Three Attorneys have been died in South Florida within 2 weeks

What the fuck is going on down there?
Articles on all three, archived of course.
archive.is/BIoUo
archive.is/22Rwh
archive.is/N8Sid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154389634.html
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Well-Known-Miami-Attorney-Ervin-Gonzalez-Found-Dead-at-Home-427488303.html
nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/
youtu.be/rsxEDWwIKgc
youtube.com/watch?v=YW46gdfXciQ
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/875436428699746304
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=hLZG5o73MS4
youtube.com/watch?v=vaCigO6gWxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Early Christmas?

could be! or maybe bc DWS district?!

Flashback: Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.....
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Are those lawyers working on any interesting cases or just completed any?

DEbbie WS district in Florida, told DC chief of police there would be consequences for not returning AWAN bros laptop. One federal prosecutor that washed up on the beach in FLA was in charge of the Bernie supporters lawsuit against DNC.

The pedophiles are desperate rats on a sinking ship.
Keep winning boys.

I ain't clicking that shit. archive.shit is a data mining site. Post the real links or fuck off.

hmmmm. You don't say. Republicans barely surviving assassination attempts and other people acting against democrats ending up mysteriously dead.

Scalise was investigatiing pedogate.

here you go fag

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154389634.html

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Well-Known-Miami-Attorney-Ervin-Gonzalez-Found-Dead-at-Home-427488303.html

nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/

VIDEO LINK
youtu.be/rsxEDWwIKgc

bump

That was the day after the federal prosecutor's body washed up on the beach. Two more since then.

She is so fucking hot

I really want to beat her tits

Somebody post em

youtube.com/watch?v=YW46gdfXciQ
Investigating DNC, Seth Rich, Awan.

Pelosi says she is saddened over "death" of Steve Scalise. He is still critical.

>this woman disgusts me

DNC "Clean up Crews". They are involved in more then just Wetwork. Voter Fraud, Trafficking & Protests are things they also do.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

She needs to be monitored along with everyone that comes into contact with her.

>have been died

If Scalise dies, all hell will break loose.

people die in Miami all the time because it is one of the most corrupt cities in the country
Virtually every business and landlord runs things on the principle of "buyer beware" and operate in incredibly illegal fashion knowing the local government won't do shit because they're all too busy lining their pockets with misappropriated tax dollars

I think political murders and even assassinations are on the verge of becoming quite common in western countries. I think even Australia & New Zeland will have on before the end of the year.

That very might well be the case. Also where is George Webb?

The UK is due for a 'Brevik like' event imo. One more muslim bombing a someone with a dead kid is going to go after some politicians.
Hell, the trash the covered up Rotheram should already be swinging from street lamps.

Still thinking out loud... If political assassinations & murders increase in frequency then the collapse truly is close.
In fact I think at this point a lot of folk couldn't give a shit what happens to the political class.

in the new movie Baywatch(2017 ft dwayne the rock johnson) theres a dead politician too
coincidence????

GODDAMN she is ugly inside-out.

>?
she looks very afraid..I hope her worst fears are realized beyond her wildest imaginings.

They always are; inside and out.

Wee need another bot that does the opposite of the Norfag one.

Empty threats and bluster do nothing but prove how weak you are.

If the Republicans are clever this time they'll put a hidden camera in Scalise's hospital room, and catch the hitman when he comes to finish him off, like the DNC did with Seth Rich.

Swedish

I can't wait until this ugly corrupt piece of shit gets her comeuppance.

You completely misinterpreted that. Perhaps you should check your own motives.

Pelosi slipped and said she was heartbroken by Scalise' "death."

i wonder what is going on down there....

youtube.com/watch?v=hLZG5o73MS4
Scalise fighting human trafficking, child exploitation.

on the phone with netanyahu

youtube.com/watch?v=vaCigO6gWxg

Jared Beck who is in charge of the DNC fraud lawsuit in Florida is asking for police protection.