Why is burgerland against dog sex?

Nowhere in the bible (or any civilized religion) does it say relationships between man and beast is immoral.

Heck moses would of had to have at least some sex with his camels to stay alive for 40 years, its hinted heavily in the bible.

It's pretty much just america (and the islamic states, who also decapitate women for not being a virgin) where this is against the law.

They are so backwards with everything else so i want to hear their flawed reasoning??

Why cant you be more progressive like everyone else? Why do you have to emulate islam?

>pic related, tell me this is not hot af

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>looks at flag
Checks out

>Leaf

Checks flag, checked fag, checked out.

what part of settled by puritans do you not understand?

God I hate leafs

ya cant rape that doggo

>Why is burgerland against dog sex

Wow...just...wow...and the people in the west wonder why isis has so many recruits....with this kind of shit it's a wonder how they don't ,the west's morality really went to shit

Racemixing is a sin.
Checkmate.

Don't reply to bait threads.

>checks flag

A

Dog sex? my dued where is your mind at lmao. Mamals=animals=insects=fish.
You dont see a dog going around or fucking a cat or a cat fucking a mouse or a squirrel.

A FUCKING LEAF

Here's a better question:
Would you rather your daughter married a nigger or just bought a dog to fuck and take care of?

>nowhere in the bible

Exodus 22:19 “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

>or any civilized religion.

Hinduism:
Manu Smriti(Chapter 11 verse 173)
11.173. A man who has committed a bestial crime, or an unnatural crime with a female, or has had intercourse in water, or with a menstruating woman, shall perform a Samtapana Krikkhra.

Islam and Judaism as well.

Basically the only religion I'm aware of that tolerates it is Buddhism.

Also
>that flag

The bible actually mentions it multiple times.

Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 18:23, Leviticus 20:15-16, and Deuteronomy 27:21 all speak against beastiality.

>hey Sup Forums, I'm a leaf

nothing more entertaining than a self-hating leaf

sage

>Heck moses would of had to have at least some sex with his camels to stay alive for 40 years, its hinted heavily in the bible.
wut
is there an online bible where I can check this? I lost my only bible years ago

The dog wouldn't get her pregnant, beat the shit out of her, end up in jail then leave her with multiple mixed little shits.

Then again, it's a fucking dog.

...and this is why i will be masking my flag from now on

by far a dog, they are much more loyal

and very compassionate really

they like pleasure and like to give pleasure just as much as anyone

>wanting to put your dick in a dog

Gross

lol the old testament. of course the least progressive bible says that.

i'm talking nuchrist obviously, no one adheres to draconian shit like that anymore.

and i said civilized religions, which pretty much is just christianity

>fellow republican
*wink*
yeah, totally ;)

Fuck off you retarded leaf.

>Checks flag

R8 my slave

Sexual deviancy is immoral you retarded leaf.

>Basically the only religion I'm aware of that tolerates it is Buddhism.
And Canadian secular humanism.

>thanks my hound, for being loyal and loving
>now let me betray and violate you for my own sick pleasure
stop pretending you care about animals

post belly.

Hahahahahahaha
Wut?
Hahahahahaha

>Heck moses would OF had to
Must be a French speaking L
Leaf trying to type in English!

why would you call a dog that you creepy fucker

STOP

I see both English and Murricans write could've/would've as could of/would of instead of understanding that it's a contraction of could have/would have. This is what kids learn in schools today. Write as if you're a nigger who can only write phonetically.

It's mostly occuring across the Atlantic in your backyard by the way.

whatever you leafs need to do to stay warm is your business. fucking Trudeau is having an effect up there.

Is it wrong on a moral and ethical level, as dictated by society. Absolutely. We're not in ancient Greece fucking the shit out of kiddies anymore. Society moves on and up and so should we. It's this fine line which keeps progressing forward and keeps decent folks from killing each other like animals on the streets.

But is it wrong in the overall grand scheme of things? Probably not. We do much worse such as killing, maiming, owning, domesticating, and controlling the genetic evolution of most animals for a variety of reasons.

That doesn't mean we should take advantage of them. We're more intelligent and stronger on a technical level than they are. Their very existence piratically hangs in the balance because at any point mankind can decide that X animal has to go or X animal must be saved.

Bottom line, tl;dr. Don't be a fucking third worlder dick OP.

>Heck moses would of had to have at least some sex with his camels to stay alive for 40 years, its hinted heavily in the bible.

he would be stoned to dead by law ...................

As long as it's not a black lab.

mmm real nice

For you absolute degenerates, look up alyssa rosales dog sex.

t-thank you kind sir

and now your whole motive is obvious and your argument invalid

stray-x: the record is probably my most favorite degeneracy related video

It does say it is immoral in the bible, under leviticus 20:10-20ish. Its the part about sexual immorality

>Why is burgerland against nuking Leafistan

srsly fucking do it

The Bible literally says to kill anyone who has sex with an animal.

Dumb faggot, read the Bible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
You can fuck animals in texas, totally legal.

Leviticus chapter 18

update: took me a while to find it, but it was worth it.

esp cause it was real

thats a girl id marey

>flag
The memes right themselves

nah, no thanks.

thats not in my bible, thats not in my christianity.

Real American Christian right here fellas.

Leviticus includes a lot of "wrong" parts and usually doesn't lines up with the rest of the message as well.

Honestly if the animal isn't being abused or hurt, I don't see the big deal.

If the child isn't being abused or hurt, I don't see the big deal

agreed.

>Nowhere in the bible (or any civilized religion) does it say relationships between man and beast is immoral.

Exodus 22:19
Leviticus 18:23
Leviticus 20:15-16
Deuteronomy 27:21

the bible actually says to not fuck animals multiple times

The bible does have passages against bestiality leaf, at least do a google search. Secondly, because god is dead in the west, there are no objective morals. The future is a place where "wrong" and "right" don't mean anything socially. Unfortunately its inevitable.

What if the law said it was OK to kill straight wight men? Without religion, people would be killing straight white men in mass because the law says its OK. If there was religion, people would not kill, even if they could, because their religion says they should not (unless Islam, then its OK to kill non believers).

see
literally my bible doesnt include those pages.

Man shall not lie with beast
You literally sound like a priest desperately trying to justify his degeneracy, you're off to hell

The koran?

reread my post, I am clearly not supporting bestiality and you might be illiterate
Exodus 22:19
Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 18:23
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
Leviticus 20:15-16
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 16And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Deuteronomy 27:21
Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

I posted the verses for you this time, stop ripping pages out of your bible

>Nowhere in the bible
Should have said 'Quran', leaf. Nice try.

>this

The problem with Canada is the immense distance between people, they basically end up fucking whatever they find.

Cause our women aren't interchangeable with our dogs :^)