You are presented with a button: If you press it, CO2 levels will go down to pre-industrial levels. In exchange...

You are presented with a button: If you press it, CO2 levels will go down to pre-industrial levels. In exchange, however, the entire population of 1.4 billion Muslims will die a horrible, violent, death. What will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55pnqEVb15U
youtube.com/watch?v=FHy8kW632dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Press the button 6 million times

I thought this was supposed to have a downside

PUSH THAT FUCKING BUTTON

Not pressing it. I have muslim friends, co2 is a meme.

Isn't there supposed to be a downside with these type of situations?

I'll push it just for the fun of pushing it

I couldn't give two shits about CO2, but I'm smashing the shit out of that button. If I hit it more than once can I knock out the Jews and Poos too?

But what's the catch?

push repeatedly

>implying this is anything but a win-win

Found the cuck. What does your wife's pussy taste like after Mohamed leaves?

Press that button with the wrath of Odin

I don't belief you where are proofs

>however, the entire population of 1.4 billion Muslims will die
that was supposed to be a downside?

I don't give a shit about CO2 levels and I'd press the button with glee.

>What will you do?
youtube.com/watch?v=55pnqEVb15U

Where's the downside to pressing the button?

Button pressed so hard it's broken.

>Instantly killing 1.4 billion

But wouldn't that overload Heavens servers

STOP
D UBS CONFIRMS ITS A (((TRICK)))

>CO2 rises back again because of all the decomposing bodies

I'd push it and DOUBLE the worlds CO2 levels. still less harmful to every human than the muslims

>Muslims
>Heaven

>would you push a button if the consequences had no downside
uhhhh

With my luck it would just kill off the Muslims that stayed in their native shitholes

SPBP

>Muslims
>Hell

Only muslims go to heaven.
Daily reminder that Hitler is naked, sitting on a big sharp rock that directly penetrates his anus and a lava flows into his head every second.

Cry tears of joy while I press it.

I am sure you have plenty of turk virgins like yourself to blow while you are queued.

How did you know I was a virgin?

That was his fetish cuck, hence heaven.

I would press it even if the CO2 levels didn't go down.

We still doing fpbp? Because this is fpbp.

Because you are a turk on Sup Forums and being gay is illegal

If it was just one muslim and no CO2 reduction, I would press it.

in your country*

I had a lot of opportunities for gay sex but never straight:(

What if it killed 10 muslims but added 20 niggers?

It would need to kill the faggot liberals and niggers as well so the entire problem could be fixed

Would not press

Sorry lad, you will get it probably. Just don't have a kid for the sake of the rest of us.

Oh fuck are you serious lmao. Mash that fucker.

With that said this wouldn't actually fix anything since we would just produce another gigaton of new carbon this year but Meh. Why not.

The downside is humanity survives

Can the button come with a software patch so it also takes out the Jews and niggers? You can take out the CO2 bit; I'm only concerned about real problems.
Asking for a friend

I'd press that shit even without the CO2 whatever thing you were talking about

what if it exhanged muslims for niggers, and if still not what is the nigger - muslim ratio needed to press?

Then what the fuck is the point of living?
Besides Turks are moslty harmless to whites.

would slam without any hesitation

why would I want to choke out plants with such low levels of CO2?

Cept the whole "I gibs my energy to the terrorists" meme

Where is this magical button???

tfw 72 trap virgins

i do what plank tells me

>getting fresh air pre industrial level
>getting rid of 1.4 billion subhuman, having less people to suck on the new supply of oxygen

Are you a moron, OP? Otherwise these are just a sad attempt.
Double win, there's no reason for not doing it

Can we sweeten the deal a little by having the button also kill 6000000 jews too?

>Asking for a friend
Fucking kek

Still press - Muslims are dangerous in groups, but niggers kill each other off far more efficiently. Just look at the homicide stats in the U.S. with regard to race. The only reason that country hasn't turned black is because of blacks killing each other.

Ohhh I like these. It's like the monkeys paw, right?

Let me guess, the Muslims explode to death, and anywhere with a shit ton of Muslims gets immediately flatterened, with an enormous loss of non muslim life, also.

Push the button until my finger is a bloody stump.

Press that fucking button

This is tough. I don't mind the Muslims vanishing but I think elevated CO2 levels will benefit farming worldwide.

You're doing it wrong, for these "button threads" one of the results is supposed to be bad

We can always create more CO2

Push it confidently.

Yes. No one has proved that elevated CO2 is bad.

I wouldn't press it.

If 1.4 billion people kick the bucket right now, there will be 1.4 billion corpses, UNSUPERVISED.

I don't want the rest of us got fucked by some superdurka plague.

Sell the button to the highest bidder who'll press it. Make money and same outcome, I'm American after all

Totally worth it though

>No true Muslim alive
Button does nothing. Carry on

Press it

I would press that button so fast

I ask the guy handing me the button why I only get the option to reduce the population of Muslims?

If there were such bottom, I would want to, out-and-out reduce the entire population of the earth to 10% its current number.

I'd hit it like I was that bird

Not to mention unoccupied positions of powerand influence. 1.4 billion dead anything leaves one hell of a vacuum. Maybe the button could reduce life expectancy to 20 years? Render them infertile?

Jews would still be Jewing. Offer a Jew button

Where's the catch?

>Pre-industrial levels
Button does nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=FHy8kW632dE

The catch is that you're left to the Jews. You'll be literally a transfaggot in a generation prepping your mother's bull asking yourself where it went wrong any simultaneously enjoying it because whites are inherent cucks

>Smash dat mf genocide button

fpbp
Also this. OP, you're doing it wrong. Now, if only the button could kill niggers, too...

Push it until my finger gets worn down to the knuckle

The point was never to lower CO2 levels. The point is to whine and make people feel guilty about them.

Seriosly tho, first I thought I wouldn't do it, but not doing it would be selfish, I'd sacrifice my soul for the sake of mankind.

Press it twice, I wanna know what'll happen.

what a one sided question.

Can it be done in half an A press so that I can exterminate them again on the upward release?

What would be the effects of abruptly lowering the CO2 levels? Tornados? Less solar energy being absorbed by plants? Crop crisis? Another ice age?