Why are white bois so afraid of the power of melanin?

Why are white bois so afraid of the power of melanin?

Fucking rascis ass crackers

>extraordinary things

I take melatonin pills to fall asleep Sunday nights to fight off the Sunday scaries/alcohol withdrawals.

Thanks I guess, niggers.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO WOKE IT IS DECALCIFYING MY PINEAL GLAND

We legitimately dont give the slightest fuck about your imaginary superpowers, made up history, your pseudoscience or you as a people. All we care about is that we have to see you in our countries leeching, whining and ruining shit every fucking day.

WE

Like always, meds are superior.
We have the capability to controls our level of melanin, if exposed to the sun we become tanned, if not our skin become pale.

How can African and Nordicucks even compare???

bitch ass crackah

das rite white boi, we wuz musicians and shiet

>Got special powers through melanin giving them an edge the other races don´t have
>Still never accomplished anything
This makes blacks look even worse.

I bet you didn't learn this at school

This is deep

OOGA BOOGA

Oh shit, we got one that knows the hidden secrets of melanin that we've kept from the low-people for aeons! Shut it down!

OOGA BOOGA 2:WE WUZ KANGZ EDITION

OOGA BOOGA 3:I WANT BURGER edition

jesus literal chimp behavior. black lives truly don't matter

Hey India, how are Africans looked at in your country? I´m curious.

Why are there no zookeepers around???

she has hot tits desu

NIIIIIGAAAA I WORSHIP MY MELANIN

Be gone, nigger.

>Niggers larping this hard
Why are blacks so afraid of whi- oh.

>:3

OOGA BOOGA 4:Nigkong edition
No Africans here m8. I've seldom seen some here who came to get treated in hospitals, because apparently they don't have health care facilities in their countries.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

top kek

>tfw honestly don't mind niggers taking pride in their race and inventing a new identity for themselves to reclaim their dignity as a people
>just wish they would do it someplace far away, like Africa or Sweden

OOGA BOOGA 5:NIGGER'S TRUE INSTINCTS edition

Well, the next generation of blacks in Sweden will certainly think that THEY WUZ VIKANGZ

>niggers are too dumb to realize everybody has melanin
figures

Stop playing volleyball white people

OOGA BOOGA spin-off series:Time of orcs edition

>slaves head and a turban
>turban
sounds like the Arabs made it

OOGA BOOGA spin-off series:orcs were doctors n SHIET.

>secret intelligence
So secret in fact, that nobody has discovered where it is or how to tap into that potential.

beautiful accomplishments

Don't you guys still have Siddis in Karnataka though?

OOGA BOOGA spin-off series:the final act.

LOL the truth IS actually in the DNA, because they tested the DNA of hundreds of Egyptian mummies and found Mediterranean DNA.

All you have is memes and wishful thinking. Blacks have never created anything meaningful in all of living memory so now they try to retroactively steal the history of other people and pretend in belongs to them. Talk about real "cultural appropriation".

I font know m8, I'm neither a south Indian nor a pajeet. I'm from the capital in the north.

black people are ugly because they're black

Are you an eternal Anglo?

sobering...so sad,....so so saaad

White people have nigger skin if they condition it enough. Also niggers never invented anything but AIDS.

>Their own fucking business
not
>they own fucken business

Good God they're learning...

blacks have the ugliest features on Earth

WE WUZ KANGZ in 4k N' SHIEEEEET

I dont know desu, I'm too light skinned to be considered Indian and too dark skinned to be considered pure Anglo. Pic related will give you the idea of my complexion. I haven't taken a formal DNA heritage test tho.

Its true, aboriginals in australia invented a stick used for music... and nothing else.... over the course of 50k years using these powers....

Slaves were pretty commonplace if I recall correctly, so don't use the word extraordinary.