Are white people going to evolve into Vampires?

>Can't stand direct sunlight for more than 20 minutes without burning
>We consume the most milk out of all other ethnicities, and milk is just blood that is restores inside mamories and given calcium.
>Every white society, community and civilisation has been highly self indulgent to some extent.

What else? is our next evolution going to bring us closer to being immortal? will be start consuming the blood the immigrants and little chinese kids making our cellphones next? or become even more damaged by the sun because so many are preferring to stay inside more often?

what are your thought Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/young-human-blood-makes-old-mice-smarter-1.21848
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18754897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Are niggers going to evolve into humans?
>Can be trained to speak and complete simple tasks.
>Walk upright
>Opposable thumbs

>milk is blood
I really thought you were on the cusp of being one of the greatest minds of this generation

The only scientifically proven source of biological rejuvenation, including brain functions, is through blood transfer. To be more exact, by taking the blood from a younger person and using it to replace the blood of an older person.
nature.com/news/young-human-blood-makes-old-mice-smarter-1.21848
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
Coincidentally, the rich and the elite live longer than the average person and look younger than the average person and continue to work full time beyond the age that the average person retires. Coincidentally, there is a huge international scandal of missing children and human traffic involving the rich and the famous that is slowly coming to light.

The vampire are already here.

Nonsense. I can be out in the sun all day without getting a burn. You are thinking about red haired or very blonde people.

Niggers can't live in the north due to vitamin D deficiencies, they turn into idiots and autists its true. Its a real thing in Swedistan: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18754897

also explains why all vidya nerds are autists really. No sun on their skin.

Why bother with blood, let's go for stem cells.

You're mistaken. I have dark brown hair, fair skin, freckles and blue eyes (Celtic as fuck - Irish, Scottish, Welsh... and Polish for flavour) and I burn easily in the sun where I live (Oregon).

when the fuck did you get the option to change a flag.

>not just eating the children
Do you even Canaanite?

I think so, yes

>milk is just blood that is restores inside mamories and given calcium.

No. Milk is a specialized sweat.

Checked and keked

Digits will confirm that Canada shall be nuked before next september.

No, nigger. We're Tolkien'm elves. A once great and prosperous people, now dwindling and living in small forest enclaves. People will come to us for help at times, and they will find our inventions from the old times and look upon them in awe (like how they would always find elven weapons in LOTR and they were the most amazing things to them).

Drinking milk doesn't make you a fucking vampire. It makes you smart. Our people are highly efficient at acquiring calories. Others haven't developed the proper enzymes to enjoy such luxuries because they were too stupid to see baby cows drinking milk and think "hmm I can drink that too."

>milk is just blood that restores inside mamories and given calcium

It's poo
Milk is nipple poo

>we

Since when do blacks not drink milk?
They drink milk straight up all the fucking time.

The only time I drink milk is mixed with a milkshake or tea.

Also I would love to become a vampire, I would passionately purge all the human garbage on the planet.

maybe by 2043

well I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna evolve into a sexy werewolf instead

unless you're a child, why would you drink milk?