To the atheists of Sup Forums:

To the atheists of Sup Forums:
What's wrong with consensual necrophilia?
Legitimate question. Pretend I'm someone who supports this. Justify to me why it shouldn't be legal for two people to agree that once one of them dies, the other gets to have sex with the the body of the one who died.
Also, consensual cannibalism in the same vein.

It's about the integrity of society, we just let faggots live without being beaten and already we're getting pedophile apologists.

Fucking and eating dead corpses is unhygienic and would most likely lead to outbreaks of disease. Furthermore a human body could be put to much better use by the state for transplants an research.

Atheism does not mean a lack of morals (unless you're a total fucking retard or degenerate) but instead that you define your own morals and not get them from an ancient book written by people of a completely different society and culture thousands of years ago.

It's unsanitary. As for eating people, that causes pryons, and the disease CMJ, which is a terrible way to die.

Should probably ask the living relatives about that first one. Nothing is wrong with the second.

FYI: I'm asking this since a friend with similar beliefs to me unironically supports it.
>integrity of society
What does this mean? You don't want to upset people?
It being unsanitary was the best argument I could come up with, but when I brought this up to my friend he said that it was preventable under controlled circumstances.
I was going to include in the OP to consider that the dead person has no living relatives, but didn't think this argument would come up. At this point it's such an unlikely scenario it's basically just a thought experiment, but still.

Regardless if it's preventable or not it still creates unnecessary risk with absolutely no benefit to society. Also it really doesn't matter as our natural instincts and societal taboo already create a "non legal law" where the punishment would be rejection by one's peers and societal exile.
Zoophilia is legal in many states of the US but cases are nonexistent for the reason stated above.

>Zoophilia is legal in many states of the US but cases are nonexistent
Come on user, you know this isn't true.

SAGED

It's not wrong. Was this supposed to be some kind of checkmate?

Besides a minority of a minority of the mentally disturbed it is true. Without eugenics you can't stop these people and it is pointless to persecute or pander to them.

No, like I said I want to see actual justifications against it.

>consensual necrophilia?
How can a corpse consent?

>consensual necrophilia
What?

Assuming you remove any harm from the equation (ex. "it is guaranteed nobody else but you will get sick from these practices) and have complete consent, you won't get any rational, logical arguments against it

It will simply illicit cognitive dissonance and people will argue from a moral standpoint - likely from the moral foundation of sanctity.

i dont see a problem

>Ancap flag
Of course.

Mutually agreed upon contract signed beforehand by both parties.

You're one o' dem spirit cookers, aren't ya boy?

For example why you shouldn't have slaves? "i wouldn't want myself to be..." Not an argument, why should you care what other people think about you if you can control them? "B-but it's not human..." Who decides what is human and what isn't? Why couldn't you treat people just like animals? "B-because we feel things more" Any plant and animal is just as alive as people. They all have consciousness on their own level. "B-but we are more intelligent" Exactly, much better workforce than animals. Good thinking atheists.

And b4 "we use machines". Not an argument. Slaves are the machines for you.

Holy shit I forgot about that

>Empathy isn't a reason for not doing something.
Found the psychopath.
Slaves are a poor use of people anyways. More people with free will means more people to buy and sell goods, more market diversity ergo a stronger market. Plus through educating and providing social mobility you can more properly flesh out your workforce and not have an overflow of unskilled, unmotivated laborers. The slave trade wasn't ended for any ethical reason but because it simply wasn't as economically viable as the alternatives.

Atheists don't have a basis for morals

>Capitalist cuckoldry
People don't need anything else but food and shelter to survive. You don't need to educate them, you just tell them what to do and keep them motivated with punishment and rewarding. Having slaves allows the elite to educate themselves more efficiently and have a fast growing rich culture and more innovative society.

Also, empathy isn't a logical reason, neither is there logical reason for empathy.

I'm an atheist, and I have a moral repulsion for both necrophilia and cannibalism.

Morals are not solely derived from religion. Many are innate.

Nice digits.

>No specialized, productive middle class that comprises the backbone of most successful modern societies.
>No reason to hone or improve craft
>Needlessly limiting the number of possible leaders and geniuses while simultaneously curbing the possible potential of the exceptionally talented born into the wrong caste

Capitalism creates a (far superior) caste system of it's own: the meritocracy. Where elite is comprised of the talented instead of those born lucky. The society you're suggest is doomed to stagnation and has repeatedly failed in the past (see rome/ancient Egypt/USSR).

Your morals haven't changed for almost 2000 years while society has completely reformed.

HAHA thanks for the laughs I'm gonna use this in my stand-up routine

That's why it's foolish to allow yourself to be pinned down with a political belief (atheism is not a religion). There are always exceptions to every rule. Liberals are being crushed so hard preaching, but not practicing tolerance.

Haha, liberty! Am I right? Who's to say I cant fuck then eat a dead person? You can't infringe on muh rights!

You too.

Oh and capitalism will fail, just wait.

Also now the slaves are the backbone of the society. The reason why rome failed was because the slaves came from wars. They didn't breed them and after warfare ended/got too far to be able to transfer more slaves, the 'backbone' collapsed and so did the economy.
>no reason to hone or improve craft
What else would the elite be doing with all their free time but culture and technology? And what comes to limited geniuses and possible leaders, it isn't that bad thing since while there are some genetical benefits for others, all skills including leadership and logic and innovation is and can be learnt (also this doesn't completely preclude the possibility for good genes, selective breeding might even enchange the change)

It is degenerate and fucked up, just like how jacking off to 10 year old anime characters is disgusting and deserves capital punishment

The basis for morals for all people is themselves. Even if you ascribe your morals to a higher power you are still the final arbiter on the interpretation and execution of those morals regardless of the existence of that higher power.

How about this one: a sane person would not have such desires, and indulging in them would only worsen his/her condition, thus creating a danger to people around him/her.
This individual may seek an even more degenerated thrill, and engage in snuff, ritual sacrifice or some shit

Its disgusting

What is even wrong about non-consensual necrophilia/necrophagia ? I'd eat a human liver or heart if it was cooked right. I'd fuck a corpses if it was fresh dead and the girl didn't die a gruesome death. It'd feel like stuffing your knuckle in a jar of mayo. It'd sound the same too.

Because the bodies of the dead should be respected and not desecrated. Don't need to be religious to feel that way.

>consensual necrophilia

disgusting