Ultimate red-pill

Ultimate red-pill

Stop caring about your nation, race, religion, society, civilization. Let it all crush and burn. Care only for yourself and closest people in your life.

thats not the ultimate red pill

The black pill is not the red pill.

What's with all those runes in the background?
Is Mordor really that bad a place?

Kinship is part of the redpill though you dummy.

>Stop caring about your nation, race, religion, society, civilization

All of those things have a direct impact on me and the "closest people in [my] life". Your premise is inherently flawed.

Jesus fucking Christ, you people can't plant a tree? That place looks like a dystopian hell.

I care for my family, and that includes my race. I am loyal to the Germanic people.

/thread

You sound fucking retarded, typical of a leaf. I guarantee that you're at least 2 generations removed from your "Germanic People" and that half of your family is Anglo or French.

How can you affect any of those things? Priests will remain money grabing paedophiles, niggers will stay niggers...nobody is forcing white people to mix. Our societies will gradually be more and more degenerate...it's a lot easier when you stop giving fuck about all of these things, and concentrate on what is important
As i said, you should care about the people you're emotionally attached to. Not some random person you see on the street.
God-tier commie block>>>>vegetation

Shut up, paki

Why stop there? Don't even care for the close people in your life

This is how I feel. Why fuckin bother? Any shit head kids you have to continue your race will be forced to live in a fuckin hellscape, why force a person to live through the horrible times to come? The white race is fucked, the human race is fucked, don't bother sacrificing your happiness to breed with some white bitch, just focus on making your life enjoyable.

>still caring about yourself
Get on my level scrub

>Care only for yourself and closest people in your life.
Filthy casual. I care for nobody not even myself or my well being or desires.
THIS is the ultimate "red pill".

>you should care about the people you're emotionally attached to. Not some random person you see on the street.
You can care about both.
Just because you like your family more than others doesn't mean you have to be completely cold and distant to them. But yes, your family should always take priority.

Endless nihilism is a faux redpill
Create your own meaning out of that nothing you idiot

>>Care only for your
>self (/& spouse /& offspring)
>family
>friends
>neighbors
>race
>ethnicity
>nationality
>community
>livelihood
>colleagues
>society

>failing to include the complete hierarchy
FTFY

I agree bro
That is some respectable level

This is wrong. Remember season 1 of Survivor?

The tribe that formed the alliance made it to the end.

The tribe that didn't form an alliance didn't get close.

Unity is strength, division is weakness, bla bla bla

EVERY DAY THE BOLSHEVIK JEW TRIES TO SUBVERT THE RED PILL

That's false, because if that was true you would kill yourself.

>Let it all crush and burn.
>Care only for yourself and closest people in your life.
pick one and only ONLY one, if it all crashes u and ur "closest people" will suffer immensely

I care about everybody except browns, blacks and jews.

I never knew the UN was so racist.