The world is catering to leftists for pandering. Every social media platform, talk show, mainstream media outlet...

The world is catering to leftists for pandering. Every social media platform, talk show, mainstream media outlet, movie and even TV shows today are pandering to these special snowflakes. Call it progression all you want but it's actually regression. It's setting us back hundreds of years if not more and I honestly don't see an end in sight.

Just imagine if FRIENDS was released today. It would tank horribly because it would be labeled some sexist and racist show where all the pretty white women need the help of just as equally broke white men. Just live the rest of your life user, political correctness and SJW is only going to get worse. I honestly don't see a way to win other than ignoring the rest of the world and living your life.

I used to think all the blacked threads and all the "white people will die out by" threads were just a meme. It was nothing like this in 2006 when I was going through college. Even in 2011 and 2012 when I spent a lot of time partying on OSU campus, none of this was ever talked about. We now live in an era where a revived meme is painted a symbol of racism and hate. It's a frog for fuck sakes. Mediocre shitty shows and movies will win every award because they feature "diversity", even if that diversity includes no whites. White people made this world what it is, white people made it sustainable and now everyone is being brainwashed to think the opposite.

This ride isn't going to end. On a side note, holy fuck I am so tired of hearing about the Russian story. Yes, we constantly try to spy on each other but if they truly hacked into our election and fucked with the results, why does the FBI, CIA or NSA not have solid evidence of that instead of questions and suspicion of collusion? No shit, there's always suspicion of Russians doing shady shit. Pretty sure that's just part of being Russian. That and wearing track pants.

>Telling us all something we already know

The world has moved on. Maybe you should too.

Is there anything we can do?

Yes- kill yourself.

>Just accept the fact that the world is pandering to deluded morons and brainwashing the future generation into thinking degeneracy is progressive

I'd rather not have a kid growing up in that world.

Nice flag there Jafar Arkalwi. Got any bridges or concerts on your eye as of late?

I hate that guy!

This is why exit-oriented Right is the future.

I've been watching 30 Rock season 1, which came out in 2007, a lot of the gay/tranny, sexist, etc. jokes wouldn't fly anymore.

Good. Don't breed. Even better- kill yourself.

Yet their viewership and rating are down every year. Outlets like VICE are vaporware with no real viewers. The old media like cnn,abc,nyt are dying and have less then 30%trust rating according to the Nazis at gallop.

No, I'm tolerant- even of right wing assholes like yourself.

>VICE
The news crew who used to go to war zones, hang out with billionaires, talk to a cannibal war tribe and cover real shit.

This is what they're reduced to:
>The Director of 'Tank Girl' Talks 'Wonder Woman' and Misogyny in Hollywood
>Racist Instagram Photos Tore a California High School Apart
>Italian Fascists Once Locked Innocent Women in Asylums
>Donald Trump Finally Learned What Trumpcare Does and He Is Not a Fan
>'Black Panther' Could Change the Black Film Narrative
>Trump Just Blocked Stephen King on Twitter
>Russian Hacking of the US Elections Was Worse Than We Thought
>Bill Cosby Doesn't Deserve Our Black Tears

Which is exactly what (((they))) want you to do. Be a good goyim, work and make sheckles with no prospect of keeping your race alive.

Says the pedophile worshipper stuck in the 7th century.

>being such a fucking cuck that you have twisted reality to believe that leftism is regressive

Is this bait?

Why do they want this? What do they get or benefit out of this? Wouldn't killing off all the whites kill most of their consumers? If whites disappeared tomorrow, who would there be left to purchase all the major manufacturing products and big (((them))) owned company's products?

I just don't get what their ultimate plan is or how it benefits them.

You're right, it wasn't this bad. I mean, the racemixing shit was there in the movies since the 80s, but this SJW shit is new. People are gonna look back on TV shows made in the 90s and treat them like some primitive archaic time when racism/sexism/transphobia was acceptable.

>Friends
>All Jewish cast

No one would dare say anything bad about it even today.

It's population control and ultimately thinning the herd. ((((They)))) don't care about the money, which is why they can cause economic collapse and be fine with it. It's the power they love. They WANT that sense of "I am running your entire life. You are my slave." Mentality. Killing off whites is their ultimate goal because we as a race are the only ones who are capable of destroying it.

This is why they want to push interracial families. Lesser genes breeds lesser people which makes them more complacent with their surroundings. Look at niggers in any city setting, they're mentally retarded. Worse than sand niggers and poo.

Don't you know user?

Sure they would. All you see on the TV are a bunch of happy whites living in New York. It would be a transphobic racist show today.

Let's go one step further, imagine if American History X was released today. Holy fuck the amount of SJW backlash would create a nuclear explosion on its own.

Says the nigger

Many people think it is conspiracy, but it originates when people started making being a victim profitable, so people started living the life of the parasite cause its got benefits.
That's all

bantzladesh

It's almost like you're a fringe radical who's out of step with modern society.

What's pathetic is Colbert took the famous Late Show and turned it into his own political soap box to try and pander to insane liberals.

I guess it's just about catering to his own beliefs instead of entertaining all Americans.

>kill yourself.
that's more of a muslim thing

Lurk more newfag.

Its because it turned out racism wasn't really dead. Its there and its very real.

"Color blindness" was just a meme white people came up with to pretend they are not racist while being racist.

The nineties were business as usual as if the civil rights movement never happened.

It was only this decade young people connected through the internet woke the fuck up, realized whats happening and got really, really angry.

*You* guys are only right wing because for most of you you were rejected and never really liked at school/neighbourhood so you act out by hating people. The rest of you are just fucking assholes.

Oh that makes sense. Let's dwell on awful things that happened decades ago when we've moved past it and pretend that every white male living today was solely responsible for it happening.

>It was only this decade young people connected through the internet woke the fuck up, realized whats happening and got really, really angry.

What? No. Not even close. It's because of all the pandering to people, especially the young generation of today. They're brainwashing them and putting the idea in their head that they need to feel some kind of guilt for something they had nothing to do with.

I'm right wing because I believe our own people should come first. I also believe that people should have to work for what they have and that anyone under government assistance should be drug tested, including alcohol.

When we have leftists up there claiming we need to find a home for 50,000 refugees, all I can think about are the 50,000 homeless vets that we could be helping instead. Or the fact that millions of people are on welfare and eat better than the people working who bag their food.

Democrats in general created a system of pandering by giving idiots and lazy people breadcrumbs. They give them enough to keep on sustaining and to keep their vote coming in. They're never going to dig them out of where they are, even if they could do that. Instead, all that money goes to corporations, banks and elites. It's amazing to me to see people think like you do.

Things are getting worse and will continue to get worse. Decisions have been made by very powerful and wealthy people to work towards the subjugation and death of genetic europeans.

jewish\\\white
nu uh

>if they truly hacked into our election and fucked with the results, why does the FBI, CIA or NSA not have solid evidence
Not only that, but why then would the focus of the investigations not be on the people who were in office at the time...

Lel. Cant handle the bantz, nigletcock-sucker?

Find them, make them into short clips out of context so we can use them to stir up the trannies against Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey. Even if its nothing at all the left doesnt invest in finding shit out for themselves they will believe what theyre told at face value (communism works guys).