>spoiled like crazy from birth
>parents bought into liberal media
>no sense of nationality
>amazing relationship with one woman during teen years
>horrible breakup after 8 years
>crippling depression & extreme social anxiety
>become a full out NEET, a complete hermit, and basically leave society
>still do some work to make money but basically rely on parents to live
>only redeeming qualities are that I am good looking and I have gone to the gym for many years

I honestly believe that my country did things to fuck with me, whether it has to do with the fluoride in the water, vaccines, what we are taught at school, etc. Part of it might have been my own fault from brainwashing myself over the years, convincing myself that white males are the scum of the Earth.

I don't know how to get out of my situation. I've tried everything other than becoming religious. That's why I'm thinking now is the time to learn how to shoot a gun and to harden myself. With that said, I don't really see Globalism as a big issue because from birth I have learned to accept it. Everybody talks about how the Jewish are evil... I don't get it. Like, I understand both sides but I don't think there is enough evidence to prove that the Jewish are evil. Also, while I don't like Islam, I've never had any problems with Muslims in my country and neither with black people- everybody here is great. The only people I don't really have any experience with is the trans, non-binary crowd and all of the people on the far left.

I just want to live a happy life but something is clearly missing.

What do I do?

>That's why I'm thinking now is the time to learn how to shoot a gun and to harden myself.
Seems something that couldn't go wrong. Try manly hobbies like that and you're more likely to meet sane people to hang out with or hook up with or whatever.

> Acquire gun
> Acquire outdoor gear
> Find classes on outdoor survival
> Learn the ways of survival
> Join a hunting club
> Bag a couple deer
> Join a church
> Become religious
> Get a qt christian waifiu
> Go out into the woods for an extended period of time
> Bandage your wounds
> Hunt the predators of the night
> Stalk the prey in the day
> Hide among the mountains and trees
> Find yourself and your soul out in the rockies
> Fight a bear with a bayonet and win
> Sit on the mountaintops
> Meditate and acquire skill to the point where mountains that require oxygen masks and extreme weather gear pose no threat to you
> Become faster than a pack of wolves, more voracious than a bear, quieter and deadlier than a mountain lion
> Discover your true purpose
> Return and act upon your purpose
> Kill yourself because hahah virgin neet beta faggot

I am going to go get my license and then I'll have to figure out what kind of guns I can look into for sport and use at my local club. I don't know how my history of depressing/anxiety will interfere with getting a license but I have no criminal record.

Get a real job. Keep going to the gym. Keep lurking to learn more about jews if you want. From what you've said here your biggest problem is that you rely on your parents financially. Once you support yourself a lot of other things will fall into place and your perspective will change. Listen to Jordan Peterson talk about religion if you feel something might be missing spiritually. He is good at explaining that while a lot of religion can be "disproved" scientifically it doesn't mean there is zero truth in it.

Alternatively: kys, faggot.

There is nothing wrong or missing , this board is poison . Lying and deceiving you , the best you could do is just stop browsing Sup Forums or Sup Forums as a whole

I realize this is a possibility too. The problem is I have a hard time discerning truth from fiction. I have been lied to by the MSM my whole life. Christ, sometimes I have a hard time recognizing what other's see as an obvious LARP on here.

It's worth a shot. And if that doesn't work think about joining something else could do that would put you among blue collar type people.

Even adult education about some practical skill or picking up a job that gets your hands dirty might do the trick.

Oh, so you are just retarded. Sorry, lad, there is no hope for you.

I'm not retarded... maybe autistic. When you isolate yourself for a long time it is easy to become a bit warped. With that said, I'm not as retarded as most of the Americunts that post here, filled with hate and racism.

Jesus christ. End yourself. Now i'm mad i bumped your thread a few times and even tried to give you advice in my initial post. Saged from now on.

There is no reason for me to "end myself", even if my life hasn't been amazing.

If you want to be successful in your cause, whatever that might be, you have to learn to stop being such a hateful, despicable cunt. You could just be a troll or shill.

Take up a team sport, and stop being self absorbed. If you're a Canuck join an ice hockey team, get rid of your aggression and achieve something.

Dude if you really have skin this thin, be sure to stick around on Sup Forums so you can get get used to the abuse and irony so you can learn to act like less of a fag.

>implying that sticking around Sup Forums is good for your mental health

kek

Make money, fuck bitches, stay in shape, become a priest? Or do none of it and be a neet. Literally do everything and anything you want dude. The world is your fucking oyster. Don't read too much into the shit here. In other words don't take the memes into the real world, but keep in mind that those memes hold a shitload of truth. Be red pilled but don't let it dictate your life. If I were you I'd choose a good apprenticeship and find a good woman and contribute to my community as much as I could.

It is, really. I mean, it's a challenging one if you have ideological disagreements or if you don't know how to roll with the punches, but it's really a good way to refine an ability to separate truth from fiction and such.

You could use a different board instead. I've been spending more time on /o/ lately and it has a lot of the same characteristics, although it's slower and like Sup Forums lite in terms of the chances of getting in to honestly raw exchanges.

Its not just here its all of Sup Forums. Head over to Sup Forums and tell them your favorite game from this year and they will tell you to kill yourself for having shit taste in video games. The other user is right, you need to learn to not be so thin skinned. Stop being such a faggot.

My friend, I am also a Slavic rooted leaf. I know where you are at right now. I have been there.

You're depressed because you are lacking goals. You're a man, and you have nothing to do to make yourself useful.

I know you hear it one way or another all the time, but start small. You say you are attractive. You already have the one thing you have to be born with. The rest is going to come.

Fight the drugs. The flouride. The hormones. All of it. It may or may not be true, but look up ways to minimize your exposure if you'd like. But know that worrying about it will kill you faster than ingesting it.

Kinda rambly, and incoherent, but.youre going to be fine. Just sort yourself out and listen to some Peterson.

Yes, I agree that I am in many ways lacking purpose. I need to find out what my purpose is and that has been one of the most difficult things for me.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Just change your life style to remove money and use it like a treat instead of bread and water