(PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY)

(PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY)
I'll humble myself and ask you a serious question Sup Forums: "Do our upright roachette girls really transform into cumbuckets and coalburners while they're abroad? How bad is the situation?"

depends, hijabi ones will fuck anyone who pays attention to them but secular ones are a bit more of a challenge

How would you rate each of them in terms of easiness on a scale of 1 to 10 (compared to all girls worldwide ranking)?

Bump

Let me learn you some knowledge roachbro, any woman, regardless of age, religion or culture, WILL fuck strangers abroad if they think they can get away with it. Absolutely very few exceptions.

In the ages 18-24 I'd say a strong 7 on that easiness scale. For the moderate ones that are 2nd or 1st generation immigrants. Just treat them okay and be handsome and you can fuck them easily since their men are absolute subhumans and low-status here. Roach girls have high sex drives too which helps.

Rochlettes are autistic as fuck and want strong white cock.

Thanks. I guess I was a fool to think "muh traditions" created the exceptions but women are definitely getting away with anything thanks to this cultural revolution going on. No point wasting my youth away in order not to racemix, then.

Now I can see why the diaspora Turks are going batshit for the "old, muslim ways".

Damn. Just like all Asian women that crawl over each other for the white prince, huh?

Do not racemix, roach. Shit, just find a girl of your own people.

Roachettes know their men are subhuman and need bwc.

They hate their own people, not me. Why should I go for someone with a terrible personality that will hate me more than any other woman in the planet will because "muh all roachmen are scum"?

It blew my mind and made me red as a tomato everytime when I received a compliment from a foreign woman on my manhood. Happened 2-3 times. Not even once from a roachette (I had put them on a pedestal in my mind).

This coming from Sweden
Maximum kek

Yes, they will. They might be reserved, but not because of the modesty, but because uncle Farfur might get a wind of it and that would went bad for her.
They are really the same the world over, it depends on the level of social and economical freedom they have.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there an Islamic kingdom where women got a lot of freedom, positions in government and institutions and it collapsed soon after, exactly like in Greece, Roman Empire and what is now happening in the west?

FUCK OFF ERDOGAN

Yes they crave the Big European Cock

You don't want your sister to come here, if I put it that way.

Yeah, can confirm. They become really clingy if you just treat them, well, I guess decently, don't even need to want to seduce them.
And yes they do have higher sex drive, which really doesn't help.

Not collapse but yes, muslims were a lot less muslim during their golden age. Then the first crusade and mongol invasion happened and they were back to default settings.

Mediterranean trait.

First girl that I ever knew personally to have had a threeway with two dudes was an exchange student roachette that had only been here for two months. From that point on I assumed Turkish women were sluts. But then I later understood nearly all young women are in fact whores in various stages of eruption.

Wow. Was that a hijabi, kurd/leftist or the secularist type? How did you come to know this information?

yes, but not because they are turkish its because they are women and all women are gold digging whores

Imagine coming to america and living your dream turk. You would be free to rent a franchise from a corporation and watch your sister become a whore. The banks will load you up on debt then move on to the next sucker.