The Grenfell Tower fire was Christ's revenge for London Bridge and Manchester

A high number of Muslims were killed by holy fire. This was not an accident. This was a miracle. This should spell it out to the Moslem that for each one of their earthly actions, there will be an equal and opposite reaction from our lord, and saviour Jesus Christ.

Exodus 21:24

You're worshiping a Semitic God.

fuck the mud cunts

God I hope so

AMEN

Of course. The Nordic Gods are false. If they were real, they would have brought Hitler victory. Odinism accomplished nothing.

DEUS VULT.

>Exodus 21:24
24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

there were white people in the fire though. and considering they lived with these mudshits im certain they hated them probably more than most of us here.

They lived with and assisted the Moslem:

"Hate evil and love what is good; turn your courts into true halls of justice. Perhaps even yet the LORD God of Heaven’s Armies will have mercy on the remnant of his people."

Amos 5:15

they probably had nowhere else to go. considering theyre white, they probably couldnt get benefits. thus had to live in a shitty fucking tower with shitskins whom probably lived there for free

"But you are a tower of refuge to the poor, O LORD, a tower of refuge to the needy in distress. You are a refuge from the storm and a shelter from the heat. For the oppressive acts of ruthless people are like a storm beating against a wall."

Isiah 25:4

If they were people of the book, then they will be more than compensated. However, you cannot count on that these days, brother user.

And now the fucking council will have to house every single one of these shit skins.

Good

They burned in hell in life and they will burn in hell in the afterlife.

Reap the rewards if siding with Satan and your profit

I dunno that taxi driver that set the fire had a big bag of clothes ready to go before he ran away.

GOOD! Let those muslims burn in hell!

Why are you quoting the tanakh?

First they burn down refugee centers, now they burn down their high rise apartment buildings. #BuildingOfPeace

That's the dumbest interpretation of Newton's law I've ever seen - especially when you back it up with religion.

It would just be "who" in that situation.

Eya Ann is /ourgirl/ for an hour

Death to theocracy.

im a welder.
you understood what i meant now jump yourself into a wood chipper