Reminder that some leafs are based

Reminder that some leafs are based

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is exactly what they want.
They thrive off this shit because they want to be seen as victims and get special rights.
Might as well jump in the middle of the parade and start sucking cocks.

> mfw this was done by a muslim and the left is spiraling down in a victimhood vortex

You're such a fucking retard.
>showing that their views are becoming less tolerated means they are winning!

Last time I was in Canada (victoria) they had just put these things in. They said in the news that each one cost $14000. Lmao.

>showing that intolerance against them is increasing indicates that they are losing!
what did you mean by this?

>My tax payer money will never go toward faggoty cross walks and shitposting at Jontron on Twitter.
Feels bad to not be a leaf.

$14,000 for ten buckets of paint? What the fuck?

>forcing your country to waste even more taxpayer money
>based

They probably had to pay unions and SJW groups to make this even possible.

>With Tar and Manure
Hopefully it was blood and bone

It was obviously muslims
>leaf
>based
Yeah, no.

>Might as well jump in the middle of the parade and start sucking cocks.
Pretty fucking sure they already do that.
Sure, they should just take all this shit sitting down in silence. Look at my flag, and remember how well that went.

It wasn't paid for by taxpayer money you dumb retards. The Pride Fest organisation paid for it.

>vandalism is based
Reminder that all leafs are niggers.

>not putting white paint over it
Gay

> if you accept their madness you win

>tar and manure

Well they did recently add black and brown to the fag flag. Based Canadian user wasn't defacing it, he was correcting it.

Looks like period juice. He vomited it up

Came to post this, thanks for ruining the thread for me user

fucking deplorable. these racists need to get the F out of my country. if you DONT FUCKING LIKE IT. GET OUT.

hows that you backwards regressive right wing old white men??

whats next, tell me i cant make out with my dog? fucking worthless excuse for humans.

scratch that. dont get out. they should just be shot where they stand. fucking bigots dont deserve to life.

hahahahaha!

Same here in Seattle, wa. Some of you locals might remember the news showing the butthurt after """someone""" did burnouts on top of them.

This reminds me something...
> pic related

How is this vandalism? I thought that's exactly what the LGBT people wanted. Am I missing something?

Dude relax the Canadian supreme court already ruled sex acts with dogs is totally fine as long as you don't penetrate the dog

In fact they ruled that covering a childs genitals in peanut butter and filming a dog lick it off was totally legal, since beasiality can only be committing by a man penetrating an animal

So stop worrying, your country is still a bastion of dog-boning freedom

where is the brown color?

Most Canadians are cool, it's just the city faggots that post on here that give us a bad name. Vocal minority.

> Tar and Manure.
> Manure

>$100.000
how the fuck is that expensive? oh yea, government.

I don't understand. I thought they wanted black and brown on the rainbow flag. Why are they mad?

I was there a weekend ago user and spit on it. Everyone looked at me disgusted

you retarded son?

what's the problem? Gay men like their penis in the Hershey Highway

inb4 it was done by BLM to protest pride not being all about niggers

>some leafs are based
>not all blacks are niggers
>zionists are the only bad jews
That is what you sound like

>Trans pride flag

What the actual fuck. Aren't trans people a tiny tiny tiny minority? I don't understand why so much attention is paid to such a small fraction of the population.

huh not bad leafs

They are just adding the new pride colors to the rainbow! Little sprinkle of black and brown

Woah. Some blacks are actually good people. Sometimes you have to judge based on character and not race. After all, isn't that what MLK wanted?

That's the one I was talking about

The same reason there's a black person as a somewhat prominent if not main role in any media we watch. And why there's always at least one black on all the MSM networks.

Except they aren't

Sweden 2.0

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/