Were ancient Egyptians really descended from Africans, or were they a separate race?

Were ancient Egyptians really descended from Africans, or were they a separate race?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
dailysabah.com/history/2017/05/31/mummy-dna-shows-ancient-egyptians-had-more-in-common-with-turks-than-sub-saharan-africans
businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5
archive.is/MBttl
youtube.com/watch?v=7VtKeE1v8JU
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munis_Tekinalp
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=QIvY1gDQlc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

asari.

WE

AYO HOL UP

WUZ

WUZ

They were semites as Phoenicians, Arabs, Jews, Assyrian
They are much more africans now
We have their genomes for fuck's sake, this is not debate material

KAINGZ

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Not all Africans are/were black. This racism needs to stop

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

I'm not baiting, I just want to learn about where they came from. Anything that disproves all this we wuz kangs bullshit helps too.

Search the recent genome research, it's on Scientific American too
100% semites, they had some african immigrates on islamic era but that's it
even Greeks didn't leaved a mark on their genome
Thread starter pic is not bullshit; a Nubian Kingdom was so obsessed by egyptian culture that they have build tons of those fake pyramids and even invaded Egypt during an interregnum, but they were quickly BTFO because they weren't KANGZ

The strange thing about that game is that the NPC faces are clearly semites, they seems all Jews, but their skin is too dark.
I thought, "maybe they are only very tanned arabs", but priests and nobles couldn't be so tanned, and the few greeks that we have seen are much more white than normal

niggers were dick washers in egypt.

They actually enslaved Jews and niggers OP

They were my people Rh Type O Negative.

Type that and "Egypt" in a google search.

Population genetic analysis of nuclear DNA
On the nuclear level we merged the SNP data of our three ancient individuals with 2,367 modern individuals34,35 and 294 ancient genomes36 and performed PCA on the joined data set. We found the ancient Egyptian samples falling distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples (Fig. 4a, Supplementary Fig. 3, Supplementary Table 5). In contrast, modern Egyptians are shifted towards sub-Saharan African populations. Model-based clustering using ADMIXTURE37 (Fig. 4b, Supplementary Fig. 4) further supports these results and reveals that the three ancient Egyptians differ from modern Egyptians by a relatively larger Near Eastern genetic component, in particular a component found in Neolithic Levantine ancient individuals36 (Fig. 4b). In contrast, a substantially larger sub-Saharan African component, found primarily in West-African Yoruba, is seen in modern Egyptians compared to the ancient samples.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Yes, that's the one

I'm not talking about the plebs, the mob, the sprawl, the common. Who have migrated there for eons.

I'm talking about the mummified corpses.

Plenty of blacks in the USA. They didn't found this nation either but many of them want to stain it nigger black!

TYPE O-

I am talking about the mummy corpses.

WE

dailysabah.com/history/2017/05/31/mummy-dna-shows-ancient-egyptians-had-more-in-common-with-turks-than-sub-saharan-africans

WUZ

"Turk" is "converted Anatolian" here

They were likely mostly what they are today ie camel fuckers. But there was probably a minority of niggers there too with the occasional Euro as well. I highly doubt many of the folks responsible for the advances, monuments and culture from there that niggers like to claim as theirs were actually black.

My ancestry is party north of Turkey in Europe.

Egypt is in Africa you idiot

Not subsarian africa, you fucking ape.

Guys, the game is set in the southern part of egypt, were they are brownier (yes they look like the game).

Also worth noting that theres even now somewhat of a racial distinction between upper and lower Egypt. Upper Egyptians are often darker and its the bit closer to nigger Africa, lower Egypt where most of the good shit came from has lighter skinned people and is closer to the near East and Europe....go figure.

Yet in western civilization and antiquities. It has always been included as part of the Middle East and along with the entire northern coast of Africa.

have you read robert sepehr bro?

>Alexandria
>southern Egypt
>What's the Sahara
Take a geography class

If you aren't Rh Negative you ain't no kang. Unless you're a ZEBRA. Then you can claim your white half. If you're Rh Negative after the genetic selection.

businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5
Let's end this once and for all.

