Elect Darrell

>elect Darrell
>war on drugs ends so no more border violence
>gibs are finished which drastically reduces the immigrant problem
No wall necessary.
Why didn't you do it? Was it because trump pissed off the ESS Jay doubyulls?
You wasted your vote if you voted for Trump.

>You wasted your vote if you voted for Trump
I know

It's nice to see all the trump fags in despair at the fact that's their meme
candidate ended up being another Clinton/Bush/Obama
I'll admit that he was truly hilarious on the campaign trail but that's not enough reason to vote for someone.
But the fags here base all their political questions on ebin may mays.

I was tricked by alex jones

>wasting your vote
You can't waste something that was worthless to begin with.
There is a reason Trump got as far as he did. He had some nice rhetoric (not all of it though, some was fairly statist) but the elites knew they could get him to play ball and could suck in all his base culturally so they'd still support him as he turned his back on his promises. I don't like spics or fags or women either, and it was nice to see him not cater to their bullshit but the problem is people got sucked in and decided to 'fight' a cultural war by proxy of a presidential election and so now even though Trump is just yet another establishment shill on actual policy, his base will be less reluctant to 'take action' because they would see that as a cultural 'win' for the hyper PC liberal faggots.
And they would be obnoxious about it and declare it a 'win against bigotry' and that would be really annoying, but you gotta just let that shit go and ignore it because it's ultimately not important in politics.
This is how they get you.
It's why Trump was allowed to win.
Darrell Castle and Ron Paul would never have been allowed to win.
Darrell, there wasn't even threat because he wasn't getting much enthusiasm.
But they had to steal the race from Ron Paul back in 2012. They openly did that and nobody cared.
There is no revolution by election.
You have to stop paying taxes.

>You wasted your vote if you voted for Trump.
He wasn't even on the ballot. He had literally no chance.
>It's nice to see all the trump fags in despair at the fact that's their meme candidate ended up being another Clinton/Bush/Obama
First off, We all knew that he might do that, but the risk was worth the reward. Still would rather have him than Killary.
Second, Hes been in office for like 5 months. His foreign policy is a mixed bag, but his domestic policy has been alright. Certainly the best out of the presidents you mentioned.

>that pic
Alex has been shitting on Trump recently. He's no longer a 'team player'. If Trump does do something good like pulling of the Paris agreement then that's worth praising but Alex did not stand by Trump's Syrian bullshit.

>voting

Rand Paul would have been based. Austin Petersen would have been pretty good too on policy even though he and his ilk at the Liberty Republic are quasi SJW. I'll vote Libertarian in 2020 if Austin is on the ticket.

CAN'T HASSLE THE CASTLE

He was Ron Paul for 2016 but he was too dry for people I guess.

Not in word but every video he did about it was 2%trump did something wrong and 98%defending sucking trumps cock

I don't even know who this is.

Darrell is the man!

It's a process. He got so emotionally invested in trump it's hard to pull off cold
Turkey.
He'll get there though.

I didn't vote.

>tfw darrell would have pulled us out of flag related
what a missed opportunity

He will never get there its not going to end there is going to be a fake conservitive awakening and a huge war and he and trump are key players

nigga was 2lowEnergy for this board

nothing of the sort will happen
trump's base strongly disagreed with his Syria intervention (much more than King Nigger's base did his, which means the Right is back to being more anti-war than the left again)
Anyway, by 2018 Alex will be railing against Trump daily

u gay af op

Can't Imperil the Darrell

>Vote for Darrell
>Hillary gets elected

Solid plan OP

don't cry at us cause your wrinkly old faggot didn't have what it takes

>be a faggot
>suck nigger dicks
solid plan user
also nice reddit spacing

A conservative supreme court pick was well worth voting for Trump if you care at all about gun rights.

