Well i fuckin hope you're happy Sup Forums

Well i fuckin hope you're happy Sup Forums.

These people are trying to FLEE terror and you NAZI SCUM go and burn them alive! FUCK DONALD TRUMP and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>they are just innocent victims fleeing terror!
>don't ask why the stable muslim countries aren't taking them in you asshole!
>there is no grand conspiracy behind shipping them halfway across the world to incompatible cultures!
refugees belong in gas chambers

Europe and the US/Canada can give the refugees a far better life than anywhere else in the world, so there's less of a chance they're radicalized. Try a better argument next time, your racism is showing.

lmao yeah its working so well over in the UK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. these disgusting brown rapists are going to get rounded up and killed here in America. Sweden and Germany might like being cucked but we are going to fight back. I can't wait to open fire on Sharia Police.

Fuck you get out of my thread

You know the fire started in an Ethiopian immigrant's apartment, right.

soon i'll be telling disgusting dune coons to get the fuck out of my land. of course, I won't actually allow them time to leave, once they set foot on our soil there is no saving them.

>we nazi scum burned them
Nah man, it was a nigger with a shitty fridge

How do you even tell when brown people are burnt?

Are there any Anglos left in Britain?

LOL I wonder how many filthy brown pieces of trash burnt to a crisp in that fire.

We can only hope it was loaded with muslims and various other foreign niggers as the fire raged.

Same could be said about Germans in Germany

Are you dim?

It was a somalie bomb maker whose explosives caught fire prematurely

>Well i fuckin hope you're happy Sup Forums.
Happier than a vulture on a mass grave thank you for asking.

Who should we thank for burning these rapefugees? We have Poseidon for the seas and Winter-chan for the cold.

Fuck you nigger. Remember this... the only thing Hitler did wrong was not gas you chimp faggots. I hope you get aids and die a slow painful death. 14/88

Serious lulz at this being trumps fault
>my fucking sides

Happy is what I am when I get a package from Amazon this makes me overjoyed

>fuck off nigger.
>I already work to support you subhumans
>don't want to support shitskins

And yes, those living conditions you say are better here were built by WHITE CHRISTIAN SOCIETIES

FUCK OFF

>don't ask why the stable muslim countries aren't taking them in you asshole!

There are about 3 times as many refugees in Turkey alone than all of Europe combined. 25% of Lebanons population is currently refugees. Out of the 10 countries with most refugees, only Germany and Sweden are in Europe, and except for Germany there is a miniscule amount of refugees in Europe compared to Syrias neighbouring countries overall.

I know Sup Forums is allergic to facts but come on.

The fire rises

>stable
>Serena Shims murder

Fuck off w Turkey being stable you fucking cunt. PKK will rise above the roaches soon

oh piss off. those sacks of shit celebrated on 911. LITERALLY THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST THEW A PARTY ON THAT DAY. no shitskins were volunteering to help us. they are parasitic leeches hellbent on destroying western society. the idea that they need bussed ALL THE WAY AROUND THE WORLD. to escape a tiny little warzone is laughable. if whites started immigrating en masse to these shitskin's countries there would be blood in the streets. they are all hypocritical monkeys that need to be genocided.

Out of the countries next to Syria, Turkey is one of the stable ones, it's far from perfect but the bar is set pretty fucking low in the middle east. Maybe that's why so many are fleeing to superior Europe in the first place hmm?

>"refugee" has enough money to live there. (thinking)
>blames pol on something that no one purposely caused

I can see you're just an edgy teen. Not really interested in having this discussion if your "argument" is foaming at the mouth.

Reminds me of this classic joke.

>I can see you're just an edgy teen
im an edgy 30 year old who is stockpiling ammunition to kick some dune coons shit in. there will be no mercy.

So you're just mentally ill and paranoid then?

>nationalism is a mental illness
>being a genderless, limp-wristed, self-hating, enemy-embracing cuckold is not
wew. you sure showed me.

None of what you said makes any sense whatsoever. Stop being a disgrace you dumb amerilard.

awww whats wrong hans? mad that nobody else wants to be raped and blown up by poor innocent shitskins? lmao i wonder when the next bomb will go off in europe. this week probably.

They smell better

Vulcan? Hephaestus? Prometheus?

based bongs putting ooga boogas in tinderboxes like vertical ovens APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

MY NUMBERS SAY THE DEATH TOLL IS IN THE HUNDREDS OF ROACHES|KEBABS

well that failed miserably...

Ay Burn the house down burn em all

>These people are trying to FLEE terror and you NAZI SCUM go and burn them alive! FUCK DONALD TRUMP and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
Burning to death is part and parcel of living in a big city.

An increase in ash on their skin

If only every shit-skin had a nigger, and a kike sitting in their lap at the time of the fire...

no you wont. you wont do shit. blacks rape 35000 white women every year and you dont do shit.

>3500 coalburners lie about being raped to protect their reputation every year
ftfy