If niggers had it their way, what would the world look like?

Race relations? Social policies? Economic policies? Honestly,

what would a black world look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9La1ZO2tW8s
youtu.be/m5TwT69i1lU
youtube.com/watch?v=4o16p0uIIqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Africa

24/7 KFC and grape drank

They would be kangz n shiet

There wouldn't be one

Ecoonomics

fpbp

(OP)
Detroit

Obligatory.

There was a documentary about this.

I believe it was called "Planet of the monkeys" or something like that.

>what would a black world look like

You gon' learn today

cam here to say this

Africa before white people showed up and colonized them.

In other wards, cannibalism and tribal dancing around a bonfire in a mud hut village, for all of recorded history.

>24/7 KFC and grape drank
You misspelled "rape"

Pic related OP

if you mean they developed the same as the regional counterparts today then not too different

It doesn't matter what niggers would want the world to look like. It matters what they're capable of making the world look like.

youtube.com/watch?v=9La1ZO2tW8s

You can see it happening in South Africa right now. You literally have an example of what happens when blacks get their way in a European styled society.

I believe haiti is a better example
>how long before SA looks like haiti

Today?

Remember Africa when white men first discovered it? Like that, but with 400 or so years of progress on top of that.

The fuck did you get these?

They're right y'know...
We whites are so fucking pathetic compared to our black overlords.

This but the Somalia part of Africa

zimbabwe

The black community has a serious problem and due to muh racism no one can help them but themselves. They are self destructive. Their culture is one of ignorance, no snitchin, promisquious sex, no paternal responsibility, gangs, and violence.

Side note: I was robbed at gunpoint by a black 16 year old in April. I made a thread on here about it. Anyways I was talking to the prosecutors office and the lady was like

>do you have any questions or concerns regarding the defendant?

And I'm like "yeah how long is he going to get in jail? I don't want this to be just a slap on the wrist" and she says

>well I don't believe in jail time for children.

I was like WTF! This isn't a kid it's a fucking monster. He robbed me and put a gun 4 inches away from my head. He stole my money and phone and tried to steal my car. The only thing that stopped them from taking the car was the push button start that they were too dumb to figure out.

Should I complain to the prosecutors office about this lady?

*smacks lips* smdh fucking white bois

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

What I'm gathering from this thread, business as usual

FPBP
But it look like the documentary coming out soon BLACK PANTHER

well, africa is funded by overseas gibs, and white minorities still being used as tax cows, so worse than africa, if you can somehow imagine it.

Fpbp

Yes but make sure you can speak intelligently about the law

Liberia. Seriously. Liberia is what happens when American blacks are free to do what they want without a police force and law to stop them. In fact, every shithole section 8 housing development that blacks live in are like mini-Liberia countries. Nothing but drugs, AIDS/disease, whoring, disgustingly dirty, violent.

So exactly the same as it is today

they would not be able to sustain a political system without piggybacking off of a people with higher IQ. It would literally go back to tribalism and rock clubs once they ran out of ammo and modern stuff because they wouldn't figure out how to manufacture more.

Notice all the divide and conquer tactics used on Sup Forums... Jews try to keep everyone divided, especially Whites and Blacks

youtu.be/m5TwT69i1lU

Africa

Is pic related because of deforestation from Haiti? I've heard apologists say "no that's just how it looks naturally". Help me out, Moises Alou.

They'll probably be at war with ages.

Another one

They'd just kill each other over who's a "real" black and who's a phony light black. That and territorial disputes.

/thread

Just google image paleolithic era.

That image has buildings there would be no buildings in a nigger world.

>what would a black world look like?
i wonder...

/thread

never should have kicked out whitey

you need to update..

Is this actually accurate? If it isn't shopped we got a nigger to lynch.

Literally shit.

Complete Anarchy, we would end up back in the stone age and everywhere on the planet would be like pre-contact Africa

There would be a new age of science, renaissance and enlightenment. Or alternatively it would be shit

Lets See... one austrian gun, two german smg, one russian rifle and one russian dmr. Hm... this Image seems to Lack a big Portion of african guns, if you ask me...

I actually surprised why this topic (Liberia) isnt discussed on this board more often. And why it didnt in real life by alt-rights etc.
Liberia was made by USA as a country for repatreated (liberated) blacks.
When they arrived, they enslaved natives and start civil war which continues till today in different forms.
They also shit on streets and other open areas inside the city/village like why not.
Stone age.

FUCKING DETROIT

Even the UN wiped their hands clean of Liberia and left back in like 2011. There is no fucking helping them.

PFFFFFFT YEA OK

Cannibals everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=4o16p0uIIqQ

FPBP

Africa

/thread

If they hate us so much why don't they just fucking leave? They have a whole goddamned continent. We gave them Liberia. They are reclaiming SA. Move there you dumb bitches.

>be Robert Mugabe
>Singlehandedly free your country from white imperialism
>NotGoodEnough.jpg
>Outcast the white farmers to have the perfect ethnostate for your people
>Draught hits
>Watch your people die of thirst and starvation
>You hate yourself for it, but you know the only way to save your people is with help.
>Swallow your pride and humbly ask for the exiled white farmers to return, promising to regrant them full citizenship and asks for foreign aid
>The selfish white man does not lift a finger for your dying people
>Watch as your proud nation is ruined by the white man once more
>Evil has triumphed over good

Fuck white people.

Sucks to be you.

Yea man cuz he clearly wasnt a racist cunt that got what he deserved

>Ban white people from your country
>Still blame white people for your problems

In a nutshell