fuck do I know. Probably wished for dead infidels.

Thanks m8

How many people died? Somebody give me a quick rundown

If only the Right Wing Safety Squads had been there!

you can see right at the beginning shitskin runes

dol guldur

wait is this a new building burning down or is this the same one from a few days ago?

200-300 people dead... so many the bodies will not be counted.

media still running with "at least 12 dead", which is suppose is sort of correct :/

building full of religion and piece cladded in flamable aluminum caught fire.
> possibly bomb factory
> possibly revenge for manchester
> possibly false flag
> possibly someone forgot kebab machine was on

cause still unknown.
other buildings in london have same cladding.
media want antifa to climb buildings and "rip it off!"

suck dick khan got thug life'd by a 6 yo kid.
suck dick khan got attacked by any mooslims
suck dick khan hid in church from angry mooslims

ETHNIC CLEANSING

Who the fuck is suck dick khan?

pic related

How do people actually believe only 17 people died?

>dead but phone survived
sure

Muslims are probably dying with more dignity than native Brits who don't believe in God and are just scared af

The video description said it was a facebook live video.

Dumb bitch didn't even try to escape

Kek
Is there a source on those last three lines?

>Yet, there's still no pictures?
How fucking dumb can you be?

>he doesnt know that you can post live footage to companies on the internet

Is that picture supposed to refute my point? If so, how?

Yeah not like you can transfer data wirelessly off phones

Most of it is from media sources. Sky news helicopter etc.
>not implying anything

PLEASE BE A BOMB FACTORY

PLEASE BE A BOMB FACTORY

PLEASE BE A BOMB FACTORY

PLEASE BE A BOMB FACTORY

>allah allah
>alluh!!!
>muh alluh!!!

Oh you silly cunt, you're headed straight for hell.

They'd never reveal it to the public if they found one in there. Gotta uphold the narrative of poor victim muzzies.

>How many people died?

Somewhere close to zero.

You don't count illegal immigrant mudslime scum any more than you count the deaths of rats or cockroaches.

This is why new flags are a good idea.

What do you mean? Please provide arguments and not just nonsense

so faggot, how much are you gonna pay me for them?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Lmao they burned in hell in life and they will burn in hell in the afterlife. Good riddens to muzzie shitskins
Revenge for Manchester

God is a great God

>How fucking dumb can you be?
Dumb enough to be a Mo the Pedo worshiping mudslime cock sucker.

>le meme picture
LOL!

>tfw maybe islam isnt so bad

Laughed at the Muslim but then her neighbour yelling out about being stuck on the 23rd floor sounded white so I felt bad

I will pay two blow jobs. You can shoot precum in my mouth. But the cum itself you will have to shoot into a towel or tissue

They might do if it's true.
Now that the London-centric lefty press is crucifying May for going on a private visit to the site to meet the hard-working British firefighters who saved some lives that night and have to sift through the corpses in the stairwells.
While comrade Corbin's been busy with photo ops hugging the assorted foreign hordes who occupied the building.

what was your point?

there's only 17 confirmed. They fully expect to pull out more bodies

Wait a minute... this is a "mysterious accident" right?
Didn't pic related say his kind orchestrate them to build an army?

also his fav ghost character died in a fire-related accident :

"Ember was an unpopular high school-aged girl who had large dreams of becoming a rock star. One day a boy asked her out to the movies. She waited all night for him to show up, saying, "He's just running late." When morning came and he didn't show up, Ember went home. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep and didn't wake up when her house mysteriously caught on fire. She died in the flames, which possibly gave her the name "Ember." Her song "Remember" is most likely based on the above events prior to her death.

Ember uses her hypnotic abilities to achieve pop-star status as part of her plan to dominate the world."

Could it be that Randy is setting fires to kebab infested buildings in order to enslave them in the afterlife now that she's a 10foot ghost with no butthole?

The post is still there

Crisis Actors all over the place. I think they set fire to an empty building as part of a training drill / psy-op.

Hardly surprising. Both are politicians essentially virtue signalling to their respective parts of the electorate.

Hardly new.

