A humble proposal

The states connected to the Great Lakes should bond together and secede as a white ethnostate (after purging Chicago, Detroit and all multicultural, nigger infested areas of course)

Fuck you. Ohio sucks. And Chicago is awesome.

Christ you stormcucks are insufferable. Move to fucking Wyoming.

>chicago is awesome
For a nigger it is.

Fuck off west coast. You keep your damned dirty hands off our water.

this would work, the south is too full of niggers. come home white man. plenty of water good agriculture, enough to be self sufficient. and too cold... just need to remove latinos

southern Illinois is nothing like the rest of the state. it should be excluded.

We'll just change it.

Not a good region. I'd prefer it warmer with better access to the ocean for trade.

I've heard that from many guys in the Navy. I might want to visit sometime from what I heard.

I'll take "Things That Will Never Happen" for 200.

>the great lakes
more like the caliphate of america. theres more muzzies there tan any where else

I did say (after purging Chicago, Detroit and all multicultural, nigger infested areas of course)

fuck off

We're with Kentucky

i still dont see the problem...take your white ass to Wyoming and fuck goats

Screw you. Upper peninsula is michigan clay.

Get off this board nigger your kind isn't welcome here.

>I'd prefer it warmer
Spic detected

MidWest Sucks

And anyone kiddie that wants to create an ethno-state is just as deluded as the AnCaps.

>Chicago
>Detroit
>Dearborn
>white

Take upstate NY and purge buffalo and rochester

>i'd prefer it warmer
Being used to coldness is a white trait

As far with trade, theres rivers and the Eire canal that ships can enter. Also theres freight rails and planes.

I said
> (after purging Chicago, Detroit and all multicultural, nigger infested areas of course)
Learn to read you dumb fucking nigger

You're missing Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and New York, which are also connected to the Great Lakes.

And good luck with that.

>Jew York
>Somaliasota
Yeah no. Pennsylvania is a very American state, so not them either.

Change your constraints, then. Also, if access to the sea via the Erie Canal is supposed to be one of your selling points, then you'll need New York.

You forgot lake Ontario

That would require a massive purge of Jews, niggers, spics etc.

>I might want to visit sometime from what I heard.

No you don't. Unless you have a particular affinity for poverty and an area with a peculiar obsession with Egypt.

Obviously, but purging Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, etc., isn't really any more realistic than purging NYC.

Indiana will lead the way.