Why did Hitler dislike the jews?

Why did Hitler dislike the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He simply needed a scapegoat. It could have literally have been any other group.

Hitler hated the Jews because the Jews ran the banks and controlled communism.

Pretty much all forms of media were owed by jews thus making degeneracy palatable for the un-suspecting masses.

He recognized in his Vienna period that they are a distinct race masquerading as a religion who have always been at odds with European civilization. Communism became their battering ram against us, which is why the NSDAP became popular.

Because they were smarter and wealthier than he was and the hot jewesses (most beauty women in the world) hated his tiny Anglo cock.

Jewish owned banks destroy the value of their currency and drove them to poverty

Out of everyone's fancy words I believe this is the correct answer.

Why wouldn't he?

Because they razed, looted, and destroyed Germany after the first world war. This was going on around the time that these same Communist Jews murdered millions of Ukrainians.

Here is probably the best description you will ever find.

Because it is the truth. Jews couldn't let the world see how a country could prosper if a (((private bank))) didn't issue currency.

Because he saw them for what they are.

Oh, and there's the whole Civil War in 1918 started by Jews there in Germany.

Pro-tip. Hitler wasn't the only one who disliked Jews. They've been kicked out of European countries 100+ times in history.

I didn't really study Hitler to be honest. But what I know for sure is that antisemitism wasn't new at the time. In Europe; it was very common since centuries. Kings used to put forward their religion as a pretext to take their goods.

I think it was a scapegoat as people said earlier. Antisemitism was common, he took the easiest.

>fell for kike OP bait.

God damn it.

It wasn't a scapegoat matter at all. The Jews were starting to destroy the economy, and were in control of communism. Not only that, the Jews were one of the first to spread degeneracy, and faggotry due to the domination of Jew media. Degeneracy can only last so long before it starts becoming detrimental.

>Why did Hitler dislike the jews?
Try to picture it like this, you see how Islamist are trying to destroy the west right, through car bombings,mass shootings,stabbings, ect,ect? Okay the jews are destroying the west but they are doing it through politics,media,and banking.

To answer you're question,
>Why did Hitler dislike the jews?
Because they were (and still are now) rotting away the west from behind the scenes.

Same reason 80% of Europe hated Jews?
Same reason 90% of the Middle East hates Jews?

>what is "the jewish problem"

There is a reason why the jew is hated by so many. Jews were the first to create an open market system via trade by trekking across the middle east trading to all the countries that hatred on another. Essentially this system they created thousands of years ago is still use today on fucking steroids thanks to modern economics and the Jew rules it because they created it. The modern Jew far more nefarious then his ancestor due to money not being enough anymore, they want full control over everything and are slowly moving to realize there goal. Time is running out Goy.

>most of the wealth is controlled by a non-German ethnicity
>can't buy a loaf of bread without bring a wheel barrow of cash in
>scapegoat
wat

For doing what they did in the states with the federal reserve.

As I understand, they enable the suicide of other groups for their own economic benefit.
Know how we have this massive hangup about suicide? That's why they cop massive snap-back when people realize.

Jews were undermining German nationalism in WWI
Jews were running degenerate enterprises in Berlin, turning the place into a shit hole
They were peddling drugs, spat on Germans, peddling prostitutes, and creating subversive Literature and art.
Jews ran child sex rings.
Jews controlled all the wealth in the nation.

Knowing what Jews did to the Germans I would love to have been there to shoot them in the fucking heads.

Are you serious? Do you have proof?

>Jews were trying to destroy Europe for hundreds of years
>decide to use tax payer money to gain them passage to Madagascar so they could have their own state
>hold them in summer camps funded by Germans
>start a war that ends with the deaths of millions of white Germans while Jews are safe in their camps until the allies bomb supply lines
>continue doing business with mountain jews until the end of the war
>Jews end up with more power then they've had in Europe since the 1400s

Do you want to explain this to me then?

Someone get this man some sources I'm on my phone and I don't have the links on hand

Here's a little fucked up piece of Leftist news actually praising the Weimar degeneracy.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

Read mein kampf faggot

Owners of media, control of the mail institutions and the whole economical sistem, owners of prostitutes, cinema, promote degenerate art and livestyle... And all this was used in benefeit of their etnical priorities against the german volk

>he just blamed da j00s without any proof, but somehow everyone bought it XDDD

You should check the end.of WWI, There were series of Communists revolts in Gernany, and Gen, Ludendorff and others in the military command blamed the Jews, since most of the Communist leaders were Askhenazim.

That is the backstabbing theory.