I had American girlfriend

>I had American girlfriend
>She come to me upset that her friend racemix
>I get my brother we confronted the Nigger tell him to stop
>talk to the girl it was a call for help she stopped talking to scared black boy.
>my GF gets mad when I tell her what I did
>GF tell me to stop being racist or she will leave
>I stop talking to her
>She sees me asked why I didn't called her and hits me.

Do Americans women not like a man to fix problem? Slavic women always did, is she just crazy?

where you from? American women are mental children they have no clue what they want and they are prone to illogical tantrums.

american women are pretty much human garbage

Have you tried turning it on and off?

I'm originally from Russia . My father moved my family here two years ago. She told me that I should not have tried to split them up, yet she presented it as a problem is a man not normally going to fix problem for the woman he loves ?

I mean she has a kind of legit point, she's just wrong. But american women will get mad at you for idiotic reasons or just no reason whatsoever

>tell him to stop

That's not your business Ivan

American women want you to fix the problem but they don't want you to fix the problem.
Understand? Cause I don't. I blame their weak minds.

I did find out that Niggers fear Russians.

>Dear Diary
>Today some more things that didn't happen but hopefully my wife's son will eventually find you and think i'm cool

Why would you want to date an American sow?

There are no Russian people in this town except for my family. So I'll date a non Slav

American women are shit, Ivan. Avoid at all costs

They want you to fix the problem, but if you fix it in the most effective way, it is the wrong way. She wants a way that will change it to something she wants with the status quo staying.

A better way to put it is that she likes to have the problem, it gives her something to talk about, something to think about. I understand it, because in their situation I think I wouldn't be able to see actual problems either, with Media telling them that they're basically goddesses a lot of the time.

Oh, but there are quite a few that are fine, not crazy or irrational, they're usually the ones that have had life experience, which is one hell of a rarity here in America ever since we became a world power, yet decided to stop growing the frontiers

That chick got spitroasted later on, I bet.

American women ar every fuckin crazy

She is happy you fixed the problem but doesn't want to feel bad at you so she gets mad at you for being racist. She wasn't actually gonna leave you, but she was gonna act like a cunt because that's what American women do.

That's upsetting then. :/

hey morons, stop trying to fix their "problems" we live in a 1st world country and they have more power than anyone in this entire world. THEY DONT HAVE PROBLEMS, THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

MGTOW KIKE THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

SAGE ALL MGTOW THREADS

I am not a McTell

You ruined europe and america with "not our business" bullshit. If someone goes degenerate - we need to help poor bastard, cause if he turns to shit - he will turn to shit his neighbourhood. So fuck you.

You all piss me off so much.