Care to explain this Sup Forums?

Care to explain this Sup Forums?
You don't support capitalism no more, right?
I thought so.

Youre not entitled to others hard work you welfare parasite.
Theres nothing stopping you from working and starting Youre own business.

Bait but I'll bite. Some people are more entitled to survive. If you're perfectly capable of working but you don't just because i.e. niggers, white trash, and spics (You) then you shouldn't be awarded with necessities. The worst part is that so many minorities don't work and add to the system but yet they still take away from it and even load it up more with brown, fatherless babies.

Youre not entitled to my hard work you fucking refried faggot

So if i plant 500 carrots and some other guy plants 0 then he's entitled to 250 of my carrots?

>entitled

See that's the issue right there... NOBODY is entitled to ANYTHING. What free men can make, earn, or trade for is rightfully theirs. Can't make or trade for food? Sounds like you probably shouldn't reproduce either.

Capitalism- the crazy notion that people should take care of themselves and that taking from other people by threat of violence is wrong.

>what are regulations
>what are startup costs
>what are big business monopolies
>what are economic downturns

Capitalism, the completely crazy idea that to access other people's products you must have produced something first to exchange.

There is no excuse in this modern age for homelessness.

Also the idea that someone deserves things purely because they suck down air is literally obscene.

I say all of this and I am an actual anti-capitalist.

If you can't take these into consideration when starting a business then you deserve to fail

You'll never have to worry about those as a NEET.

Hierarchy is human nature you beta fuck

Yes, lets all do nothing forever until we die of starvation surrounded in garbage and human feces.

That sounds good.

What if they want to be homeless?

if you're not spending every single cent of your saving and your income that you don't need for your own shelter and sustenance in theirs, you're a fucking hypocrite

I'm not giving any money to a motherfucker camped by my atm. The fuck?

Literally the best system we know of as a species whether you like it or net.

Can't have successful people without loser people.
NOT EVERYONE WINS.
Have to respect the balance of the duality of the universe.
So sorry you are a loser OP. But I appreciate you so I can be a winner. I need you.

TRY HARDER, we are not going to let you suck on our tits, mmmmk?

topkek, you have no idea how economics work if you think it's a zero sum game. This is day 1 of any intro econ course.

Why can't they fry them right the first time?

>we are not going to let you suck on our tits, mmmmk?

That place is firmly occupied by "deserving" Rotschilds, Rockefellers, Wall Street and (((media))) magnates.

But hey, at least some white loser doesn't receive free food

some people are more entitled to food, water, shelter, even love, than others.

that's just reality. reality is psychopathic i guess.

but everyone else has those too... so it is a level playing field lol

So why they you are so against against Jews? They are so rich and powerful - they deserve it, seemingly, with their hard work and what-not.

What are you, fucking communist?

>more entitled to food, water shelter

-Water is literally free, go to any restaurant and ask for water. Or drink out of the tap in their bathroom. The fact capitalism has an endless supply of water is a miracle.

-No in in America starves to death. There's soup kitchens, food stamps. Considering you want other peoples food without earning it like a leech, go get it from their garbage. People and companies throw away perfectly good food.

-Shelter, there's homeless shelters if you're too lazy to earn your own. Before capitalism you'd never be given shelter, you had to work extremely hard for it..

Anti-capitalism: The psychopathic idea that some people are more entitled to NOT WORK or supply for THEMSELVES, and those who DO WORK must supply FOR THEM.

Go suck on your professor's tits OK. Just leave the rest of this out of your circle jerk.
Don't worry, after your mom finally kicks you out of the basement, you'll be posted up under a freeway bridge, and get cold one night, and right after your phone gets shut off and you cry so hard you run out of tears, under that bridge you will find yourself, and your balls will finally drop. You will realize that no one is going to do shit for you in your life and that you have to be responsible for yourself. You'll get up the next morning determines not to be a loser any more and you'll get your shit together finally, and finally be a man.

See you at the grown-man club after you finally get your man card. We'll drink some whiskey, cat call some bitches, and laugh about how fucking stupid you previously were.

Till then,
~Real Men of the World

no one is entitled to anything. even if you're born with money, if you don't have the intellect to use money, you'll lose it twice as quick as those without. hard work and or intellect is needed to survive.

>You don't support capitalism no more, right?
Of course not, everyone deserves the good life, even child rapists that poison their neighbors and shit in the street.

>psychopathic

u wot

what's wrong with money enlighten me

>LEECHING
>the psychpathic idea that all people are entitled to food, water & shelter just because they were born

Capitalism is a "you get what you earn and you have the freedom to earn" ideology

And you know what, some people are more entitled to these things than others.

I don't support currency whose sole backing is speculation.

Capitalism or not.

If someone wants to give him food they can. No one should be forced to give him any though.

>what's wrong with money enlighten me
Nothing, it's a super valuable economic tool. Until it gets jewed into a giant usury scheme.

the beauty part of a capitalist system is you are free to feed and clothe as many homeless people as you can afford to or want to

There is no free food , free water, free housing.
Work your share.
Or die like parasite.

