Can we have a Sup Forums meetup in Dallas...

Can we have a Sup Forums meetup in Dallas? I don't have any irl friends that I can discuss politics with that share my memes and views.

Yeah if you wanna do some gangbangs

>share my memes

If you bring a hackysack and you want abunch of anti social fags around then yeah I'm in

Sup Forums meetups of any kind are always a horrible mistake.
we can piggyback on protest but thats about it.

Sup Forums needs more meetups anyway.

Was in Prague 2016, was fun as heck

im down, im in la county

I expect all tendies to be contributing members of society. No NEETs please.

Where is LA county?

yeah im gonna rob the shit out you nigguh lets meet up

Are you a faggot NEET?
Also I am just north of Dallas but I am not a fan of weebs.
>inb4 do you know where you are faggot hur dur

In Texas i can legally shoot you if you try to steal from me. Good luck faggo.

No I make 80K a year as an HVAC tech. I don't want NEETs to attend either. I'm only interested in meeting people that can actually contribute to a movement. What do you do?

Nice.
Equipment operator

Do you want to shoot some gats?

Alright. Sage this thread because we don't need it bumped on the first page. Frisco, TC, or McKinney?

we all know youre 16 and 145 pounds shut up nigguh you aint shootin shit but your load into my mouth

Are you a qt trap? If so, I won't hesitate to pound your boipucci

Hell yeah user im down for that.

smu

>you aint shootin shit but your load into my mouth

hmmm post tits and I might consider it.

No degens may attend this meetup.

Im in Dallas but im bringing my ar if I come cuz I know most of u nigs are some kind of mental

Im in Tarrant btw

>Sup Forums meeting in Dallas
>Wanting to hang out with Mexicans

I'll bring my 30-06

>go to Sup Forums meetup in dallas
>where fully-armed autists come together to discuss radical right-wing politics
>ends up turning into a shooting spree

>fucking leaf
>acts like he knows a thing about firearms/firearm owners

Are you me? Tarrantbro reporting for duty!

How about we meetup here? It's called "Taste of Poland"

2301 N Central Expy #155, Plano, TX 75075

you cant stop us from cumming

I would have gone but you managed to prove you're a total faggot with that pic.

This is no LARP, fag. We can no longer be contained and we are spilling into the streets with or without you.

i'll bring brownies ::^^^^)

I'm in Dallas. I'M IN FELLOW KEKISTANI CITIZENS! !!

How about this Saturday at Cowboys Red River?????

Fuck off FBI we've been over this already
We. Will never. Go out with you

Taste of Poland is crap. Cowboys Red River is where we should meet. Much better, a bar with a cowboy flair

Saturday, 4pm, Cowboys Red River. I'll be there. I'll wear my bill Clinton rape tshirt. I'll bring some of my roommates along, there pretty cool guys

Not as long as that sounds as retarded as it does.
Fag.

/o/ and /k/ are actually good at it, that is if you like cum brownies.

cool i love brownies

Are we doing this? I don't want to show up to cowboys and look like a dummy

oh. I'm in Dallas as well.

Yeah, sure. Let's all bring our Kekistani flags and circle jerk about Donald Trump all day. What's your username on reddit you flaming fucking faggot, because you should go back there.

Idk famalam this shit looks pretty tasty.

Shariablue is not welcome

My user name on reddit is : Dr_Alfredo_Thunder

It's also my twitter handle. Follow me.
What's yours?

It is pretty good actually, but I want to ride the mechanical bull, drink some buds, and square dance at Cowboys Red River

>wait for a Sup Forums meetup to happen
>it's on the other side of the fucking country

also
>dallas
have fun being surrounded by fags and taconiggers

Oh damn.

Checked and keked my dude

Where are you located? will be in Phoenix fron August to the end of the year

West Plano here. Lookin for females tho

Nice I'm applying for an HVAC apprenticeship.

Is it bad that I only want to do it for the money and save up enough to go to college and hopefully med school?

He's not Shareblue. Fuck off back to plebbit with Dr. Cumsauce Thunder.

If you do this log the ethnicity of people there, should be interesting.

