This flag bullshit has ruined Sup Forums. RUINED!

This flag bullshit has ruined Sup Forums. RUINED!

How?

I have noticed a dip in post quality recently.

It's exactly the same.

All these slide threads came even when flags were just the IP address.

Now leafs, pajeets, swedes etc. can hide behind some flag other than their own, eliminating the hilarity of many situations. Also, it's sometimes good to know where the poster is from to better understand the message, its subtle implications and nuances. The same message might bear a different meaning coming from, for example, a German than it would coming from an Egyptian.

No it's not. Why do you choose to present yourself as some generic fascist rather than the citizen of your country? Are you ashamed of your country?

>back when b was good

ok - but the intellectual level doesnt change, right?

maybe

You already have to distinguish nationality with burgers and euros, so really its just the game getter a bit trickier - seems like a challange

*getting

>flagposters
Flagposters should be ridiculed beyond reproach for being the new tripfags
kekekek posters we recognize amirite topkek well memed felllow ethnic kekistani!

It absolutely has. Now almost every leafposter is now larping as a commie or a democrat and spamming threads out like crazy. People havent learned to just sage that shit yet, so non retarded theads get derailed or slided so people can try to btfo a troll.

>inb4 muh Sup Forums used to have custom flags so that makes it better
Not an argument.

Sup Forums posters should be ridiculed beyond reproach for being retards
>"waaah waah waah I'm incapable of arguing, all I can do are ad hominems based on their flags!"

spam was already bad without all the meme flags now. BLACKED posting only gets worse when you got a guy going "whiteboi" with a BLM flag. or the now ENDLESS larp generals, from the le deus vult, commie, and pirate people.
>side fact, Templars were burned at the stake and excommunicated for being homosexual pagans.

You can't ruin Sup Forums no matter how hard you try or what you do. It will never truly change. Never. Now quit bitching.

fuckkk youuuu

i can finally post witthout being perspercuted for my flag

no more As no more rakes

feels fucking good

now i can educate you ignorant burgers on interspecies relationships.

ok, but then

Yes, I live in the single most cucked country in the world. The progenitor of modern cuckdom.

go to reddit. you can know everything about the poster by checking the post history, if that's what you care about. Sup Forums is traditionally anonymous posting where only the content of the post matters

fuck off monkey

Fuck u

No, you faggot Sup Forums posters ruined Sup Forums. Go back or go to /bant/ if you want to circle jerk about geolocations.

customflags is the complete opposite of anonymous mother fucker cunt.
>le posters we recognize!
>that gadsen flag guy with the tripfag name Sgt. Sparrow. He's so funny memer!
>that one guy with the pirateflag that says shiver me timbers on every flag! kek tis' epic and euphoric!
Go down the catalog too, and there are bout 20 LARP threads up that are pure cancer. I've been seriously thinking about retiring from this board, because it was already basically beyond hope, now it's the final nail. Just go back to /fitlit/ masterboards and end this struggle

Positives: Some of the flags are cool
Negatives: Turks and Leafs can now shitpost without exposing themselves

My only complaints is that the gookster calls it a "white supremacist" flag when it should be called a "white nationalist" flag
Captia: helicopter
Well looks like he's not honorary white anymore

this shithole was never good, but it was 'ruined' the second the donald was created

hello newfag

Worse yet, Aus/pol can shitpost from anywhere

There should be two flags per post. Country of origin and one by choice.

I can never realize why le_ronald fucks think posting on here for 3 months gives them the right to call patricians newfags

>butthurt shill that can't do his statistics as easily before

this, geoflag scum are all vacuous redditors

I think the rainbow flag would be quite suitable for Canadian posters. Represents their government quite well.

you're an idiot
> I've been seriously thinking about retiring from this board,
I think you should too
if you can't recognize a shitpost by itself maybe you need the practice

im here since /n/ times, we didn't have country flags and this place wasn't that ruined until you t_d retards appear

The flags make it much easier to see which posts you should disregard.

It's absolutely fantastic, I had been waiting for this day since the country flags were introduced. To not have the shameful Brazilian flag on my posts anymore is a blessing.

>being this new

Riddle me this
Riddle me ree
In which country of the world
Could I now be?

>No more rakes

Found a leaf.

>I can't ad hom attack certain countries anymore
>flags ruined it all :(

kek

holy shit this is the first turkey flag ive seen since the change.

A BLOO BLOO BLOO

>goes to a site for anonymity
>clings to things which give an identity, and fags out when criticized
wow, just look at that
stfu flagposter

I like these new flags!

I'm getting real fucking sick of people who came here during the election

t. Newfag

At least autists finally came out of hiding and started roleplaying + Belgians, Sweds and Leafs are gone

>hi i've been here for 5 weeks but I heard someone say we used to have custom flags so I'll pretend I've been here since 2006

What the fuck? Is this weirdo for real? He's gotta be trolling for attention

yeah its a fucking mess

if I can change from thread to thread, even from post to post, it means it's meaningless, doesn't it?