Why not archive?
archive.is/MBttl

Also note that the blacks in ancient Egypt weren't the sub-sahara africa niggers.
Yes there were some blacks but zero American niggers have Egyptian ancestors.

Where is written Alexandria?

A big fucking lighthouse with the sea in front, it's 100% Alexandria

Clearly Kangz

We Waz Kikes N Sheet!

its not wrong

people at north are literally gun worshipping alabama tier rednecks :D

youtube.com/watch?v=7VtKeE1v8JU

You were greeks once...

:(

A lot of mudskins invading a raping for Eons. Why can't they be happy with being a shitskin. Why does the rest of the world standardize itself after the Ancient Egyptians and Rh Negative Man? Aren't they happy being the way god made them around their own people? I need to move to Basque... Fuck the USA!

They were Nordic offspring of The Godz

Be greek/roman/christian again, you can do it Mustafa.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm

You get 100 respect for admitting that brother

I believe that totally. They sailed down from Hibernia which is basically an old description of Ireland. I've also heard ancient fables of how that part of the world in the past was really advanced. Yet they were raped and abused by probably more darky invaders. You know the type. The kinds that do home invasions in the USA or just random acts of darky violence. probably why in part why the Brits always called the Irish niggers. Because they were rape by niggers eons ago. Probably some mudshit even before the Barbary times. I'm talking 1000's probably sailed a bunch of murder coons their to rape and pillage. They have done it in the past recorded over eons. Now they just let the murder coons in.

If they were in fact Black then.. Hold onto your dicks lads.

The Egyptians enslaved the Jewish Abrahamic people to build the Pyramids.
The Egyptians were one of the earliest civilizations.
They were black.

That would mean that Black people invented slavery.

AYYYY LMAO.

>tfw literally born 200m away from thales' birthplace

well, i wish atatürk renamed the ottoman state to "anatolia" instead of "turkey", maybe we would be less influenced by islam by now.

Micro Evolution is a fast process and it is a LAW not a Theory. In which it can effect skin color or pigmentation in an animal just over the course of a few 1000 years of evolution. Black or darker skin doesn't mean they were NEGROID. They were in fact very much NOT NEGROID. You could take a Negroid aka (Black Afrikaner) Move them to Europe. In maybe 3000-10000 years without breeding with Caucasions in Europe their skin turns white on their own from being there so long. Their skin might be white at that point but they still aren't white people. They would be micro evolved niggers.

>100% semites
So wait, how closely are the Israelis related to them? Are they literally kangz?

Are you fucking retarded
>MUH HAPLO
Look, Italians and Uyghurs and Azeris are the same.

Irzını siktiğimin salağı seni

Isn't that funny. White man could defend them self finally and completely from the murder coons and stop them from coming in yet KIKE laws put in place by their useful idiot Goyim Marxist shit lovers now just let them in.

Them wuz Kangs n sheeit.

its not only haplo you literal mongol LARPer

Now i've found this thread, i can shrek that underage hittite shitposter and these retarded spaghetti niggers itt
Hah orospu çocuğu aynı şeyi postaladın yine

>it's not haplo only

admixtural genes also say we have Turkic heritage from Turkmenistan

we have 25% to 50% turkmen heritage. deal with it.

Nerdesin Hititçi orospu evladı :DDDD
Nerdesin amına koduğumun wannabe avrupalı altyaşı :DDD

>5% turkic
>*tries to throat sing to siberian nomads on youtube*

kek, can you see how pathetic that is? also post your source

>pubmed vs haplogrouplar.com

top ebin sources :DDDDDDD

The Kushites from modern day Sudan did rule Egypt for a short while. This is not the Egypt we think of when we mean "Ancient Egypt", neither is Ptolemaic Egypt. Blacks in the U.S are not ever going to understand that 4000 years is a long time and that no, sub saharans did not build the pyramids, or that their ancestors where almost assuredly captured warriors from the west African coast.

>source

Eurogenes K15 DNA
>5% Turkic
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You're literally an inbred son of a whore aren't you? :DDDDDD I've been btfoing you in literally every discussion and you say nothing but "h-haplo"
Also what does that pic try to convey, sikik?
Pubmed only focuses on some hypothesises based on haplogroups and mongoloid dna. turkish mongoloid dna vary from 5% to 25% so it's normal. I've read them.