Why the fuck would you ever admit to using Reddit? Smh

>save up to go to med school
Med school costs upwards of 200k, just get loans. Once you're working as a doctor you can use public service loan forgiveness to have them forgiven scot free after 10 years. You will net much more money in the long run if you start school now.

Careful. Dallas has commies, they might get word.

cum brownies was a joke, nobody posts that entire thread
I did nugget fest once and outside of men dressed as women and body pillows it was lots of fun
I wouldn't go now with all the cell phones though

Honestly I thought just like you did when I first started, but I learned to love it. That feeling of gratitude you get when you fix some ones air conditioner after they have been burning up is the reason I still do it.

You can probably get the same feeling from curing the sick but I feel better fucking up someones AC than I do killing them.

agreed, not CIA...we should all meet up...what google doc link to i click to register with my name, address, and SS number?

>FBI
>Browsing Sup Forums

Stop trying to feel important

It's pretty rare that I brouse reddit so lay off. I'm on twitter a lot so if you could hit (or mash) that follow button I'd appreciate it. We need to build the pro trump network.

Only if pic related is there

>I don't have any irl friends that I can discuss politics with that share my memes and views

Tell your friends your beliefs, you will be surprised how much they agree with you.

Okay, the truth is I don't have any friends. You got me.

Sure. I live a couple hours away but I'll join if anybody will actually show up.

Yea, fuck off antifa cuck, not that fucking gullible. But please, keep broadcasting your locations so we know exactly where to mow you treasonous fuckers down.

Totally not the FBI friend
Be sure to bring your alcohol, Tabasco and firearms so we can have some fun.
Also your dog, we love dogs.

I'll join if you/anybody actually shows up. It's a couple hours from where I am.

>assuming users who show up to Sup Forums meetings are the ones you want to meet

I'd love a Sup Forums meet up in spain...but i live in cuckcelona and half of Sup Forumsacks near me are faggy independshits

Better just pit it on hold until we can get more ppl. I dont want to leave ya high and dry hours from your house.

(((texas))) is very hostile to memes due to being a deepstate state and full of spics which memes for some reason trigger
move to a civilized actually white state

Use your geographic flag and talk shit, leafag.

also

>18 posts by this ID

What even makes you think I'm antifa?

Is that english?

denton pls go

burn unt down, but get the history department out before that

yea, it was, paco
not that you would know
ARRIBA ARRIBA
fucking spics

You kinda type like an antifi, ive spend many hours on antifi discord's so I know exactly what to look for. You display some tells. I say there's a 65% chance you are antifi spy

Can it be in August? I'm in vacations ;(

What have you done for the course so far? How have you stopped the degeneracy, and replacement of our people in the west?

I wish the Sup Forums meet up end up like the /k/ meet up. I hope someone's good at baking.

Alright hang on gotta edit my personal info. Will post proof im legit in just a second.

I'm from fort worth so I can meet. But I am black so if its a white nationalist meetup I have no interest in coming

Here you go faggots. Not post proof your not antifa/cia.

>I'm only interested in meeting people that can actually contribute to a movement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deep ellum? I just wanna get drunk

OK sorry dude, u good. I retract all previous statements

You made me reveal my power level now reveal yours.

Nice ID.
rare proxy spotted

You're in the wrong place

>antifa scum trying to sucker people into going
you know what? i might go, i might not. i do legally have a CCW i practice with twice a week. i think ill get my 2 friends who are /k/ and /o/ fags to go or not go, they have their CCW too. honestly, im not gonna go. or am i? lol
dis gun be gud if it is an antifa setup

noice gun user.
i wish i could have one of these here on brazil (legally)

i show you mine now show me yours

see
>>

You're a special kind of newfag, aren't you?

Cast aside the philosophers and you'll be without new ideas

Literally the same fucking person you dumb favela monkey

A Sup Forumstard who doesn't have friends in real life?! That's outrageous! I can't believe it.

check again.

ok burger, now that you checked, tell me: how do you feel? happy now that you realize you are the dumb one, not me?
fucking burgers. make me cringe almost every time.