Italy needs your support

Guys Italy needs your support!

Italian leftist cucks want to change our citizenship laws and introduce ius soli in order to turn immigrants into italian citizens.

>Why should I care?
The more niggers become italians the more niggers will freely roam through all EU. Italy is geographically the first beacon for african ships, that means thousands of niggers can become italian and thus European.

>Italy
>white
Fuck you, you arian larpers. It's a serious business here. You should care. Really you should.

You have my bow.

I see nothing wrong with your pic. Just looks like 2 Italian nationalist having a good time

stop spreading your hate...all are welcome

Cosa possiamo fare? There is nothing that can be done on a basque goose-feeding forum

What can you do? Even your liberals seem to be against this law, however it will be forced upon you anyway.

Your politicians are literally fighting physically in the courts to stop this, yet it will still be forced.

Spread the word through the interweb, public awareness is the first objective.

>Italy needs your support
WHY DON'T YOU ASK SICILIAN MAFIA FOR HELP ??

This. They're bit on the light side and could even pass as Portuguese but otherwise look like average Italians. What's your problem OP?

maybe you faggots should stop illegally trafficking all those niggers and kebabs into Europe before asking for help

Mafia is now interested in weapons smuggling, drug dealing and prostitution. They don't care about social politics.

Mafia will do anything if they can make money in it.
Just give them idea how they can profit from cleaning ITALIA from that scum and they will do it for you.

Actually I'm very shocked that Mafia allowed ITALY to become so 'polluted', very disappointed.Very!
I was sure years ago that Italian mafiosi will protect their great country from this crap.

What went wrong Italy??

In addition, convince them that immigrants are cutting into the mafias profits. Like shitskin gangs are competing for money turf profits etc.

Create a narrative of competition. You tube videos of migrants showing off bling and talking about dealing drugs. Target to young Italian mafia wannabes that watch that Internet banging shit, it will spread and appear to be true, and grow. Then the Mafia will solve the problem, they will have no choice otherwise they will appear weak, losing power.

Use multiple tactics. Like the CIA providing inner city gangs with drugs and shit. Think big anons.

To add to this. Research how Chicago gangs net bang and spread propaganda. It's a masters course on manipulation.

Kek
Fpbp

ALL very good points.
You are member of Mafia now.
WELCOME HOME. KEK

How can we help you? I dont want you guys becoming a Bananaland like mine. I wish I can help.

>How can we help you?
I think we should start shaming Italian Mafia,calling them pussies for not protecting their country like they should.

Sup Forums can do it

I was under the impression the Mafia already hated these foreigners.

I thought they profited from human trafficking. ..

I care.

This. They are a disgrace to Italy.

Does it matter? Half your population has nigger blood anyways.

once lega wins that shit will be scrapped

> Like shitskin gangs are competing for money turf profits etc.
The shitskin gangs work for the mafia. It's basically outsourcing, they allow Africans to do the actual illegal activities and siphon the profits thereby avoiding any risk of arrest and prosecution for Italian mafiosi.

Personally I think it's an unstable arrangement, and it's only a matter of time before some enterprising Nigerian says "why are we paying you assholes to do nothing again?" forcing out the old Italian mob when it inevitably goes soft after losing it's intimate connection with street violence.

Then again what do I know, I'm just an American who only has newspaper articles to go on, maybe the Italian underworld has a plan and I'm just stupid.

I always thought that the Mafia was proud of their Italian heritage.
Wasn't that the whole idea that kept them together? Are they going to let blacks join the mafia too?

>Italy needs your support
>WHY DON'T YOU ASK SICILIAN MAFIA FOR HELP ??
>I think we should start shaming Italian Mafia,calling them pussies for not protecting their country like they should.
>Sup Forums can do it

CHALLENGE TO ITALIAN MAFIA thread

Ok I care about Italy just as I do any European nation. I am not Italian though, so wtf do you want me to do other than shit post that only whites can be Italian?

They're making a shitload of money through human trafficking.

There is no solution to this situation except for a military coup (that wont happen). Italians have big mouths online and that's it
Always waiting for someone else to fix shit
They will swallow the Ius Soli laws with a smile

Our citizenship laws are a joke also here in Portugal. We are being invaded.

Fuck you, taste the niggers who you doomed us with. You deserve it, faggots.

I HATE BEING WHITE IN THAT FUCKING SHITHOLE.

Wtf is going on in this thread?
Stop falling for the movie/tv meme of muh honorable mafia, such a thing does not exist.
Mafia and their colluded pawns among the politicians are a primary cause for this migrants mess because they are number one exploiters of it.
They have no social nor religion moral, they only care about their profits, and the niggers are the biggest profit they had so far, more than drug trafficking.
Stop deluding yourself with that fictitious Godfather and Soprano crap.

>Our citizenship laws are a joke also here in Portugal. We are being invaded.
PORTUGAL GREECE SPAIN ITALY should join POLAND CZECH REPUBLIC HUNGARY and start bringing order to Europe.
Fuck Germany France Sweden Belgium

shhht mudzilian. you are independant country for centuries, take responsabily for you own actions instead on blaming other's like a third worlder, when we left that hellhole you had no favelas. It feels good an entire ocean separate us. good luck

Fucking idiot. Must be from the south. Suuuure, the mafia is responsible for the refugees. Lol. Spread your UN propaganda somewhere else. If it is not the mafia somebody else will make the money.