Also "haplogruplar.com"'s source comes from DNA tests of Turks and others

Şimdi fındık kadar beyninle, çeyrek bilginle koca bir millet hakkında elaleme yalan yanlış bilgi verme, talesini de siker atarım ananın amına at gibi girerim.

amına koduğumun geri zekalısı seni :DDD

assblasted larper chimps again

turkmenistan people =/= "turkmens" in turkey, also they are heavily mixed with persians.

>still prefering pubmed to meme websites

top ebin, post more from turanturan.com.tr or something :DD

only turkic people here are tatars and handful of actual yörüks

>yanıyoooom

Das rite

>turkmenistan people =/= "turkmens" in turkey, also they are heavily mixed with persians.

We descended from Turkmens, Seljuks were Turkmens. READ A FUCKING BOOK

You don't even know your OWN HISTORY, yet you wewuz about your """"hittite"""" heritage.
Amına koduğumun altyaşı seni :DDD ananı sikeceğim burada :DDDD
>top ebin, post more from turanturan.com.tr or something :DD
>MY ASS IS ON FIRE

The "meme" websites source is literally based on DNA tests and Gedmatch results of Turkish individuals. Are you assblasted? I am here to make you even more assblasted.

Also you haven't proven my sources wrong with your counter argument. have you run out of eupedia maps, sikik?

>turkic means mongol herp derp
:DDDDDD

>We descended from Turkmens
>literally failing at part 1

nah """you""" originated from siberia.

>still posting heavily persified turkmenistan people and "turkmens" in turkey

kek, your picture actually shows who is turkic and who isn't but you are too retarded to understand that.

Is this your counter argument, sikik?
>Siberia
Do you think Oghuz Turks invaded Anatolia from Siberia, sikik? 3000 years ago yes Turks were more pure, as the time passed they mixed with Iranians and Persians, some Oghuzes who went West also mixed with Greeks and local Anatolians.
Also Hulusi Akar has Circassian heritage, sikik :DDDD Sergei Lavrov has Jewish/West Asian heritage.
Do you want me to post Turanid people? I won't do that, my iq is not as low as yours, instead, i'll humiliate you subhuman in front of everyone here. i'll turn this thread into a circus :DDD
>still posting heavily persified turkmenistan people and "turkmens" in turkey
OMO OMO FORS OMO OMO
So what? yes they mixed, does that make them Persian? no.
Also Turks are between your Greeks, Armenians and Turkmens/Tatars. Our closest relatives are surprisingly Azeris and Iranians. Learn to read charts, sikik

>no source posted
>retarded "muh whites did everything!" theory wholly ignores the Chinese and Arab technological influence
Not an argument

hes not even lavrow you retarded fuck :DD

> as the time passed they mixed with Iranians and Persians, some Oghuzes who went West also mixed with Greeks and local Anatolians.

oh you started to bargain now :DD top lel

>that pic

literally proves you wrong you hyper retarded turan larper :DD keep flooding to show your retardness more :DD

pic related the "hitler of turkic nationalists" lel. 100% turkic as he claimed :DD

This joke is getting a little old now.

>lawrov
i meant Shoygu, sorry about that. thank you for warning me, sokuk.
>oh you started to bargain now :DD top lel
No, i didn't. I'm literally destroying your retarded "converted anatolian" theory here, sikik. Do you think i was claiming to be 2000% mongol here? Are you fucking retarded? Do you think my iq level is same as your iq level? Also where are the other giaours? I want to fuck them too :D
Oh and I'm literally humilating your inbred kind. Now i'm going to save this thread and humiliate you in front of other turks and even kurds :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>literally proves you wrong you hyper retarded turan larper :DD keep flooding to show your retardness more :DD
I THOUGHT WE WERE CONVERTED ANATOLIANS
HOW COME WE HAVE EAST EURASIAN GENES?
Tell me
>pic related the "hitler of turkic nationalists" lel. 100% turkic as he claimed :DD
I don't give a fuck. I'm not a Turanist or anything. I'm only replying to you because i was tricked into thinking that i'm a fucking Hittite now i'm having my revenge.

