Anyone here glad they weren't born white?

Being a person of color is fucking amazing. I'm a chink (tanned skin but not poo in loo tier) and and it's shocking how racist or edgy you can be without any consequences.

I'm a college student and every single time I make a joke about jews or redpill people on Muslims, they just laugh it off.

If I was a wyteboi, I'd probably be expelled by now but because I'm not, all my professors and friends just chalk it up to "oh haha he just has no filter lol that's just the way he is".

The funniest response I've ever heard was from a gender studies major who told me she loved my sense of humour because its so """""unique""""".

Any other chinks or nigs here doing this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/topics/intermarriage/
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/cross-race_relationships_an_annotated_bibliography
theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a poo in USA; I literally switch from straight up fucking jihadi to pick up chicks to full rightwing mexibro when hanging out with dudes; and whenever people catch me swapping ethnicities I just blame wytebois for being racist and making me insecure. If we're gonna play the identity politics game, I win because I've basically collected exodia in race cards.

cool cool

How would going jihadi pick up chicks? Unless you're talking about ultra tumblr feminists who support sharia law...

Being mixed in the US is the best.
>Born with good physical genetics
>Born with good mental genetics
>Big dick
>Brown
>Cam compete with either race in either stereotype
>Can choose what stereotypes I keep
>Pure winning

I'm black and it's honestly so fucking easy to get white pussy these days. I really love the Jews because white women in my college all love hip hop, they love my whip, they love bouncing on my BBC. The white boys look down in shame when I pass by them. I come here to laugh at all the "tough guy nazis" that are probably losers IRL

The Dutch created the constitution you use
The Germans invented Hamburgers and hotdogs
Everyone on earth rides horses
Everyone on earth (apart from africans) can paint houses and cars

Is there ANY reason to want to be american?

Stay mad Nazicuck

Sour grapes thread?

>nazi
>cuck

really is summertime, isn't it...

Guns And beautiful landscapes.

white girls love muslims. especially in europe and usa.

Considering you hide your flag, I say yes lots of reasons.

>tfw white skin
>get told to check my privilege constantly
>little do they know, they activated my trap card
>"How about you check your Gentile privilege? Your people were never rounded up into camps and exterminated"
>guaranteed to shut down all debate and make them apologize immediately
>seriously, i tried this so many times and at least 3 feminists apologized to me
>mfw one of them offered to get a coffee with me later
>i ended up fucking her later in her dorm
>i'm not even jewish

>Be born black
>Be born into an upper middle class family
>Go to any college I fucking want for diversity
>Go to college free thanks to the nigger college fund
>Can say or do whatever the fuck I want and not be yelled at for being "A WHITE MALE"
>Will make 20k a month till the day I die thanks to Texas oil
>Woman want the BBC
Why is is better to be white again?

so what, everyone has those.
Despite popular memery, Europeans can have guns.

I'm not hiding anything, I'm a Dutchman. I don't give a hoot about the new flags, pardon my french.
Still didn't give me a good reason though.

No we fucking don't you disgusting subversive prick. White women are the least likely to race mix out of everyone.

>white women are the least likely to racemix

Seriously nigga

wait till you figure out everyone is humoring your autistic ass

>>i'm not even jewish
fucking based

>white women are least likely to race mix
gr8 b8 m8 8/8.

Not allahu snackbar BOOM jihadi; just "muh mudshit heritage" and "make love not bombs", really turns on lefty white chicks (all white chicks are lefty).

>Will make 20k a month till the day I die thanks to Texas oil
Doing what?

Because we won't be gassed? That's a pretty good one.

Now lets not get into that argument now naziboo.
You sure you aren't a stormfront larper?

>
Got some bad news for you buddy.
Also go outside.

are you kidding? maybe the white women here in south africa because were arent cucks and we learned about it's dangers. but in the uk, us and most of europe white women have the highest rate of race-mixing. the uk especially has a significantly high rate of race-mixing.

It's actually true.

Wow!
You sure got us with them ZINGERS!

Time for beddy beds though timmy.

>humoring autistics
If he said he was autistic, he would probably get even more pussy. I've gotten out of so much shit saying I'm autistic and can't control my sperging. And girls literally walk up to me and buy me drinks and food at bars when I wear my "please be patient I have autism" hat. Seriously, if society has decided that we worship disadvantaged people now, then being a shitskin autist is pretty fucking spectacular. Sure, I'll never get married and have a family, but I wasn't gonna get that anyway because of (((them))).

My grandfather ran greyhounds in the 40s and had a huge ranch to run and train them on. In the 70s after my dad came back from vietnam a surveyor came by the property and told my folks there is a huge pocket of oil that lay right under the ranch, so they set up some rigs and my family has been raking in dough ever since.

Don't know what bars you're going to mate but you'd get girls running away if you wear one of those in kiwiland

give me a source for that chart. country, number of people asked for it etc. i've seen these dumb charts skewed in both directions with absolutely no credibility.

>be nigger
>government keeps me alive
>brag about it on Sup Forums

the LMAO's never end in this magical place

and where's YOUR chart saying that your (((claim))) rings true?
Fucking monkey

>black male
>asian female
imagine being a black female or an asian male, literally NOT WANTED BY ANYONE LMAO

>Be Hispanic/Armenian hybrid.
>be as openly racist to the relevant race as much as I want.
>mfw it's all played off for laughs.