You do realize that hispanic immigrants literally travel to the US to do work white people are too lazy to do?

So move to Venizuela, spic of color

no one is ENTITLED to anything. Get off your hippy asses and go to work because I am quite content to laugh at you from my Porsche as I head to a 7 course meal that I'll not finish.

Yeah but that water tastes funny and isn't triple distilled from a natural spring. Capitalism is a failure.

yeah you arent entitled to anything. If you work, you become entitled to have money, which gives you things like food and water and shelter.

Homeless people either dont work bc of laziness or have mental problems or are addicted to drugs/alcohol.

It's not like someone warned you
>The most hated sort, and with the greatest reason, is usury, which makes a gain out of money itself, and not from the natural object of it. For money was intended to be used in exchange, but not to increase at interest. And this term interest, which means the birth of money from money, is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent. Wherefore of any modes of getting wealth this is the most unnatural.
cucked my Math

Why do homeless people think it's okay to take up space in highly trafficked public places?

Right next to a fucking ATM. It should be killed

>You do realize that hispanic immigrants literally travel to the US to do work white people won't do for less than minimum wage, depressing wages; then send money back to mexico further diminishing the local economy.

Not the globalist insider companies that write the regulations to exempt themselves

>what are regulations
that leftists create
>what are startup costs
that leftists increase through taxation
>what are big business monopolies
that support leftists
>what are economic downturns
that leftists cause

why should i cut back when niggers have 10 kids each and already outnumber whites 3 to 1?

If you dont work you dont get money really simple. Capitalism is like living in the jungle, if you don't hunt you don't get food and if you aren't strong and smart enough you will die beeing hunted instead. Capitalism is a great subsitute of how humans lived in the old days. It is really based.

Because their power is derived from the public sector.

>1 post by this ID

And yet Sup Forums still replies.

Who are you idiots arguing with if OP doesn't read your responses?

White people have created a higher standard of living. If we import more slaves like the south use to do we'll never replace slave labor with machines like we should. Humans shouldn't be brought in as slaves.

Ya'll niggers posting in a slide thread...
SAGE

F R E E M A R K E T

Leftism itself. The all-consuming, inhuman darkness that only arguments can keep at bay.

Then create a thread and argue your ideas instead of bumping a shitty bait thread.

>some are more entitled to food water and shelter than others
That's literally how nature works dumb fuck.

>Delusion: believing that humans are above evolution and nature and are somehow all completely 100% equal
I dont fully agree with capitalism because it's run by the Jews now but if some fucks can't take care of their own basic needs without constant handouts or gets themselves on the street because they chose to try fucking drugs after being told constantly about the dangers they should be left to die off. Why do dumb fuck millenial leftards fear natural selection?

The bait is a foil.

>muh nature
take a shit in the forest if you like nature when you done hug some trees

Are there any hardcore of these native brazil thots

Exactly. We've removed ourselves so far from nature though and have gone so far from natural selection that were gonna have to start giving nature a hand. Too stupid to find food? Natural fucking selection but you should be shot fucker so your corpse doesn't stink up the street

The human race is fucking devolving because we now keep our dumbest around to reproduce on handouts. Natural selection would have taken care of the US nigger problem long ago if America hadn't given handouts to them

Some people are more entitled to smoking crack in the street and not trying at all in life. Faggot leaf Jew

Woah, it's almost as if we do not actually live under capitalism and the problems aren't caused by capitalism, but rather the fact that governments stand in the way of people making a living.

If you work harder than everyone else, yes you do deserve more.

Communism: The psychopathic idea that you can hold a gun to a person's head and demand his property, money, and food all while saying he must contribute everything he has even if his family is dying from lack of resources. Today we've learned OP is a fag.

The reason people are too lazy to do these jobs is because they can get government support. Make any financial support based upon work, and people would do these jobs.

So many organizations exist to helping fucking homeless people stop with this shit. The ones you see on the street are likely drug addicts.

"""""""""leftists""""""""""""""""""" that happen to support capitalism

shut up goy

>earned
>entitled
pick one

That's not what it means at all.
Capitalism is equality.
Equality isn't nice.

I still support capitalism. that guy is under no obligation to help the man on the street.

Why is the homeless gutter trash entitled to anything?

You think if you give him food he'll turn his life around?

Do you have ANY idea how hard you have to fuck up to end up homeless on the street?

Don't waste time on the homeless, the poor leeches, the mother of six.

Give spare resources to areas that show improvement when given some aid, like low income families who are fully employed. They have a future. Their children will grow up knowing the value of hard work and they too will have futures.

Get a job, loser.

>food, water, shelter
if you are homeless and not look like a drug addict you can find a job within a day.
No one is entitled to anything people just fucking work for it. I don't get money, food, and shelter for free.

>be Sweden
>homeless people can easily get housing and money if they try to get a job
>instead they spend all their money on drugs and alcohol and travel around town bothering normal people
Fuck them. They should all be sent to work camps or killed off.