Black pill general

>south africa will be ethically cleansed of whites in your lifetime
>Europe will be brown
>America will be brown
>The only groups of whites will be blamed for all the world's problems
>The entirety of Western history will be rewritten
>Chinks won't give enough of a shit to even record what happened
>You can tell this to the average urbanite and they will actually be happy about it
Well I can't even say it was good when it lasted
Fuck this gay earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MYdZsy31c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute dog ;)

bet hes a big boy

4u

It's not supposed to be cute though he dug his own grave!!

4u

no one will ever know the truth

It's not all bad. If we can just survive long enough to get to Mars we can start a totally new society with new laws and new rules.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

>The niggers shall inherit the earth
I just hope this isn't what He meant by this
>Go to space
>During your genocide
Also
>White flight intensifies

Nah the rich elite will cull most of the world's population via biological "terorrist" attack and put robots in control.

the meek shall inherit nothing is excellent song on an excellent album. very appropriate even 36 years on

Afrikaners are welcome in Flanders. Our nationalist movement has always been heavily supportive of Apartheid and the cause of Afrikaners.

Vid related, 6000 Flemish people singing 'Die stem van Suid-Afrika'
youtube.com/watch?v=B_MYdZsy31c

Meh. Pessimism is a choice of luxury.

>Pessimism is a choice of luxury.
That's some hot bullshit right there

god damn i hate you white turtles so much

Yeah, nah. Black pillers don't understand one thing, global warming is a lie. If they spent literally 10 minutes on google they'd know:

A. Ice cover on both poles has been increasing
B. milankovitch cycles are going into a cold cycle
C. The sun is going to sleep, minimum sun spots for at least two 11 year periods
D. The earths magnetic shield is weakening rapidly, soon europe will see aurora lights
E. Stable grain and meat prices are raising and spiking the quickest in stock market history and will only go one way
F. Cloud cover is increasing, google 'nasa cloud cover'

Its already began, 89% of the last few million years has been in a ice age and there's one ethnic group best adapted to that.

The loss of an ethnic identity is a small price to pay when compared to the technological and societal benefits that globalism brings.

>Implying niggers die the moment it's below 70 degrees
Just so you know the mid west is full of niggers and so is Alaska

No it fucking isn't. It's easy to be pessimistic about life if you're living in an expensive apartment. Terminally ill people usually hold on to the last straw of hope they have.

You can't even get these cucks to defend themselves
Not even to defend thier family
You really think "attacking" is even remotely possible?
Oh yeah way to go Adolf, why don't you fuck is over again way to go hotshot.
Best we can do is build communities that will be ripe for plundering in 20 years

>Terminally ill people can't be living in luxury
Might want to rethink that
Also this isn't about giving up this is about accurately assessing the future
These things are going to happen
I would love to be proven wrong but ATM I'm in full prep mode for the zog machine to be kicked into high gear

No overtime (thousands of years) they'll be less adaptable and more prone to a range of issues. Plus society is likely to regress back to a farming culture yet again. They might be useful as slaves i guess

You don't actually believe that do you?
Unlike the niggers we have totally dominated nature as an enemy

Have can you dominate a increased spike in volcanoes?

That's adorable pooch.

Find you a Nazi gf,

You are aware they are coming and make preparations
And in this way you minimize deaths from volcanoes but also you prepare enough to survive the winter and a little more on the side for Tyron who spends his summer dicking down your wife while you are out in the fields working.
The idea specifically that cold climates will be a refuge is fucking retarded

Oh shit there goes our whole advantage

All dogs do during summer, they hate summerfags as well

Not a refuge per say, it'll decrease and reverse the African population and make living outside the equator extremely difficult for none whites. You don't believe me which is fair enough but you can at least take a look for yourself. adapt 2030 is a good starter, or suspicious observers. Plenty out there, even the bbc has documentaries on it.

There's more than just vit b and who's to say we'll be making them in 100 years time. The Chinese have slowed down there production of of rare earths due to the damage it causes to their environment, whos to say they'll be a iphone 15?