One Last Time

Take a good hard look Sup Forums. Look at this young, cheerful patriot.

>You won't see much of him around here anymore. There's only so much that could be discovered with the information available. It's over, he's in the bin with pizzagate, JFK, and Vince Foster now.

But one last time... what was his name?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tzKSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate to admit it OP, but you're probably right. The attention span of fuckers around here is minimal at best. It didn't help that anyone in the mainstream ran the fuck away from this as fast as fucking possible for some reason. It also doesn't help that those in the alternative media who picked up on it are either totally unreliable, drunk or both...

F

HIS

No one cares. Numerous has said from the beginning it was a nothingburger. They were called 'shills'. Turns out, it's the biggest nothingburger of all time.

I'm still waiting for the proofs KimDotCom is supposed to give.

There's something here.
But with the onslaught of fags from ribbit, the shills, the larpers....they got in the way.
The truth is there.
But if irl people don't get on the bus, we could solve it all the way, and no one will take it over.
It's sad.
Fucked up and wrong.
But unless we want to hire our own attorney....
Which may not be a bad idea.....

>Sup Forums unironically forgets Seth Rich is a kike
wew

No I'm not giving up and neither should any of you pol, Seth was a hero and deserves to be at peace. His Name Was Seth Rich!

America is my favourite country in the world by a large margin but people who wear American flag clothing deserve to be shot.

His name was Seth Rich. I hope this isnt forgotten. The perpetrators in the DNC deserves to pay for their crimes.

>seth rich
>kike
kill yourself

HIS NAME IS
S E T H
R I C H

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON OUR PANDA!!!

Fireworks in his name.

Fag. Cunts like you deserve to be kicked out of the country and forced to swim to the US.

Your marketing of the story was a big pile of steaming shit. Sup Forums brigade fucked it up.

>By Ted Goodman Published onMay 31,
An independent group investigating the July2016 murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich is suing theWashington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser for information connected to the murder investigation.
The Profiling Project filed the lawsuit in D.C. Superior Court Wednesday morning, asserting that MPD has mismanaged the murder investigation. The group said that MPD’s stonewalling is unjustified.The complaint for injunctive and declaratory relief requests the disclosure of threespecific pieces of information in the case; surveillance video footage from a nearbysecond-floor camera, the Medical Examiner’s report, and the forensic ballistic report.
archive.is/tzKSB

His name was Seth Rich

John Podesta made an example of him after he went to Wikileaks and ruined their campaign.

His name was Seth Rich and he was murdered by the DNC and Clinton campaign. We won't forgive, we won't forget and he will get JUSTICE.

Jew that worked the the DNC. Fuck him. He'd gladly trample my rights.

You don't have standing to comment, dad. Everyone dresses like that here - everyone!

His name was ceз pич

When will the lawsuit actually get to court? Does it have any chance?

Dude so I hate the Democratic party and what he did benefited us a great deal so I won't counter-signal, but he's also a traitor to his people so that makes him literally the worst fucking thing that could ever exist.

I do not mind that he's dead. Treacherous people are enemies to everyone.

If he did that to our side, I would also kill his ass. That being said, his murder and any ultimate investigation would also be good for us. The only treason I would support is if you uncovered a pedophile sex ring or something heinous as fuck.

>all Jews are kikes
Hitler didn't even believe that.

His name was Seth Rich and he will never be forgotten.