Brit/pol/ - Press F to pay respects edition

>Sky news livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>BBC news live
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO SADIQ KHAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw-qElTFpSo
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/86737/brexit-negotiations-start-monday-government-confirms
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=london riots&src=typd
youtu.be/OZJ7fQgOUrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hanged

fake news

Man that would be such awesome news and would instantly restore the balls of our British cousins.

Too bad it is not true.

>2017
>having morals

Jesus desu

Why is brit/pol/ shit today? Moments like these make you appreciate the rampant trip-faggotry.

Why's that, champ?

>he doesn't consume red pilled anime

SIEG HEIL

hanged is grammatically correct

You disappointed me OP
I wanted Sadiq to become a human piñata

>he unironically thinks "hung" is grammatically correct

A charity has urged people to stop donating items for those affected by the Grenfell Tower fire disaster because they are no longer needed. Muslim Aid, which along with Islamic Relief has collected more than 60 tonnes of supplies, is instead asking for contributions towards a relief fund for the victims.

So far, the organisation has raised more than £73,000 for those caught up in the fire. Jehangir Malik, the chief executive of Muslim Aid, said:

We are very grateful for kind donations of food, water, toiletries and other items, but these are no longer needed. If people wish to help, we ask that they express their generosity through donations, which will go to Grenfell Disaster Victims.

lmao 73K? didn't Officer Parker get half a mill crowdfunded?

Pakis BTFO

>ehangir Malik, the chief executive of Muslim Aid, said:

objects are hung, people are hanged, unless you're referring to the size of their dick

what does the NAP say about educating people like you, faggot?

I had a lot of retards on my kikebook thinking they were being clever making "hung parliament" puns not realising that the word they needed was hanged.

>tfw went on a clear out and only have 60 friends left

SIEG HEIL

>SADIQ KHAN
S

Lads why do lefties suddenly start caring about economic prosperity as soon as you mention leaving the EU?

sounds like the joke flew right over your head lad

Same reason they stop caring about the immorality of slavery when they import them to England

If I stopped paying rent would you die?

CHURCHKIKES BTFO

Possible, but they're more the types to want to bring down the government rather than fantasising about the size of Jacob Rees-Mogg's dick.

I think they have over a million in different fund

I'm sure 73K will get them all a few training trips to Syria and some pipe bombs built.

>sadiq gets bullied by a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=jw-qElTFpSo

it's been a really bad year for him huh

>Believing Hitler

It would be extremely painful.

Anarcho-capitalist education.

Chamberlain was a pussy desu. Post Mosley

what a little shit though

I'm saying you are keenly ignoring the facts 1) she wasn't on the board when the decision was made to put the cladding on and 2) 3 Conversative Counsellors were on the board at the same time Quentin Marshall, Elizabeth Campbell and Maighread Condon-Simmonds. Finally - The general indication is she is anti-cuts and anti-gentrification.

Tell me am I lying kraut?

Any further news on the potential for rioting?

Sure, yeah, its not like the Polish Government was ordering the removal of Germans from Danzig or anything.

Also, why didn't we declare war on the Soviets if we where so concerned about Poland's safety.

The war served no British interests.

He was too good for us.

Seen pic related on a bunch of news websites, but no one mentions how this turned out. Did the guy make it?

Seems like a good idea desu. Why wouldn't it work? Surely better than waiting to burn to death?

MOSLEY TRIGGERS THE CHURCHKIKES. CHURCHKIKES ARE LIBERAL ANTI-BRITISH ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-EUROPEAN, PRO MASS IMMIGRATION FAGGOTS.

>Officials from the UK and Brussels agreed this morning that the formal talks will go ahead as planned.

>Doubts had been raised about whether talks could start at a time when the Conservatives are still trying to thrash out a deal with the DUP to prop up a minority administration.

>However, in a joint statement released by the Department for Exiting the European Union,officials said: “David Davis, Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union, and Michel Barnier, the European Commission's Chief Negotiator, agreed today to launch Article 50 negotiations on Monday, 19 June.”

politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/86737/brexit-negotiations-start-monday-government-confirms

Mosley truly was based.

So was William Joyce.

>potential for rioting?
Won't happen. They are too busy sucking the globalist teat these days.

Vodka with cherry coke or redbull?

>5x5

Why hasn't the U.K. done a "return home" campaign since you all apparently need immigrants? You can't tell me that there aren't whites living within Africa/NA/New Zealand/etc. that would love nothing more than to return home. If anything, it would at least keep the population white instead of African/Arab.

Why isn't this a thing yet?

is that the "Taxi Driver" parody from Stand Alone Complex?

Why is brit/pol/ shitter than usual today?