Also i'm talking about genes here, you're talking about phenotypes. Which clearly indicates that you have run out of your arguments. Turanid (asiatic) people do exist in Turkey and their numbers are very high.

Now sikik, yes you can roleplay as greek or ancient anatolian but you shouldn't talk about anything about our nation as a whole for you don't even know Turk history or Oghuz Turks in general.

WE

>"groundbreaking"

then you can see shoygu is actual turkic and there is nearly noone looking as "turkic" as him in turkey.

>hurr i didnt mean that

kek

>HOW COME WE HAVE EAST EURASIAN GENES?
anatolia is western asia you hyper retard, even armos got eurasian genes. eurasian =/= turkic.

>I don't give a fuck. I'm not a Turanist or anything.

i-im not turanist. sure thing

>Also i'm talking about genes here, you're talking about phenotypes
i already posted legit pubmed sources, but since you aren't capable enough to understand it, posting some phenotypes to make it easier for you.

pic related, munis tekinalp, a crypto kike. his real name is (((moiz kohen))) and he is the founder of turkish nationalism lel

>there is nearly noone looking as "turkic" as him in turkey
*sigh*
How many times do i have to explain, orospu çocuğu?
We're Oghuz and obviously we're more mixed than other Turkics. Although we do have asiatic people
>kek
nice argument. now i'm going to screencap this whole thread and show your mental retardation to everyone

> even armos got eurasian genes. eurasian =/= turkic
Why did you crop out EAST part? I clearly said EAST Eurasian. Sikik.

>i-im not turanist. sure thing
Yes i'm not, sikik. Do you think everyone who utterly destroys you in your retarded discussions is a turanist?
>i already posted legit pubmed sources, but since you aren't capable enough to understand it, posting some phenotypes to make it easier for you.

look, orospu çocuğu, I have already mentioned that your pubmed researches are ENTIRELY based on haplogroups (which are irrelevant) and mongoloid dna of Turks compared to non Oghuz Turkics. Only one of them was based on autosomal dna AFAIR

Also you haven't even read your own sources, sikik, you're literally copy pasting to prove that you're right :D
>founder of turkish nationalism
Source: my ass
Come on son of a whore, i'm waiting for you to disprove me with facts. Not with "kek" or faces of random people

Ne geri zekalı bir orospu evladısın amına koyayım, annenle halan aynı kişi mi tek kaşlı orospu çocuğu seni :D Yemse tebrik ediyorum ama değilse bu kadar düşük zekalı ve orospu çocuğu olmayı başardığın için tebrik ediyorum

Haplogroups almost give you no information. autosomal dna gives you.
Italians are genetically near other europeans in PCA proximity maps

Exactly.
You're smarter than the underage hittite larper itt

>say nearly noone
>cherrypicks in 10 mins

ebin reading comphrension you turanist retard :DD

>Why did you crop out EAST part? I clearly said EAST Eurasian. Sikik.

i already showed how much "east eurasian" dna in your blood. re-read my sources.

>Source: my ass
>he doesn't even know munis tekinalp

kek underage retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munis_Tekinalp

here is another "nationalist" for you. you got kiked to the point to larp as turkic archer lel

see pubmed articles i posted in my next post

>separate race
from beyond the stars. egyptians were actually aliends. evidence: pyramids.

>cherrypick
:DDDDDD
I did say "turanid people exists in Turkey" if you can't handle it then you can immediately kill yourself

>i already showed how much "east eurasian" dna in your blood. re-read my sources.

Armenians don't have East Eurasian dna in them, yet Turks have 5% to 20+% on average it's 10% or 15%

>reread my sources

excuse me, what sources, sikik? those "pubmed" sources that i debunked with actual autosomal dna of Turks?

>kek underage retard
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
amına koduğumun çopuru max 16 yaşındasın kime underage diyorsun milf ananı koy da az sikimiz şenlensin yaşın küçüktür şimdi senin anan da tazedir :D
>he doesn't even know munis tekinalp
I do know. But as far as i know he didn't create Turkish nationalism.
>here is another "nationalist" for you. you got kiked to the point to larp as turkic archer lel
>UNDERAGE ACTUALLY ACCUSES OF ANYONE LARPING

talese 200 metre uzaklıkta doğdum lütfen beni kabul edin evropalıyım nolur :((((((((((((
I've been annihilating you with my sources, please lurk more.

