Who here triggers libertards just by the way they look? Dressing /preppy/ is the redpilled, white American way...

Who here triggers libertards just by the way they look? Dressing /preppy/ is the redpilled, white American way. If you are white and dress using any of the following, you are a fucking nigger-tier human trash

> T shirt + jeans
> "Combat" (lmao) boots
> Cargo shorts
> Non-fitted shirts (go run, fat fuck)

> In b4 "I don't care how I dress"
Not caring about how you look is degenerate.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdTV_RgGHAA
themodestman.com/clothing-industry-hates-short-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All absolute shit taste except for first pic on left

>Walking around dressed like frat boys from Alabama state uni
I'll pass

Fuck off fedorafag.

Every damn day I walk out the door with my new Balance and neet jeans on.

You fucking gay or what

I agree that one should "dress for success", but one should also make sure they don't look like a flaming faggot while doing so.

You should dress how great men have always dressed - practically.

Eccolo. When it comes to style listen to the Italians.

i aint no fucking german bydlo

Streetwear is the only red pilled clothing choice

>Prohibiting wool
Confirmed autistic fashion sense

You should dres like a normie, on the conservative side of what's considered normal by today's standards. This way you'll signal you're not a degenerate to anyone who cares and simultaneously not give a LARPer/autist/closet-faggot vibe.

Me.

> Tucked in military style shirt, two chest pockets, shoulder flaps
> Khaki cargo pants (not some over-the-top variant)
> Black belt and boots.

Soon I'll be back to short, blonde hair as well, after 15 years of wearing it long and black. Just waiting for some outgrowth.

I literally look like the fourties.

All traditional styles for white men are lovely. I adore preppy and smart dress. Please encourage this.

t. white girl

for a second there I thought I was on /fa/

Why would this trigger the left? They invented this style and all of the designers and retailers selling it support left wing causes.

Basic bro starter pack. Jpeg

Cant invent your own style retard?

Shutup eggplant

>wearing shorts as an adult

Put on a pair of pants.

Minimalism and aesthetic is the key

This is kind of a gay post. Like extremely.... dress in work out clothes. Chill out.

Lmao, I bet you either look like some poorfag construction workers or fedoras
>shitty streetwear urban culture
>redpilled
nah man

literally this
>not wearing only sweatpants/jeans

>blond
>blue eyes
>male

Yeah id say my appearance triggers sjws.

>tattoos

I don't care how I look most of the time. I clean up well tho

Post a picture of yourself and your 30cm quads.

Boomer ladies literally stare as if I'm a demon. But it's casual enough to look like some sort of nazi-non-nazi uncanny valley. I get away with it.

/fa/ggots are the worst

go back to your containment board, and then kill yourself

>endorsing the fabric jew

paying 3x the price of a regular shirt is stupid. just so i can wear a brand and have stupid people think higher of me? it promotes materialism. materialism is the jews greatest trick. don't fall for material wealth

flamboyant homosexual starter pack

>sweatpants
Not in public.

This guy is clearly not American. Nor does he know about hunting or shooting or a real mans eork. How can you do work in preppy metrosexual clothing?

>Not caring about how you look is degenerate.
I dont give a fuck, you sad homo.

i wear shit like this and im bald

>cargo pants fag with fat legs spotted
I buy shorts like pic related and get constantly complimented how good they look on me
lmao stay mad, im the one getting those precious "white women"

preppy? is this 2007? kys OP

Someone throw all the intelligence and intellect from kek out the window. WEEEEEEEE!

Go home Marxist.

>Dressing like a faggot
Redpilled AF

Your calves are half that size though

I used to dress like this until I started carrying concealed and dressing to carry. Guaranteed the betas in OP pic don't carry or even shoot at all.

I love this insecure embrace of boring bland politically correct and proper culture we see here sometimes. On one hand I could throw you a bone that you are making an effort to fit into society but it always sound like you're in this secret struggle battling with your own insecrurity and stupidity like a disease and you need these strong missions of "doing the right thing" to feel like you aren't a fuckup. How to dress, how to act, what's the read red pill etc.

So yeah, it's cute that you struggle to hit mediocrity and think it's fine cause society is bigger than you are and you are really cool for chosing the right partner in crime but it's also sad about your wasted potential.

I triggered commies for fifteen years with the part in my hair, but it now seems like fash cuts are in style so it's no so shocking anymore.

>get constantly complimented
Who cares? I had those type of shorts when I was 16 as well.

You'd look better with pants. Shorts signals youth and immaturity. Not like jeans and cargo pants are the only things that exist, idiot. If it's precious compliments you care about I'm sure you'll be able to find a pair of pants and still get those.

Here's the thing: You seem to think I give a shit what you assume about my identity.

Disgusting.

Shorts are way too small, lol. Looks girly as fuck. Skinny jeans are also gay as fuck. Pic related is the optimal good look.

you probably just look like henry rollins from sons of anarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=VdTV_RgGHAA

>continues to post male models wearing shorts
they don't even look great in them, and these men are the 10/10 of Earth. Put on some fucking pants little boy

Ask anyone of those faggots in that picture to do anything involving hand or power tools.

