Why is communism gay?

Why is communism inherently homosexual, and why do you have to be a homosexual to participate?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They need to stop appropriating my culture. I was jerking off to traps WAY before it became popular.

Because under communism one shares everything, including their orifices.

Stalin was more redpilled than your dear BLUMPF

>anarcho-capitalist

Because they like to seize the means of reproduction

Because ownership, property, is a male construct

i'm not homosexual i fuck your mother evry day

Because it's a means of poulation control.
Feminization of men, normalization of trans and genital mutilation/alteration, soy in foods. It's all encouraged for population control and proliferated for the elite to enjoy sex lives with both pleasure and purpose of reproduction as we rightfully should as superior species on this planet.

This new wave of acceptance is proliferated by media distracters to create sex slaves, dumb media stars, dolls and people who dont want to reproduce to end their bloodline.

Did you just assume his mothers gender? Off to the Gulag.

Not a Trump supporter, faggot.

Capitalism allows for some gays. With communism you have to be gay.

Gay faggot trash think communism is cool for being a faggot because they misunderstand it and confuse it with cultural marxism

I wondered the same thing. I went to a communist meet up at my school and the amount of fags and scrawny weak white guys.

Compared to how the conservatives on campus present themselves it was pretty funny. Communism really needs to clean up it's image. Having a bunch of bottom of the barrel scum championing your movement doesn't help you much. Just makes it look like a cause for helpless losers looking to leach. Not all the commies were bad though, I'm actually pretty good bros with one guy I met at the meeting, we smoke (((weed))) together and debate a lot, I'd say he's one of my best bros actually, just don't agree on politics.

remind them that soviets banned the gays when stalin was in power and that they thot gays were fashy

it's not. It was illegal to be gay in every single communist country until they got culturally enriched by Uncle Sam

This. Every USSR leader hated fags and the USSR classified it as mental illness til it collapsed and Bill Clinton pressured Yeltsin to take it off the mental illness list. They were pushing the gay agenda hard since the 80s, incrementally.
That's the case over here. In Russia I saw a bunch of buff macho dudes who want to return to communism but their view of it is completely different than the fags here.

With the new wave of millennial communism you have to be gay.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/sSZgzp

homo means same you dimwits, homosexual = fuck the same sex

communism = homoincome

Communism is a babylonian anal cult of death

Gay people worship same fecal god

Share the load.

test

Ask that tranny faggot Spaniard who's been spamming his dogshit threads 4 times a day for the last year.

Well I'm queer, bi, MTF and in an interracial relationship with an FTM tranny. Nothing wrong with this, what matters is workers' rights. Don't fall for idpol

I bet you work at a department store.

I'm a trust fund communist