Southern Europeans created Western civilization. Northern Europeans were TAUGHT by Meds how to be civilized

Southern Europeans created Western civilization. Northern Europeans were TAUGHT by Meds how to be civilized.

Your ancestors didn't create shit. They were as clueless as the negroes. In fact, African kingdoms were more advanced.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nooo

please delete this

>Southern Europeans created Western civilization. Northern Europeans were TAUGHT by Meds how to be civilized.
>Your ancestors didn't create shit. They were as clueless as the negroes. In fact, African kingdoms were more advanced.

Don't start this you fucking idiots not again. We don't need to have this thread AGAIN

Fuck meds. Fuck Christianity. Hail Odin. Hail the Aryans

>In fact, African kingdoms were more advanced.
Norducks learned how to be civilized. You can't teach a nig how to be civilized.

>implying i'm not a med

My god what have the finns created

Who cares who created Western Civilization
Most Southern European countries are shitholes nowadays anyway

desu nordic had god tier metalurgy
Still a bounch of rhine nigger but at least they learned from us
Last time we tried to teach something to nigger it ended in the shithole that is modern somalia

There are like 1000 open threads similar to this one, you have to stop with this crap. To sum it up for y'all on the one hand you have Norwegians telling that we dagos are shitskins and on the other hand you have Italians/Guido-bros, Greeks and Spaniards like me that post memes of the Roman empire.

End of the thread.

>southern europeans

>implying it's not always the eternal alpine

D&C thread?

>implying its not the eternal city
Feels good to have the EU by the balls

The civilization genetics have been traveling north and west since Egypt.

Before someone post that retarded source about roman emperors having blue eyes

The term svetonius uses it's different from the one he uses to describe barbarians' eye colour, so shut up

EBIN

This picture is actually very accurate about the phenotypes

You had me until the last part

fixed for you

>Southern Europeans created Western civilization

Provably wrong.

What about American whites that are such an amalgam they don't believe in any type of regionally superior aryans? So many are disenfranchised with whatever potential for a cultural background they could have because they are westernized e.g. Civilized or not subhuman.

remember to sage

Occitans have every right to become buttthurt desu
They have a huge amount of Greek and Roman noble blood inside them (all memes aside, genetics really show this ancestry because there actually were a shitton of Mediterranean colonies) and get treated like the average Guiseppe pizza baker from Naples

No one wants to claim your snownigger history, you on other hand...

>those Romans were the smartest

that's why they conquered the Germans and oh...
teutoburg Forrest and the sack of Rome
those Vikings were so stupid they didn't even discover America ohh wait
or trade with India and the Middle East oh...
they definitely weren't master metal smiths ohh..

medditeranen centric history is quite limited

>Greek and Latin culture shaped modern civilization
>Chinese civilization invented paper, gunpowder, silk, compass, etc....
What exactly did blondies contributed to modern society besides Vanilla Ice and Coca Cola?

>what is the radio
>first nuclear reactor build by an italian
>discover america
>who is Colombo
>named after a fucking american
>trade with east
>who the fuck is marco polo

Middle easterners created civilization. Southern Europeans where TAUGHT by Phoenicians how to be civilized.

>or trade with India and the Middle East oh...
>they definitely weren't master metal smiths ohh.