>t. fedora fashion sense
>t.fedora fashion sense
its like you guys never went clubbing LMAO

Realizing the (((clothing industry))) hates men of low height is the ultimate redpill

themodestman.com/clothing-industry-hates-short-men/

>american way
>dressing like children is redpilled

I'm honestly not a great big fan of button shirts with shorts. If I'm wearing a buttoned shirt then I'm wearing pants with it.

How do you even get calves that big? I squat like with 3pl8 for reps and my calves are shit compared to this dyel.

I think you would trigger them more if you dressed up like a wigger and appropriate other cultures. So if you really want to trigger them wear some weeaboo shit with nigger hair and a Mexican sombrero.

Since I'm a man and don't care what some libtard sjw thinks, I'll abstain from wearing what is essentially a mini skirt for "men." There is nothing short about what those faggots in your picture are wearing.

Low waisted pants were a mistake. They all look like disporportinal tiny legged faggots.

>look better with pants.
everyone who wears pants above 15°c is completely retarded and women are disgusted by just even thinking sbout your asswstersweatyballs combination

As long as you look like a man you're good to go

>clubbing
Shitskin degenerate detected.

This thread is now about kutte

so wear fbi/secret service presidential parade gear?

Have you heard of a thing called fabrics?

Stop justifying shorts on grown men.

every one of your examples look weak and feminine as fuck. If you took away the models who were luckily blessed with good genetics and replace them with average dudes they would look like retarded betas.

Bow ties? kek

Solid colored t-shirt
Blue jeans
Work boots

Been dressing the same way for 25 years. I don't do preppy, whigger, or hipster douchebag.

latent homo spotted

either cheap or too into lumberjack

the first one is more or less good though

to into working class, only poor ppl aka natural lefties wear it

I've lived every life you can imagine.

I don't give a fuck about fashion. It is nothing more than an effeminate distraction.

Although I don't always dress like that I always try to make sure my mere appearance is triggering to meek liberals and shitskins.

Hit the gym lads

Are... Are they wearing makeup?
Aspirations....

Heavy calf raises m8. I do 165kg calf raises for sets of 10-12 with my toes on a pl8 to get full ROM.

The shoes are horrible and why don't they have socks? Otherwise, they are sensibly dressed.

If you do photoshoots you need make-up otherwise the lighting will fuck up your face

hahaa stay mad manlet
>tfw
>188cm (6.2)
>blonde
>blue eyes
>godlike facial bone structure

Lol I dont wanna imagine how you dress
If you dont have at least one of these in your wardrobe you are a poorfag stormcel
Even tyrone here wears these

Fuck off. I'll dress how I like and you do the same.

If war breaks out, I'm down with the uniforms

Looks overpriced, looks uncomfortable, looks gay.

Have a (You), bud.

I wear a t shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes or boots (depending on the type of work I'm doing) every day. I comb my hair every morning and shower every night. I work hard every day. This represents the backbone of america, the 99%. The pics in your post represent rich spoiled faggots who haven't done a lick of hard work a day in their life.

3/10 if bait

You're a shit tier human if not.

Im not going to go out to a casual dinner looking like a homo.

In fact, Im never going to dress like a homo. Every single person in that pic is a faggot. Just wear khakis and a polo. Stop being flamboyant about it.

Faggot

Who else thinks grown up men shouldn't wear shorts? I only wear them at home, while doing sports or when I'm on vacation

Polo and chinos is the way to go

>even tyrone

the more you write the more obvious it is that you're trolling

>black people do it so we should too

Fuck off.
Black jeans, white t-shirt and a pair of asics for the COMFY
>tfw 19 and get away with wearing whatever the fuck I want
There is nothing more disgusting than late 20's trying to look young by being hip and trendy with their clothes.

>latent homo spotted
If only..
I was told calves will grow from squats..

>300 degrees outside

"LOL, dude, wear jeans!"

Squats build your ass more than your calves.

where do you live?

Its not reasonable to wear pants everywhere

Grown men don't wear shorts out in public where I grew up. Kids wear shorts.

Fedora tier

Autistic political logos and too casual for a self-respective non-baby faced career man.

Bretty good, the LHS only works for older men, and I hope the guy on the right used to be a sailor and not a hipster.

Not sure if back-stage dancer.

God-tier casual summer wear. If you wear this to the office you won't be promoted though.

Looks like a gay German. I can hear the lisp in my head.

Pretty good, but a normie would look ridiculous and over-dressed in this. You need to be quite lean or old and work in a place where other people wear this for it to make sense.

Running and cycling are a much better way to build muscle and strengthen resistance.

But I fucking hate cycling.

This, when it's hot I wear shorts. If I'm working or in the bush I wear shorts.

The mens in your picture all appear to be homo sex mens.

Well I live in Hawaii.

And I'm going to wear shorts.

Call the fashion police, I don't give a fuck.

nah I don't dress like an old man

wouldn't say that to me in my adidas pants and form fitting t shirt eurocuck

Point taken. I live in Belgium and it's only "warm" here 3-4 months a year. If you're working outside you can wear shorts too imho
Same

If you wear preppy shit and don't actually earn a million or more per year you are a flaming faggot.