>AtLeastIStillHaveTheConstitution.jpg

>war on drugs ends so no more border violence
hahahaha, yeah millions of agents in the federal mafia will stop doing their 'job' just because some old fart writes some words on a peace of paper

>gibs are finished which drastically reduces the
pffff, yeah right. look at what's happening when trump tries to reduce the rate of growth of some programs, with a republican congress no least.

>No wall necessary.
probably

>Why didn't you do it? Was it because trump pissed off the ESS Jay doubyulls?
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

>You wasted your vote if you voted
Fixed.

>despite being 95% the same as Clinton/Bush/Obama, Trump will go down as far right extremist
>will not win second term
>media memes him to death
>justices decided by him will want to 'get the trump stink off them' so to speak and will become 'moderate'
>will vote for 'reasonable' gun control
none of this will have anything to do with reality, but a lot of people are so easily manipulated by the media it's unreal
They can make some people hate a guy one day, and love his behavioral twin the next day with barely any effort

>English motherfucker, do you speak it?

I'm definitely voting Constitution Party in 2018 (if possible) and 2020.

Within the next few years, the Liberty Movement will make a huge comeback that will make 1776 look like 2017.

no liberty minded candidate will make any strides for a while. you guys remember all the bootlicking responses to the Oregon standoff last year?
Rand should have been the nominee in 2016.

>cuckstitutionalism

definitely better than dudeweed man

the country is way too bootlicky right now to vote for a guy like Castle

best candidate in the election by far
fuck trump honestly. funny dude but didn't have the philosophical underpinning that Ron Paul has. Darrel wasn't Ron but he was pretty damn close.

I mostly love the Constitution Party except for them dry humping the legs of the evangelicals so much but they don't have enough momentum to be recognized right now. Even Gary Johnson got more votes than Darrell. They're going to have to get themselves more exposure and more friends than just butthurt Glenn Beck.

In hind sight dude weed man would have been better at least no ww3 within the next 7 years

This, if (((they))) don't want you to win, you aren't going to win. Billions of dollars in airtime for free. Trump is there to unleash the unrest they've been building for years through cultural marxism.

So an open borders cuck who thinks sucking up to niggers will get the vote? Pass.

DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMAO

This all of this

>I mostly love the Constitution Party except for them dry humping the legs of the evangelicals so much
policy wise it makes no difference. better than pandering to (and also actually changing policy for) nogs or fags or kikes in Israel
>butthurt glenn beck
glen beck was so fucking based this last year
>unironically believing with gary we wouldn't continue the 100 year old warfare state
tippity toppity kek

Not likely, considering they spent almost 2 billion dollars and every trick in the book trying to stop him -- not to mention that before Trump, there was no mainstream nationalism/closed border/insourcing movement beyond water filtration sales.

>years
decades

He was dumb as hell but he didnt even know what an aleppo was how can he bomb something he dosnt know exists lol

>"I can't look past the surface of anything."
m8, it didn't matter who won between Clinton or Trump.

>implying CIA couldn't show him a map
nice memeing

Nice flags, faggots. Good to see we have some real proud Americans here.

I am an American lol

Scott can't be bought!

The War on Drugs isn't something that any one admin can end. There are too many branches involved in it, too many offices, too much money, and no widespread public opinion in support of it. Go tell mom and pop middle America that you want meth to be legal. I dare you. They won't even be willing to listen to your argument.
The spic cartels make hundreds of millions every year off of human trafficking and prostitution in addition to their narcotics. You think thats going to stop. They'll still be kidnapping people and fighting each other for territory just as they do now.
You can't make a market disappear, you can only force those participating in it to pursue other venues.

If we tried to end the welfare system in America our Jew worshiping Supreme Court would call it a human rights violation.

There is no way to restore America. No president can save it. We have to destroy it all and start over. Burn every existing page of law and begin anew.

>it's okay to have mass immigration if they don't get gibs

>ancap flag is labeled anarcho capitalist
>ancom is just labeled anarchy

they wont be immigrating en masse when there's nothing to leech.

so so so many less immigrants would come if there wasn't gibs