Nazis hate muslims and blacks because they're violent

>Nazis hate muslims and blacks because they're violent

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc
youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandžak_Muslim_militia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Executions in black and white always look so classy.

>jews make a religion about how killing a jew saves the world
>thinking hitler wasnt just doing gods work
wew lad

Whites are the best at organized violence, and that's a good thing.

Non-whites chimp out on a day-to-day basis, creating a shitty society.

Huge difference.

The ustase was far more savage though.

Hitler loved muslims

I swear people on this site don't even try sometimes

Sad

actually himmler loved muslims, called them built in fanatics, and they used them when the german armies manpower dipped. they and all foreign units werent considered as reliable as all german units.

Bump

You were lucky the Croatians hated the Serbs more than you. Probably your time would have comed eventually if they had won the war.

>Mom! Look what I found! Take a picture of me with it!

hitler was a jewish puppet that was used in order for the world to support the creation of the jewish state.

nazis didn't hate other races, they just wanted an ethnostate for the german people. everything else are just jewish lies

Uh Nazis didn't hate and, don't hate blacks and Muslims. They just want everyone to have their perspective home lands and, cultures untarnished by the international Jew.

did CNN tell you that?

this

why do a lot of these vintage pictures look shopped?

Wrong. Hitler warned you cowards 100 years ago about what would happen, blaming your Jewish ruling class and your cowardice on the only people who fought this power structure is a quintessentially American thing to do.

Just wants a German ethnostate

Invades and occupies the majority of Europe

lurk moar newfag

You are wrong, he wanted to destroy Marxists as well, that's why he invaded Eastern Europe

So why didn't the Dutch, Norwegians, Greeks, etc. all welcome the Germans when they invaded?

Modern Nazis give America so much shit for destroying their precious Reich yet ignore the vast majority of Europeans living at the time hated the Germans and wanted no part in their crusade.

They still killed scores of unarmed men women and children like violent niggers.

Saw looks photo-shopped, is there evidence of them actually beheading that person?

Because nobody likes being invaded dumbass. Dutch and Norwegians were invaded for Strategic reasons against the Brits and French. why did Brits invade Iceland? did Icelandic people like that?

Yes, he is called Arron Haviv and later wrote a book about it. Educate yourself.

kek. actually his name was Branko Jungić

Only German photos were photoshoped. The Croatian ones are all real, looks like they deeply despised the Serbs.

>Nazis hate muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc

Are you retard?

god bless this division

Not an argument. post proof that the guy was actually beheaded, can't find much info about it.
seems to me that they were just beating him, it looks unrealistic to me.

So when the Germans invaded all of Czechoslovakia beyond just the German Sudetenland in 1938 that was them building their "ethno" state?

Just admit Hitler wanted an empire which included territory beyond where Germans lived.

It doesn't help your argument they carted out truck after truck of looted art, gold and jewelry from their conquered nations either, and yet they cry the Jews were the plunderers LOL

Don't you have some My Little Pony to jerk off to Hans?

Nice Tokarevs in that picture. I guess the're totally not Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14

So you're telling me you love Muslims?

>participates in genocide of Jewish populations

But I thought that didnt happen

One of the worst hoax hand montaged photos ever and it keeps getting used.

You are an idiot if you can't answer that question yourself.

I'll give you a hint: Strategic location.

Do you honestly believe for a second that the Brits would have respected the Dutch neutrality? The Netherlands is a gateway into Germany. They would have used the Netherlands the second they would get a chance.

The Germans just rolled through towards the coast and set up shop in the harbors.

They would have felt the same if the Brits where the first to invade.

No, I never claimed that, it was another guy talking about ethnostate.
yes, I admit that Hitler wanted an Empire.
I'm not actually a nazi btw, just have a flag as a meme and for aesthetics.

No, I have more more Ukrainians to starve. see my flag now.

What about this one, was that photoshopped?

>Implying muslims never killed jews/blacks to begin with

You even trying, Achmed?
Also, please stay with the times. Your "people" are running amok all over the world committing the worst type of atrocities in the name of some dead, pedo warlord.

>So you're telling me you love Muslims?

Are you telling that Hitler didn't love them? Or didn't love Catholics in Croatia for example as the Bosniaks?

Do you even the religions Ustaše supported in Croatia? The state religions of NDH - a puppet govt of Croatia.

The left in USA knows little of history as you showed in your original post - "Nazis hate muslims - kek"

You don't know that CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated in both your parties isn't giving historical facts or background about the participation of Muslim in Axis side? You're so naive.

In fact, they're a lot of Muslims pushing nazi propaganda and anti-semetic views to aid the conversion to their cause. Last wee, there was a Bosniak saying he was a nazi.

Your left is so dumb and captured - you don't even know what's coming.

>committing the worst type of atrocities in the name of some dead, pedo warlord

>time to educate American anons

see the Islamic user: and Spanish user reply >You were lucky the Croatians hated the Serbs more than you [Bosniak probably].

if you don't believe me.

This is just for the photo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandžak_Muslim_militia

Sandžak MUSLIM militia

Funny thing how many SS & Heer typewriters found their way into the claws of (((Soviet))) propagandists with only (((certified))) facsimiles surviving with originals (((lost))). I have one of the few copies of the Stroop Report....it's a riot how hacked together it is and ridiculously obvious much of it was produced by a self-aggrandizing feminist broad.
You cannot afford.

>So when the Germans invaded all of Czechoslovakia beyond just the German Sudetenland in 1938 that was them building their "ethno" state?
they germanized the "genetically germanic" czechs and killed deported the rest, it was going to be ethnically german

Especially when they are composed of many pictures collaged. Love the super long arms they glued on to two men formerly looking at a map on a field table. Shame they couldn't source fabric close enough so the matte lines are egregious.

Czechs are all touched in the head.