What makes a site like say, Breitbart less "credible" than CNN or MSNBC?

What makes a site like say, Breitbart less "credible" than CNN or MSNBC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MC4QCidHrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing

fox news is fake too.

historicity

Literally nothing

If a site doesn't have a comments section, then it's not credible.

They don't have CIA agents working for them.

Breitbart is too white.

Breitbart is blatantly ideological and doesn't even attempt to be impartial.

No such thing.

Credentials acquired from different groups, e.g. press pass for white house. Basically an insider circle jerk

FAKE NEWS, SAD!

my fee fees

CNN does though, right?

This, CNN is subtle propaganda, but Breitbart can't even hide its true colors.

Not being owned by (((them)))

lol 9/10 articles are a listing of facts without commentary = biased

Subtle lol

They won't publish straight fake news, unlike Breitbart, but seriously, they really have a talent for manipulating the truth.

Everyone has an agenda, but CNN is straight up spook propaganda and you should've put a comma before the word say.. or is it after like? And is this another honeypot? Who knows. Enjoy some different chord progressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MC4QCidHrs

>This

Comments bring readers together to further discuss on their own what was presented in the article. It's like making art for an exhibit and not letting anyone critique it, for better or for worse.

You are hilarious. Keep it up.

You are fucking retarded to the max. CNN has literally been caught airing fake news constantly since its inception.

It does, doesn't mean it is though.
Breitbart is more ideological though.

I don't consider CNN any different than Breitbart, I check my news from the first source, it's always the best way to deal with the issue. News outlets have become trash.

CNN is every bit as ideological as Breitbart, but they're more trustworthy because they try to lie about it? How does that make sense?

lol my bad

Because the left calls lies truth and truth lies.

They're more trustworthy than Breitbart in the same way as bank robber is more trustworthy than a house burglar when you invite them over for dinner.

their broadcasters licence and the fact that they are on TV, which we now know is worthless.

Nothing pisses leftists off more than watching 19 year old kids getting rich off of investigative journalism while they are forced to do stories about who got blocked on Twitter.

That's some analogy. You're saying Breitbart is trying to rob my house, but CNN just wants to rob my bank?

The difference as I see it is that Breitbart at least admits they're burglars. They make no apologies for it. But CNN is pretending they're law abiding citizens when everyone knows they're thieves.

That's exactly right.

msnbc is credible ? when did this happen? why wasnt i told ?

this better be trolling. that rachael madow guy creeps me the fuck out

Paying ANTIFA to riot and harboring felons.
Bannons great though.

Really? How exactly?