The thing that got me was the stupid mudslime cunt who was accusing basically "white people" of committing arson in retaliation for the recent spate of Islamic attacks (London, Manchester and London again).

Most likely it was some dumb nigger cooking up the Ramalamadingdong pre-sunrise meal on a gas hob fed by a butane / propane gas bottle which went bang.

The current list of the missing shows you everything thats wrong with the UK, nothing but a bunch of illegal immigrant welfare gibbing mudslimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

sky news live, about an hour ago.

May's people said she couldn't go to where the residents were, because of security concerns.

After seeing how fellow Muslim Mr. Khan was treated, I think she made the right call as someone in a similar kind of position of tangential responsibility

We didn't start the fire,
It was always burning since the world's been turning,
We didn't start the fire,
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.

Thanks for the update, Mtumbo.

>Please share VIDEOS of people dying of burning
wtf is wrong with you OP?

>After seeing how fellow Muslim Mr. Khan was treated

Khan deserves everything he gets. That cunt is little more than an apologist for all the worst sorts of libtard excesses.

>typical, white men just lying around watching muslim minorities burn to death

bump for crispy muslims

>white people dead

nothing of value was lost

Tons of news websites are reporting about this guy making a rope out of bedsheets to escape, but no one mentions if he survived

It seems like a pretty good idea desu, does anyone know what happened to this guy?

Seems a hell of a lot better than just waiting to burn to death or jumping

>typical, white men just lying around watching muslim minorities burn to death

No. They have to wait until the crispy corpses are cold to see what score they got.

I'm watching skynews and there is nothing but niggers and sandniggers, wtf is going on. Also did the news gave this much attention to the terrorists attacks, Cause i don't remember.

S :DD

go to liveleaks faggot

I've kek'd so bad I've snorted.

I found nothing good there, just the same old clips that were taken from outside.

I havent been on Sup Forums in a few weeks.

Can I get a quick rundown? did britain have a 9/11? and also wtf flags?

yeah. went on pretty much up until the election. then election and now this until may resigns or the next kebabbery

Many more people died in the fire than the terrorist attacks.

I was thinking that an mildly experienced rock climber could probably climb down that building.

>literally all the fireman are white except for 1 who may just have a really dark tan and a literal nog.
WHY ARE PEACEKEEPERS OF CIVILIZATION ALWAYS MOSLTY WHITE?

Anyone understand this British gibberish?

What did John Kerry know?!

>WHY ARE PEACEKEEPERS OF CIVILIZATION ALWAYS MOSLTY WHITE?
because systemic racism duh
besides all the firepeople of color are inside the building trying to help like those white demons should.

>laughing and encouraging pic related
You guys are Satan worshipers. You claim to be better than them while in reality your just as if not worse. I hope more refugees come to your town.

>Many more people died in the fire than the terrorist attacks.

Mudslimes are frustrated that they have no-one to blame, which is why they were screaming in the streets.

All of this talk is making me hungry. All I can think of is Shwarma.

boy, you sure like to see them anglos suffer, don't ya, you aryan cunt?

don't get fooled by our beady eyes... we're out to get you! no fire, no matter how big and hot, will stop us anglos from seeking aryan blood.

>Anyone understand this British gibberish?

Arabic...something about Allah save me or some shit.

Looks like she's got her wish.

>Sadly she and her 2 little girls were returned to our Lord.

Isn't this what religious people want?

>Isn't this what religious people want?
that's why most of them didn't leave the building.
technically not suicide, loophole to paradise bitches!

>420
Blaze it, faggot

Barad Dur you dumbfuck.

It was tranny phantom all along...guess we should call ghostbusters (mainly bill Murray)

I disagree

Tower infernos are part and parcel of living in a multicultural city you will have to learn to live with brits

>that's why most of them didn't leave the building.
>technically not suicide, loophole to paradise bitches!

In fairness they were repeatedly told that in a fire, don't leave the building, let the fire brigade come to you.

All of which is true in a sense. The fire brigade should get to their cold, charred corpses sometime later this week.

Is that one of the victims?

what does a burning body smell like...I need this information for science purposes

Kebab