>Following the ancient Roman embassies to China recorded in ancient Chinese histories, there appear to have been contacts between the Byzantine Empire and several dynasties of China, beginning with the Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD).[1] From Chinese records it is known that Michael VII Doukas (Mie li sha ling kai sa 滅力沙靈改撒) of Fu lin (拂菻; i.e. Byzantium) dispatched a diplomatic mission to China that eventually arrived in 1081, during the reign of Emperor Shenzong of the Song dynasty (960-1279 AD).[2] Kublai Khan, the Mongol-ruler who founded the Yuan dynasty (1271-1368 AD) of China not only maintained correspondence with the Byzantine Greeks but hosted some of them at his court in Khanbaliq (modern Beijing). The History of Yuan (chapter 134) records that a certain Ai-sie (transliteration of either Joshua or Joseph) from the country of Fu lin (i.e. the Byzantine Empire), initially in the service of Güyük Khan, was well-versed in Western languages and had expertise in the fields of Greek medicine and astronomy that convinced Kublai Khan to offer him a position as the director of medical and astronomical boards.[3] Kublai Khan eventually honored Ai-sie with the noble title of Prince of Fu lin (Chinese: 拂菻王; Fú lǐn wáng).[3] In his biography within the History of Yuan his children are mentioned by their Chinese names, which bear similarities to the Christian names Elias (Ye-li-ah), Luke (Lu-ko), and Antony (An-tun), with a daughter named A-na-si-sz.[3]

>we wuz romans n' shiet
You nordcucks never cease to amuse me, going so far as claiming roman ancestry. It's a desperate cry for help since you have no culture to being with.

WIR

>what is the first desktop computer
>what is a newspaper?
>who is Napoleon? some frenchie manlet?''''
>what is a university??' i don't know cuz i'm just a farmer
>who is da vinci??
>what is renaissance??
>what is science?? who is galileo?

Both roman and byzantine empires were stagnating. You can keep your muh heretige. The Western civilization was established in middle ages.

See

Celts had better metal working and ocean going ships than meds.

>Muh aqueducts
Lol who cares about your over glorified sewage system's.

Who? The vikignz who raided and dindu nuffin?

Anchient Italians would have had farmers as near the lowest rung. Pale skin would have been celebrated as a mark of nobility.

>Western civilization was established in middle ages.
You mean the dark ages (which were given that name because there was a lapse in progress and nothing new was discovered) followed by the renaissance which started in Italy?

Daily reminder that anyone who falls for this shit is a retard. We should be united in our European identity as well as with our own national identities.
The genetic disparity between Northern and Southern Europeans is essentially nothing. During the times of Romans, Greeks etc. there were many people of both Northern and Southern phenotype in these Empires and Kingdoms. It doesn't matter about small differences like curly and straight hair ffs. If this shit is enough to start arguments between you cucks then Europe really is fucked,

Pale skin is a sign of illness.

is the hair color accurate? dosen't color decay to an orange color after hundreds of years? Like with people in graves and such.

Why is the modern Mediterranean such a shithole?

stop stealing etruscan culture (((mario)))

Every thread in the top row is slide bullshit.

Sage

>Copy and paste retard

then there's me with my degree from Durham university
with a history degree 1st class in Iron Age Europe and Roman Europe hmm

also I thought history was lacking in career opportunities so I became a civil engineer

>you, sitting with your Wikipedia qualifications

Not when every poor fag works in the sun.

How? Explain, what does that mean? Nordcucks are like niggers, trying so hard to claim other cultures.

the sun is Italy is much stronger than in the north
their food also make their skin more tanned

WAZ ZUCKERBURG?

No Globalism, so they dont get the bulk of wealth from global trade routes. If it wasn't for Globalism they would be regional powers right now with the abundance of local resources.

>triggered muslim rape baby

>what is electricity? Who is Volta? what is a volt?
>what is the phone?
>what is the telegraph?
>who is marconi?? what are radio waves??
>what is physic? whos is majorana?
>what is an atmosphere? who is torricelli?
>what is a mole?
>who is Avocadro?
>what is literature? who's dante?
>what is Venice?

I agree, and fuck OP for starting this but then I read something and can't help but reply. I'll just leave now.

Didn't ancient Germanic/ Celts worship the sun? So being tanned would be a sign of nobility while being pale would be a sign of death?

He's objectively right.

>Scandinavian countries
>white
>not muslim rape baby

You may find this funny
But, Bosnian's are actually one of the original Europeans that just converted to Islam
And the people who married actual Turks usually moved to Istanbul, there's shit tons of people with Bosnian ancestry there

I think it's called being common sense.