I post actual sources, you either post a face of a guy, say "larp" "kek" and other retarded things

forgot pic

>Armenians don't have East Eurasian dna in them, yet Turks have 5% to 20+% on average it's 10% or 15%
re-read pubmed articles i sent

>I did say "turanid people exists in Turkey" if you can't handle it then you can immediately kill yourself
?

>But as far as i know he didn't create Turkish nationalism.

i can understand you can deny genetics or don't know about genetics, but at least read the ideology that you follow. being both ignorant and retarded is truly what turkish nationalist is. anyway at least you arent kurd.

>talese 200 metre uzaklıkta doğdum lütfen beni kabul edin evropalıyım nolur
anadolu avrupa değildir cahil altyaş.

>I've been annihilating you with my sources, please lurk more.
you literally didn't present any argument to pubmed papers. chimp more

>around 10% east eurasian admixture
>HURR TURAN :DDDD
that's why my sources suggest and claim you retard. turkish people got 5-10% turkic genes at average at best(some of them are even close to 1% or 20% as you cant understand what avg is). yet you are still posting sources that agrees with those pubmed articles lel.

>re-read pubmed articles i sent
İzmir'e uçarım ananı sikerim senin. 50 kere mi diyeceğim at suratlı orospu çocuğu konularının içeriğinin ne olduğunu? Kendin okumamışsın amına koyayım burada bana laf yapıyorsun. Tam dayaklıksın amına koyayım.
>i can understand you can deny genetics or don't know about genetics, but at least read the ideology that you follow. being both ignorant and retarded is truly what turkish nationalist is. anyway at least you arent kurd.
>If you're not as retarded as me you're a Turkish nationalist or turanist
This is top tier inbreeding
>anadolu avrupa değildir cahil altyaş.
aydınlandım, sağol orospu çocuğu.
>you literally didn't present any argument to pubmed papers. chimp more
I posted genetic results of Turks, autosomal dna and one haplo map. You not liking the source (although they're from GEDMATCH and Eurogenes) does not mean i didn't destroy your shitty argumetn
>around 10% east eurasian admixture
>HURR TURAN :DDDD
Why are you so anally annihilated? I'm not saying anything related to Turan.

>that's why my sources suggest and claim you retard. turkish people got 5-10% turkic genes at average at best(some of them are even close to 1% or 20% as you cant understand what avg is). yet you are still posting sources that agrees with those pubmed articles lel.

First of all, your small brain does not understand that Turkic=/=Mongol. Turkicness of Anatolian Turks cannot be measured by how much Mongoloid dna they have in them because Turks who came to Anatolia were 10% to 50% mongol aka not "turk" according to your inbred kind. At this point, autosomal dna and oracle/eurogenes help us to us to understand what to make of with the autosomal dna. Like pic related

Also again. Don't say "my sources" or else ananı sikerim senin. You did not read the sources.

sıktı artık. kaynaklarını okumayan herif koynoğomo okosono koynoğomo okosono diyor tam bir çomar tam ağzı burnu kırılmalık.

neyse ben çıkıyorum, sen de burada altyaş altyaş nasıl yunan olduğunu dandik eupedia mapleriyle ve okumadığın """kaynaklarınla""" kanıtlamaya çalış. burayı da ibreti alem olsun diye herkese göstereceğim

the definition of "turkish" section in your post is not "turkic", the population living currently in anatolia is being called turkish, it's not turkish nor "turkic". but they use the name "turkish" since as you can see in your picture, there is no option such as "anatolian". got it underage?

>swearwords and chimping
skipping those.

>Why are you so anally annihilated? I'm not saying anything related to Turan.
you are the one who is anally burnt as it's clearly obvious.

>skipping the part about tekinalp and carasso
lel, it means today you learnt something about your ideology. you can thank me later. it will be hard for you to swallow your entire ideology is set by sabbatean jews who made you larp as göktürk or some shit.