>hi I can't ad hom attack countries anymore so i'm going to cry about flags

>Ancoms
>Helicopter rides
You would think that's the kind of thing they would want to avoid

Cucks that don't use geoflags just can't handle the banter, period.

Ever thought about it that people don't want to get insulted by retarded Sup Forums memes when they try to have a discussion? In threads related abolut countries most still use the acutal flags.

I tried the Templar flag on for size. Didn't larp though. Kind of meh actually.

PRAISE KEK YOU KEK!

SHADILAY!

or they are interested in it. there's 3 boards specifically for country bant. Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /bant/.
I go there when I want to shitpost about ruskies or poles

Have to agree with You, hope they're removed

just b/c you can't see the leaf doesn't mean you don't know he's behind the sh*tpost.

they're not.

t. reddit

>separate "serious" /po/ from /bant/s Sup Forums
>add joke flags to "serious" Sup Forums
i'm getting mixed messages here

Pajeet just use a proxy.

quite retarded desu

I'm proud of my country, famalam

flag banter has become an integral part of Sup Forums
and I'm speaking this as probably the most hated country on Sup Forums. If you can't handle some dumb jokes then you simply don't belong here

autistically spamming memes like a trained dog isn't banter you fucking idiot

I want you to right now, go to the catalog, and tell us the amount of LARP threads there are right now because of these custom flags. Spam was already bad before, but now they are down right encouraging it.
That's your homework assignement, little buddy. Go tell us the number, and explain to me the merits of these things. I'm sure having a jihadi flag and ISIS larp threads are great political discussion.
The real answer, is the mods fucking gave up on this board, and now are ready to let it go to full shitposting mode, and make this place even more of a containment hole than it already was.

places like /trv/ don't have flags.
Sup Forums don't need flags.
it was like this in the past.
the main purpose of Sup Forums is to have an anonymous discussion based on common topics along with some images
also Ids are useless because phoneposters and people with multiple devices can bypass this.
but hiro get his ad revenue from phoneposters who don't use adblock.

Isn't Canada the most hated country on Sup Forums?

Nevertheless, we have to beat them to it

most of our posters are shitposting at int or /sg/

I read your post in a jolly leprechaun's voice for some reason, so I'm guessing Ireland.

/thread

Up to an extent I agree

I wanna know how people think according to where they're from

Like, Americans are fucking stupid, sort of similar to the Germans. What connects them is even more interesting... they self-confidence. Two countries that are obviously breeding stupid, confident, determined and submissive boot-lickers, leaving them forever isolated in their bubble of ignorance.

Croatians never make any sense to me, now that they hide, I am completely lost.

Serbs are either overdosing on redpills or obnoxiously fucking dumb.

Pollacks are plain morons, Russians are sad bringers of harsh truth, insufferable though.

Give use your own flags, fags

no, it was just temporary. Sup Forums has always been a politics discussion board. anyone can handle jokes here, the problem is that they distract from the discussion or the purpose of the post, which can only be done anonymously.
you can have country bantering faggotry in the boards I mentioned, that's why they were created.

> didn't occur to me that 'confederate' is a meme flag /only/, it doesn't have to be backed up by being from the US South.

What the fuck
Use your own flags*

>people using the "it provided better discussions" argument

If you're not able to formulate arguments without just saying "lmao poo in loo" or whatever you should leave

fug off

Fuck you, Leaf. I can smell the maple syrup on your breath.

Am I the only one who thinks it has gotten better? It went to shit since flags were introduced imo, every second post was fucking flag related bullshit. It was Sup Forums with retards. Now it's just retards, much more fun.

newfag

No

chill the fuck out stormfag...you can still tell who to hate and who to call nigger without the fukken flags

No it hasn't, you have /bant/ and Sup Forums for shitposting about flags you fucking newfag, I come here for right-wing politics and happenings.
Returning back to the 2013-2014 ideology flag system was the best thing to ever happen to nu-Sup Forums. Now autists and plebbitors have to actual write out an argument instead of parrot epic one-line flag shitposts

I've never witnessed that personally, and I've been here since /new/. Usually if you write a quality post you get quality replies, doesn't matter which flag you have. If your only contribution to shit board is a BLACKED thread then don't be surprised if other posters call you out on your faggotry.

*to this board
lel

Sup Forums has survived much worse.

I wouldn't say that its more fun but it defenitly increased the dicussion here, less flag racism (ironic, isn't it?).

also noticed how X is not white threads have been less common now? I think it has to do with the fact that its harder to stir up a shitstorm.

This.

I agree, the place is turning into reddit.

Said the tripfag.

>Flagposters should be ridiculed beyond reproach for being the new tripfags
This
And you can bitch and argue all you like but fundamentally, you're cowards
It's all fine and well to go "b-but this is how it used to be!" So? So fucking what? And then it wasn't. Returning to that is, again, just being a chickenshit and hiding.
This constant larping in one way or another is stupid as fuck. Try living in the real world, pathetic millennial scum.

THIS

rare, haven't seen Ireland in a while

Op is right
Assume anybody with custom flags are magapedes/redditors