Pic might as well be from an African city.

You've degenerated through dysgenics and moor/nig admixture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_technology

Ermm Scandinavians got culturally enriched by Mongol Sami Tribes and Central Asians ;) which is why swedes have chink eyes sometimes.

Genetic testing disproves this, minus Sicily.

I'm a quarter 'Italian' go figure my result came back 24% Greco-Roman ancestry. It's not an outlier but most Italians are more mixed with Germanics and the Roman blood has been deluded.

I have a friend who is Sicilian and got a DNA test and unsuprsingly it came back largely Middle Eastern and Scandinavian with little to no Greco-Roman, but with the history of that island it makes sense.

Finns are white

Fuck the northcuck medcuck division, vote for the BEADY PARTY.

>wikipedia shows fundamental knowledge with actual respected bibliography
>hurr durr it's wrong because I am le studied historian

It's a fact that the Mediterranean had ties to the Middle East and Far Eastern societies from Antiquity up to the late Middle Ages, the sources are all extant

If it weren't for the romans trading not only goods but also knowledge and culture with the snowniggers, then they would have developed at the same pace as the Congo.

If it werent for Southern Europeans giving their life to kick the muslims out and creating actual christian nations, the snowniggers would be allah ackbaring right now.

Snowniggers all they did was what? Vikings? Literally stealing shit from their neighbours and making it harder for the Christian nations to fight Islam?

Snowniggers are at our mercy. If southern Europe decided to turn muslim, there is nothing the snowniggers can do but follow suit. You rely on real warriors to protect you and keep you safe on your little snowflake region

Actually, Mongols and Finno-Ugric peoples are intelligent unlike Moors.

>Ermm Scandinavians got culturally enriched by Mongol Sami Tribes and Central Asians

ermm you are actually talking about finns you retarded merican

>Mongols were intelligent
>Literally all they did was master the horse

ok

my ancestor

Meds and Germanics did go against each other in battles and clearly the germanic people won by taking down Rome. It clearly showed that they were superior since they bested the roman people. No romans managed to come to Scandinavia and conquer here, but the germanic people managed to conquer the romans.

The Northmen are actively importing Islamic migrants who are converting their countries to Islam, it makes no sense.

The greeks and romans get civilized first, because the were closer to middle east. Meds are on average less intelligent than whites.

Theres R1A in Afghanistan Eastern China and India. Its not a white gene.

The funny thing about this picture is that the Europeans who moved to the states are preserving the ethnic Euros of the world. Europeans are having little to no children and will be outbred by the Muslims they're actively importing in a few generations.

Contrary to Hollywood and TV portrayal Americans don't race mix remotely as often as you'd think, we largely live and exist side by side without interbreeding. We also still reproduce unlike you all.

>this fucking level of delusion
Romans didn't bother heading to Zimbabwe either, and guess what, it wasn't because they were fearing the African man.

Teutborg forrest, never forget

Pretty funny senpai.

Why the fuck would they conquer a worthless region with 0 infrastructure?

AYO HOL UP
U B SAYIN
WHITES CANT INTO CIVILIZATION
AND SHITSKINS CREATED IT?

Rome was destroyed by suicide, much like what is happening to the West today.

Once the Germanic horde swept up the ashes of what was Rome the West was plunged into an age of retardation we only recently recovered from in the past few centuries.

mamma mia, we created-a la civilizatione and pizza!!!11

Not this case. Their tried but they lost. Have you ever heard about Teutoburg forest? By the end germanic people have conquered romans.

AHAHAHAHAH
We Aryans masterrace CREATED Western Civilization, Nordics and Indians (the original Aryans) are the masterrace and there's nothing you meds/pakistanis shitskins can do about that. Niggers

yeah you guys are good at "Preserving" the ethnic euros with all those mexicans and mongrol offsprings that soon will turn merica to mexifornia 2.0

>no relevant muslim immigration
>enriched by slavic
>enriched by germans

tell me why northern italy is not white?