Life is fun.

Not the government, the blood of Texas itself.

If you *ask* white girls, they'll never admit they're whores. But the actual data says otherwise. Also the term "dating" means something of a long-term relationship, whereas Tyrone is more of a one night stand type thing.

I can't imagine a girl being attracted to a sperg hat in the US, but if you can get it a pity fuck is still a fuck.
I'd seriously love to visit NZ one day. It seems like such a beautiful country.

Black girls can get any race of guys if they act less ghetto, hit the gym and get thicc

Asian guys can get any race too if they boost their social skills, get better haircuts/fashion and hit the gym

In fact, literally any race of any gender can be at the very least a 7 if they hit the gym and get better outfits.

I live in Austin, TX; sperg hat is pussy magnet. UT feminists love buying their boytoy ice cream and being the "empowered decision maker", and dating a shitskin is a huge trophy for them. Honestly the only thing I'm scared of is if somebody goes through my images on my phone or computer.

No, but I do enjoy being black in Norway for a lot of different reasons.

>in the last 12 months

you see the problem with this graph right?

besides statistics. compare it by continents/populations/inhabitants in said continents etc. common sense too. africa, asia even south america if it's bringing whites into equation.

pewresearch.org/topics/intermarriage/

bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm

greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/cross-race_relationships_an_annotated_bibliography

thats what happens when you import tons of non white to white countries and non white countries dont do the same.

>implying any other race can fuck with whitey in whiteys own territory
sucks to be you, faggot

Well, don't try that here in the US chinaboi. Here a chink is treated worse than whites

This Jew gets it.

We have a functioning brain.

>thats what happens when you import tons of non white to white countries and non white countries dont do the same.
what happens?

kek, I should try this. I think we've all earned a little jewish credit

>what happens?

eventual race-mixing. the reason the same cant be applied for white south africans is because apartheid ended quite recently in comparison to the us and europe's anti miscegenation laws. the propaganda is still imprinted on the minds of whites even if they dont consider themselves racist. i cant promise this will last because as patterns have shown around the world, it doesnt. white countries need apartheid.

>tfw rich castizo
>can just go out in the sun and turn dark to blend in with other Latinos, or dress nice and avoid the sun to blend in with "white" Americans as an Italian
>get all the benefits of white privilege and all the benefits of affirmative action even though my ancestors owned slaves
>can support Trump with impunity because my parents are immigrants

When the inevitable race war comes, I'll be able to play both sides.

So south african whites wont mix at a latter date?

not if I kill you first, paco

Lel, OK crazy

>Race war comes
>Blend in as an (((Italian)))

I see you're one of the famed Mexican intellectuals.

Well, yeah, I'm very smart. Just got into a top school in my field for my PhD.

Source: theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

>Inb4 'hurr durr it's OKCupid LOL'

This is a site with millions upon millions of users. It's as good a source as any.

If you look at any of other charts on the link I've provided, they tend to strongly support the table I linked here: .

To be perfectly honest, that data doesn't suggest rampant promiscuity, nor does it suggest a hotbed of race-mixing.

Half nig here, I'm doing this to redpill my colleagues subconsciously

Nice

Sadly I can't have such priviledges as non-white in because as you can see I live in a majority non-white country

>Inb4 'hurr durr it's OKCupid LOL'

extremely unreliable. many fake accounts can be created and the availability/usage of it isn't a reliable source. thats why dating sites are not the best sources for such things and are often not used at all. quit being a dumbass about this. i've provided proper links with real sources from gov/institutions etc.

This is taken from your own source:

>How common are interracial romantic relationships in the United States?
The prevalence of interracial romantic relationships is low in the United States, and varies by ethnicity. Figure 3 below displays the percentage of U.S. married couples and unmarried interracial cohabiting partners by each ethnicity. The data was collected in March, 2000 by the U.S. Census Bureau through the annual Current Population Survey. "Other Race" refers to non-Hispanic, non-Caucasian, and non-African-American individuals. In general, Caucasians and African-Americans were much less likely than Hispanic-Americans and Americans of other races to be cohabiting with an interracial partner, perhaps reflecting the harsher societal attitudes towards African-American-Caucasian unions.

Also, not sure if you were shitposting, but white girls do NOT go for Muslim guys. Pakistani men are very near the bottom of the sexual pyramid in the UK. You might be trolling, though, in which case, fair enough.

White women who race mix are usually mentally ill, most white women are disgusted by non-white men.

learn to read/comprehend things properly. in comparison to non whites as a whole: countries/continents. now when you add all the charts up/figures up it makes sense no? ffs you retarded.

Or they're obese and have extremely low sexual market value.

Black women who advertise as Hookers on Backpage all say the are mixed. Not that I am a frequenter of the site, hahah

What even is your point? That race-mixing is higher in the West than in South Africa? Or that whites mix more than other races?

Either way, your claim that white girls love Muslims is a Sup Forums-tier troll and is dead wrong.

Can confirm

Bow to the mulatto master race Sup Forums

This.

I went from a 6 to an 8 just from having a better diet and understanding how wear nice clothes.