What does Sup Forums think of fraternities?

What does Sup Forums think of fraternities?

I am thinking about rushing in the fall.

>paying for friends
Do it for the connections.

Hello Jew

Join TKE
don't bother anywhere else

Dens of homosexuality

Fucking gay, make friends don't pay for them.

Unless you think having upperclassman order you around and tell you what girls not to talk to is good for your masculinity.

Do it. Just don't join a Jewish frat for God sakes.
If you join the right chapter on campus you will have a ton of connections and opportunities you wouldn't have had otherwise. Ignore the GDIs in this thread telling you you'd be "paying for friends". Organizations need money to operate.
Also, this guy is shitposting. TKE is a flaming dumpster fire of a fraternity and is known as a joke nationally.

These are my colleges fraternies

Alpha Sigma Phi
Alpha Epsilon Pi
Beta Theta Pi
Delta Upsilon
Delta Tau Delta
Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)
Pi Kappa Phi
Sigma Phi Epsilon
Zeta Beta Tau

I hope you like cock

Do it and rape as much as you can

You have to pay for that shit? I knew some guys in Sigma Chi awhile back

The real redpills are these:

1. Make sure your local dues are things you would pay for anyway. 'Paying for friends' is a NEET meme.

2. Rush where you get along with the brothers the best. You party 1-3 nights a week but all day everyday will be spent with the brothers.

3. Budget for optional bullshit. I avoided drinking and vidya to have money for things like Beach Weekend. No regrets.

4. Your pledge class is 1 person. Anything that affects one of you will affect all of you. Don't be a buddy-fucker.

5. Don't act like a dickhead when representing your chapter. Which is basically always.

6. Cherish senior year. I miss my brothers every day.

Source: former member of the Executive Board at a Southern fraternity.

Jew frat!

Does the University of bologna have any meaning to your fraternity?

lol we dont have anything like this in the UK. Maybe Oxford, Cambridge but i've never heard of this thing as being the norm here.

What are they exactly? I thought they were just friendgroups people ITT mentioned you pay for membership.

Fraternal organizations that people join for connections during and after college. Yes, you have to pay for dues but that goes towards throwing parties, running charity events, trips, and a bunch of other shit. You see every penny of the money you put into it.

That is the kike fraternity that was a laughing stock at my school.

Networking groups that live together and run philanthropy and business-centric events as well as parties/tailgates/etc.

Basically ways for normal people to make connections in undergrad while avoiding robots. Membership dues go to housing, food and supplies.

How much is a normal membership? Society memberships are like £5 maximum here

Fraternities are one of the last few places on campuses that haven't been infiltrated by SJWs, for the most part anyway.

Depends on the Uni

Mine is 200 - 300 a semester depending on the fraternity, some are 1000+ a semester

The dues include room and board, food, and the expenses he mentioned. My sister is in a sorority and no doubt gets her shit pushed in by chad on a near daily basis, and she pays $2500 dues every quarter (3 months)/.

Don't join a stupid fratbro fraternity that involves constant drinking and partying. If you're joining a fraternity you're doing it for the connections and potential friends.

Is it true a majority of frats are conservatives?

I surely know they aren't SJW, frats were the mortal enemy of antifa and communists back in the day

I've ran into a few people in fraternities who were liberals, but it's very few and far between.

I wish we had fraternities in Australia.

My uni campus has everything that you'd need from a university: a massive campus, massive on-site apartment buildings, nearby houses rented out specifically to students, as much alcohol as you want to bring back to your apartment, etc.

It's too bad the apartments are inhabited exclusively by fucking chinks. I almost applied to live in the apartment but I'm glad that I didn't or I'd be living with people who can barely speak English, and it would have been boring as fuck.

In today's college environment that or a non federal military school is the way to go. Do your homework as to what frats suck before rushing. You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of losers for years.

Fraternities are the only glimmering beacon of hope for the modern day college man who does not want to be emasculated by the Ivory tower and their Marxist cohorts.
-Frat dude

They're a lot of fun. Living with young men, partying and studying together was a great time. I recommend

Useless faggotry.

I was a 4yr D1 athlete and frat fags were the biggest jocksniffers. Always trying to get invitets to our parties with the womens vball/swimming/soccer teams. The best was when they would throw parties themselves and we would get to the front of the keg line before any of them haha. UMich btw.

if you cant get into a cool one, dont do it

Fraternities have been under fire for a few years now for promoting "campus rape culture" and shit like that. They have no love for feminism.
From what I've seen, though, it's rare for colleges to crack down on them since they tend to attract wealthy students and breed successful alumni.

Remember when Baylor had the Mexican party? Or the SAE chant?

Frats are a good place to find likeminded people

Bump