>and the niggers are the biggest profit they had so far,
how so?
how do they make millions and billions on niggers while economy of ITALY is falling because of nigger infestation
there is something wrong with your reasoning.
ITALIAN MAFIA needs to be shamed so they can fucking wake up and realize that they are wrong by doing nothing about it

Are you deluded? At least Italians are profiting. Remove the mafia and some international company will handle the refugees. The refugees must be stopped from ever entering Italian soil.

What can I realistically do

People that legit say this shit should have immigrants moved into their house.

Are you fucking retarded? You know that niggers ruin everything, so you don't take they to your land, yes?

You were all Britain bitches, you doomed us with thats shit tons of niggers and you know it. The world if cyclic, Manoel. That's your turn.

wtf a kike defending europoors whoooot

SHUT UP KIKE, trying to subvert shit as usual.
I never said mafia was first hand responsible (the responsible are the ones killing Geddafi, with you kikes laughing at one side while rubbing your dirty hands), I said that mafia is the number one profiteer out of this mess, and couldn't care less about the destiny of Italy as a nation.
Now go lube your hands to masturbate your mutilated cock, shitstain.

> taste the niggers who you doomed us with
We lived with the kangz in a proportion 1:15 kangz - and we tasted theirs and they tasted our terror.
Why aren't you people doing the same?

>Why aren't you people doing the same?
You answered yourselve with a question, lul

Don't talk about crap you clearly know nothing about.
Mafia is profiting from
>the trafficking
>the "refugees welcome" whole apparatus
>using the niggers as slave labor in agricolture
>using the niggers as small pushers in the cities

The reception of the dindus works this way: as they arrive here they are taken in custody by "charities" and other association that gets paid 35 euroshekels per day per migrant. Only 2.5€ are given to the nigger for his personal spending, the rest of the money is kept and "used" by the association for the boarding of the dindus. more dindus means more money.
Most of these associations are run by mafia, and politicians close both eyes.

The retard and infer. complexed one here is you kid.
All colonial power's send slaves to the new world, from france, to spain, from the dutch to the english, but btw how can portuguese xxi century be responsible for the actions of the xvi century forefathers. You act like a third worlder blaiming on other's your own mistakes.

what the fuck can i do anyway? you must mobilise your citizens.

Is this some sort of a joke? What can we even do?

I say let the bill pass

Let Europe burn

Let the whole west burn

You mitherfuckers screwed us over by making your kitchen boy our president and fucking up our country, so now I want to sit down with a glass of whiskey and watch your countries burn too

another southern-hemisphere that wants european nations to die, what a surprise....

OK. I understand all that, but is still short term thinking on behalf of Italian mafiosi in generating profit that way in your own country knowing that eventually niggers will take you over on your own turf.
What's wrong with those fuckers. Short term thinking

Also Vatican should quietly behind close doors inspire Mafia to stop that because is bad to have millions of muslims in fucking Centre of Christianity.
This whole thing with ITALY being infested with muslims like that is just FUCKING SURREAL

I understand in fucking whores of Europe like France Germany or in stupid Sweden, but in freaking LTALY ???
MUST BE SOME SUPERNATURAL FORCES WORKING HERE to destroy Italy from within.

>Short term thinking
Yes, this is an immediate and huge profit, they don't give a fuck about consequences.

>vatican
I see you are quite a naive fella, those christcuck motherfuckers are part of the ordeal too, since the "catholic charities" are among the ones benefiting from the migrant money too. This year the dindus welcoming costed more than 3 billions euro, and 1 billion went to the church for it.
Why do you think Pope Cuckcesco is pushing hard on migrants propaganda while literally kissing nigger feet?
Wake the fuck up, it's always and it will always be all about money.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this picture, all I see is what seems to be two southern Italians looking happy! So what?

>literally kissing nigger
KEK

>SUPERNATURAL FORCES WORKING HERE to destroy Italy from within
They are being preped for a future far worse than UK or sweden.

>Pope Cuckcesco is pushing hard
>while literally kissing nigger

a southern italian

>the more niggers will freely roam through all EU

>Checks my own flag

LMFAO

Don't you think UK will make some agreement with EU to let freely move about all UK and EU citizens? Yeah, those new "Italians" too. They will crave for UK.

dude,the mafia was never like it was depicted in (((hollywood)),they did a fucking good job at giving a false perspective of reality.
this country is driven by the mason-mafia,wich also controls or has big influence on the Vatican

>Don't you think UK will make some agreement with EU to let freely move about all UK and EU citizens?

Absolutely 100% no way that will happen. There would be a civil war.

ITS GOJNA BE A GREAT IDEA

IT SUCKS THO
but I guess you have a point

right ok. how do we help then?

>Italy
>White

kys we are niggers

im channeling my support to Italy as we speak

American Mafia is a bunch of white-collar, Yuppie assholes now.
>I'm a credible source

You have to spread the world through the Web in your country. Awareness in Europe is necessary. Don't let (((globalist))) cucks win.

Join Forza Nuova or Casapound italian bros

RAAAAAAAAARE FLAG
A
R
E
FUCKING RARE FLAG RARERINO
>probably not rar but I just got my internet back

you need to be spreading this amongst italians on social media not here you plonker. they are the only ones who can do something about it

International pressure is also important

tfw I like this new feature.

>probably not rar but I just got my internet back

Yeah

And my axe

This guy is right. The American "Mafia" is little more than a web of money laundering, government contracts, and political donations. No hits, no cement shoes, just white collar bullshit crime.

kek