> You did not read the sources.
i read all articles about turkish dna in pubmed, that's how i picked them the post at here now enjoy being asshurt and keep your "perception is reality" mindset you turanist larper

Earth was a Joint Colonization([Blacks = Africa], [Whites = Europe], [Asians = Asia])

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

ASSASSIN'S CREED KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=QIvY1gDQlc8

Uyku tutmadı neyse sikeyim bari
:DDD
yoluma geldin mi orospu çocuğu?
şimdi gelelim sıçmıklarına
>the definition of "turkish" section in your post is not "turkic", the population living currently in anatolia is being called turkish, it's not turkish nor "turkic". but they use the name "turkish" since as you can see in your picture, there is no option such as "anatolian". got it underage?

Anatolian=Armenian. Ancient Anatolians were closely related to Armenians and people who have high anatolian heritage usually have like 75% armenian or 100% armenian . See for example.

As for oyur "Turkish" part
That's not where you're supposed to look at. you're supposed to look at 2 or 3 population approximation like in here >skipping those.

AWWW
are you hurt sweetheart?
ananı siksem yeridir koçum. ağlama. IQ seviyen 0'a yakın.
>lel, it means today you learnt something about your ideology. you can thank me later. it will be hard for you to swallow your entire ideology is set by sabbatean jews who made you larp as göktürk or some shit.
Are you still accusing others of larping
>Beyler ben tales'e 200 metre uzaklıkta doğmuşum beni kabul eder misiniz avrupalı olarak?????????? Zaten türk değilmişiz yha moğol falan
>i read all articles about turkish dna in pubmed, that's how i picked them the post at here
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sup Forums pol archive image search literally says that you got the pic from other anons on Sup Forums.

You did not read your sources, Stop lying. You look pathetic in that way.

>now enjoy being asshurt and keep your "perception is reality" mindset you turanist larper
I'm fully embracing my Seljuk and Anatolian heritage. If i were a Turanist i would claim to be pure mongolian, if i were an inbred retard i'd claim to be a hittite who was born near to Thales
grow up and read more. don't worry, i also used to think we wuz anatolianz an shiet. but i didn't suck euro dicks as you do.

yanlış foto

yanmaktan uyku tutmamış demek lel :DDD

>Anatolian=Armenian
>being this horribly retarded

:DDDDDDDDDDD so according to your "logic", that marked spot in pic related is armenian too lel.

>Sup Forums pol archive image search literally says that you got the pic from other anons on Sup Forums.
im on new laptop and found my filename from archive and i know it's name cuz i made it.

>i-im not turanist

> if i were an inbred retard i'd claim to be a hittite who was born near to Thales
grow up and read more
hittites had nearly no influence around aydın

>götümü yakan herkes hititçi

lel

now go back to bed while throat singing

>yanmaktan uyku tutmamış demek lel :DDD
sabahtan beri kahve içiyorum amına koduğumun veledi tabi tutmaz. 2-3 saate yatarım işe geç kalamam zaten.
üstelik seni eziyorum burada hobarey. niye yanayım?
>:DDDDDDDDDDD so according to your "logic", that marked spot in pic related is armenian too lel.
According to the marker yes. I didn't invent that calculator, if you have any complaints feel free to be butthurt. But Anatolian=Armenian. Even the phenotype "Anatolid" is a form of Armenoid.

>im on new laptop and found my filename from archive and i know it's name cuz i made it.
yav he he
>i-im not turanist
değilim koçum. turancılık işleriyle uzaktan yakından alakam yok. tarihle alakalı olmam, ilkokulda kazak bir arkadaşım ve üniversitede türkmen bir arkadaşım vardı bunları da turancılıktan saymazsın herhalde. gerçi saysan ne olur amına koyayım 160 120lik bakkala ekmek almaya korkarak giden bir obezsin :DDDDDD
>götümü yakan herkes hititçi
hititçi aynı zamanda geri zekalı demektir.
>now go back to bed while throat singing
Why are you so anally annihilated about mongoloids? inferiority complex? Let me guess, you loathe Islam and you think you wuz descendants of thales then da mongol man came from east and made everyone convert to islam.