I actually enjoy his videos.

r8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEVhtoeedf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinks women are all useless cunts
>Marries one.

> t. MGTOW

Womans are useless for work and shit. But they are ok for cleaning home and cooking.

I get a woman too, and have a few kids, and i hate them.

>>thinks women are all useless cunts
This is actually one of his redeeming qualities. He flat-out stated that women should not be allowed to vote.

Too bad he renounces race-realism because "the IQ's of whites and blacks overlap"

you hate your kids?

I hate womans. But yes, i hate my kids too.

I'm friends with him. Good dude. Woke, but needs to pay the bills. Notice everytime he "opposes" something, he gets people talking about whatever it is and the topic becomes normalized

He is worth like 6 million.

Are you even a real german? Or a turk immigrant?

>the IQ's of whites and blacks overlap
Physical strength of women and men somewhat overlap, too. There goes his consistency.

>(((Civic Nationilsm)))

into the trash he goes

Oh nice

I am a real german, but i usually hate womans, they are trash, naive, dumb, irrational, can't work.

I love my wife, and i give my kids everything i can, and i would kill for them, but i just think the majority of womans are stupid useless cunts, and now most of them are sluts on top.

6 gorillion

> i give my kids everything i can, and i would kill for them
In your previous post you said you hate your kids, I don't know if you're serious or larping, but I just want to say that please provide your children a sane and trouble free environment while they're growing up.
How you treat your children will determine their strengths, weaknesses and their outlook towards life when they grow up.

He's a funny dude.

I raise my kids better than the majority of people around me, and my kids are not some degenerated faggots that are spoiled.

They help with work, they help to clean the house, they never use bad words, and they beat up the muslims and degenerates in school.

At the same time the kid of my friend insults his father all the time and always destroys shit.

The trick is to beat your kids from time to time, when they actually deserve it.

Good for you Hans

He said they shouldn't vote but should have the right to

Same here desu. All his photos with dick out and sticking out the asshole to the public made me think he is some autistic freak but his videos are strangely enjoyable.

he's a literal fag and so is OP.

subhuman

Wait what? Raising your kids right is now considered subhuman? How do you raise your kids? Teach them how gay sex is ok and that they have to do no work at all because nobody should force them into something?

Are you a faggot?

>beating your kids is the same as not spoiling them
this better be bait

This is possibly the most German statement on record.

This are my children after all. Are you some kind of communist that thinks kids are the property of everybody?

Its my wife and my kids, i can do whatever the fuck i wan't with them. And seeing them acting better than 95% of everybody else i know i made the right choice.

t. larping neckbeardo

I have wife, kids and a house. What kind of proof you wan't?

Sounds about right. Carry on upholding your corner of civilization.

he's entertaining but he shouldn't be taken serious. he doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time and basically gets destroyed in every debate with any decently educated person. look at his talk with michael malice, all of gavins arguments get refuted even by a wimp like malice:
youtube.com/watch?v=SEVhtoeedf0

He is funny as fuck. I can kind of understand where the civic nat cuckery comes from, he has that individualist approach to people. He is still savage about shitting on Africans when they do stupid shit and says West is the best so that's good.

Hes making a joke you turbo autist.

I like him and watch him every day, but at the same time I think he does what money says he should do. He was getting flack for not addressing the JQ, but he's been dropping hints lately that he may be closer to agreeing with us.
At the end of the day, he is an over the hill punk rocker that thinks he is still bad ass, and does degenerate shit just for show. He's gotten a lot of "Based Black" guys and fags on board that we can use as useful idiots in the mean time.
I'd rather see proud boys fighting antifa than Kekistan LARPing fags just being fags at protests. He considers race mixing fucking a native American and breeding her. If drunken injins were worth a fuck white males wouldn't have pillaged their women.