Hey ytkd welcome back

what stage is the uk at?

we have gay/muslim politicians currently and a popular commie opposition party. our media is also very pro liberal rights, because everything is about diversity and women's rights. the church has also been compromised by homosexual and lib movements. is there any realistic chance of a strong conservative party to slow it down, maybe even stop it?

It's gone downhill ever since flags were added

Yeah

>flag...

To think, all of this could have been avoided if Britain had chosen him.

Foreigners

I eagerly await the day that this headline becomes a reality

Sweet

>anti-gentrification
Why is this a platform? Do people enjoy inner city areas looking like shit?

The big tripfags got banned so nazi larders filling the gap

We're starting to border on total collapse.

Churchill BTFO the eternal Jerry. Another British hero. Adolf Kikeler can rest in piss.

Isn't the argument that the country would fail outside of the EU actually just an argument that we don't have faith in out leaders? Literally why do people think we wI'll crumble outside of the EU?!

Huge influx for some reason. You can tell because of the amount of custom flags when it's known that the UK posters are amongst the least likely to use them.

>tripfags got banned
Why?

>Do people enjoy inner city areas looking like shit?
People prefer people actually living there than having nice looking empty buildings forcing everyone has to commute in

>Churchill BTFO the eternal Jerry

And therefore resulted in the British People being "BTFO"

No, (((they))) have complete control of the media and all political parties. Any party that tries to reverse the tide will be shouted down as racist/bigoted/nazi and the brainwashed masses will parrot it.
Your society has become one where the reactions to mass murder and terror attacks of fellow countrymen and children are met with songs and buckling down of tolerance and acceptance.

The only thing that will stop it will be economic collapse followed by civil war which the Right needs to win.

so you're saying the only outcome is civil war? that doesn't seem likely.

oh thank god
they got what is coming to them

Rimmer and prubes got banned
Rightly so dissappeard

Horrible oik

Soooo, will people throw a shit fit if the Queen doesn't say anything?

>implying hitler would have "saved" Britain.

>Khan
>Person
>implying human

>Rimmer and prubes got banned
Proofs
>Rightly so dissappeard
He's a nocturnal NEET. He'll be on later.

No. Your best chance is to get away from the cities and prepare for the next stage. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

PROBABLY THE FAGGIEST POST ON BRIT/POL TODAY.

CHURCHKIKE WAS AN ANTI-BRITISH, EMPIRE DESTROYING, CULTURE-DILUTING TREACHEROUS FAT BLOATED ALCOHOLIC JEW WHO HAD NO LOYALTY TO GLORIOUS BRITAINNIA AND IS THE REASON BRITAIN IS IN SUCH A SHITTY MESS TODAY. KILL YOURSELF FOR BEING SUCH A DISGUSTING TURNCOAT. YOU'RE PROBABLY A SMELLY POO WHO BENEFITED FROM THE EMPIRE BEING DESTROYED AS A RESULT OF CHURCHKIKE'S KIKERY WHICH SET THE WHEELS IN MOTION FOR 3RD WORLD MASS IMMIGRATION INTO OUR ONCE BEAUTIFUL NATION. FRIENDLY REMINDER CHURCHKIKE WAS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO GREAT BRITAIN.

SIEG HEIL

What am i looking at?

Her majesty already made a statement this morning

rightly so said he would get a tattoo of a brit/pol/ post if the death toll for London Tower Fire was more than 10 LOL

Bread pill desu

Rimmer posted boobies

>30c Saturday
>31c Sunday
>30c Monday

Britain Souls: Prepare to Die

its like christmas

Bubblin' under or boilin' over?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=london riots&src=typd

Okay, thanks, just curious.

>OU'RE PROBABLY A SMELLY POO WHO BENEFITED FROM THE EMPIRE BEING DESTROYED
execpet india went too shit after the raj ended

>HUR DUR EVERYTHING WOULDVE GONE TO SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

THIS IS WHAT CHURCHKIKES ACTUALLY TELL THEMSELVES SO THEY CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THEY SIDE WITH AN ANTI-BRITISH BLOATED JEW WHO DESTROYED OUR EMPIRE.

SIEG HEIL

Teach yourself to hunt and get armed. Zero day is near

youtu.be/OZJ7fQgOUrs

Kek.

>Doesn't know about Unity Mitfold

>Doesn't know about Oswald Mosley

>Doesn't know about Arnold Leese.

Sorry brits are way too cucked to even say the word.

What is the argument for staying in the EU? What would be so terrible if we left?

I'm not well informed on the state of London's property market, but a Labour candidate running on a platform of wanting inner city areas to be inhabited is entirely at odds with the parties rent control policies in it's central manifesto. New York is a great example on how artificially lowered rent prices completely fuck over the housing market of a city.

>dude blackpill lmao
Nothing worse