History be damned

polygon.com/e3/2017/6/14/15798864/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-black-female-german-soldier

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kc0aS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive it archive.is/kc0aS

"History be damned"

That's exactly their attitude as they re-write what actually went down during WWII to suit their jewish hollywood perspective.

The Nazis were the real heroes of WWII.

so progressive
so brave

>archive.is/kc0aS
>The German army during WWII was the military arm of the Nazi party, a group of fascists who believed in the superiority of the white Aryan race
Bullshit/10

That served BF1 right, innit?

it's not true diversity until the main character is a paraplegic strong transracial genderfluid womyn

Video games are not supposed to be an education

They probably just let you design your own multiplayer character. I don't see the problem with it.

They should still be accurate if its based off of historical events.

That doesn't mean the normies won't think of ww2 the way the game portrays it.

I seriously hope none of you are buying this game.

Such an obvious deliberate attempt to erase white people from history.

Hey who are they gonna offend, most of the people who are going to buy the game didn't even have family who fought in the war so what do they care?

>tfw great uncle fought with the Marines
>tfw despite the forced diversification, we have yet to see Latino servicemen in games
>tfw they'd rather just force niggers into everything

Hitler was black. We wuz der fuhrer n sheeiit!

SICKENING

there were black german soldiers.
>polygon
of course the author didn't take 5 minutes to do any research

WE WUZ NAZIS

Im going to buy it, fight me bitch.

>multiplayer modes
oh no, not female models in my capture the flag match, my immersion is ruined

>implying that 90% of CODWW2 multiplayer won't be trans dindu woman nazis now

HISTORY BE DAMNED!!
praise marx okay

>create mod game mode on pc
>niggers vs nazis
I see no problem with this

and BF1 half the German army are black officers, so I guess it is historical continuity.

>linking polygon
pls kys

>the worst war in human history
>an obscene number of humans died
>lol let's play as black women nazis so the feminists will not say we are bad

History be damned

western europe really needs to die

kind of

why arent they complaining about War Thunder? I've flown a Spitfire with some Germans against some Japs and Brits over what looked like Vietnam

Norse archiver are you a bot or an actual person? You are committed as fuck to archiving shit

Wasn't that the SS?

So Titanic is a documentary?

Your shall be remembered on this board for ever brother

He lives to archive, he's the hero Sup Forums deserves

He's making up for all of the church and monastery archives his ancestors destroyed.

they should introduce an airsoft modifier.

That would explain the "create a character." It's a bunch of war re-enactors airsoft LARPing.

/pol is full of bots 80% of the post here are from bots. same shit everyday.

WAIT!?
YOU MEAN I CAN BE A GLORIOUS LUSITAN FASCIST?!
OR AN AWESOME SS OFFICER?!

IMO, they should have fun with it. Multiplayer is set in the present day. Opening cinematic introduces the WW2 Re-enactors club.

Tutorial match is with airsoft guns.

Good, I was thinking about buying it

Thanks for saving me €50 liberals

How do you almost always get first post?

He's said before that he is a person but that he uses some program so that he is shown links so that he can archive and then post up for us since to this day posters don't know how to archive.

Indeed, the guy is doing us a service (and hurts the kikes), God bless him (or his coder)

Kek

Not bots, sharia blue and cuck raids as well as newfags and summerfags. It's pretty bad but we're used to it

Nonono, you will be a black arab anzac troop stationed on the eastern front

He's doing God's work then. Seriously he needs to tell other people how he does that so anyone tech savvy enough can deprive the kikes of click revenue

In the midst of the tutorial, air sirens are heard above and President Trump calls on you to defeat German leaders like Ahmed Muhammed and Israeli Jihadi

Multiplayer is in the German desert and pits American/Russian soldiers against ISIS/Israeli soldiers AKA Germans

Nobody is going to fight you, but just know that you are funding white genocide. Enjoy your video games, movies and comfort, I hope they are worth it.

>history be damned
Well at least they are being honest about it now.

>video game multiplayer has character customization.
>news

>"Historical conventions"

What the fuck does that mean?

>actually planned to buy the game
>Now that i cant kill nazis or russians or americans who are all white men and instead shoot or stab black women i have no intent on buying the game whatsoever because the feeling is fucked

So it will be white Americans fighting a bunch of white Germans. How is this different than other WW2 games?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>history be damned
So we can finally play as the Germans and win?

Clearly they're trying to redpill people on the fact that the Germans unfortunately were not committed to the destruction of non-whites.

Its an entertainment product not a text book you fucking autist

>Call of Duty multiplayer needs to be historically accurate
Quit acting like a retard.

>Seriously he needs to tell other people how he does that so anyone tech savvy enough can deprive the kikes of click revenue

t. jew

>Polygon
>"knowledgeable"

Where was this article during The Great War: nigger addition?

No dude, do the right thing and pirate this game. I'm sure it'll be good for an fps. That way you don't fund the jews and can still enjoy it!

So when will there be cyborg ninja soldiers dlc?

It's an entertainment product created with political motivations. Same thing happens with war films, or holocaust films. Blatant bullshit is shown, normies absorb it as historical fact because, being a moving picture with emotion, it is more real to them than anything they may read in a textbook. The Jews who produce the content then hide behind the "entertainment" nature of the work to absolve themselves of responsibility for lying.

Back to verdin I guess

>Nazi party,
False, Nazi was a made up word by a jew

Megahitler armies across all lobbies must exist

Germany had arabs and blacks fighting for them in north africa.
Female part is just a marketing attempt to get women into video games.

Not many spics in WW2 unfortunately the ones that were never get their dues despite being total Bros for not joining Mexico when Germany decided to tap Mexico to give us a second front to fight on
It's okay man, just be glad you guys aren't like the niggers

>day posters don't know how to archive
You mean redditcucks. It's funny how this problem only appeared once those fucks started coming here

at least the first COD and united offensive was kino.

>play as a Jewish woman
>Fight for Germany

I use him because I am lazy
Kek forgive my sins

So Hitler was black.

BLACKS PAY REPARATIONS NOW!

You know, I'm kinda ok with this... well... I don't know.

On one hand, it's multiplayer, as long as the campaign is correct, let people have their fun in multiplayer.

On the other hand, seeing stuff in games and shows and movies is an opportunity for someone to say "why was it like this?" and maybe do some research into real history.

Who am I kidding though, no one will do that. It's over. Everyone on the Allies were black transexuals fighting heroically against the CIS White Nazis (as all CIS Whites are Nazis) freeing the slaves and defending women's rights to vote.

Fuck everything.

>Not many spics in WW2

True, not compared to the whites though but from what my great uncle and his buddies told me, the ones who did mostly enlisted to fight the japs after Pearl Harbor. I actually hate talking to them about the old days, it sounded like beans who were citizens actually got along with White people very well in the Southwest back in the day.

They were obviously just as patriotic if they enlisted in the Marines in groups to go fight the Japs, but yes, to stay on topic if they really wanted diversity they'd throw a beaner here in there in the next Pacific War game they make but they won't because its hard to play the diversity card in Pacific War games

This is a fantastic opportunity to set black people against the publisher and studio by saying "look! These guys want to portray you as NAZIS!" We kill sales, stop this sjw bullshit cold, and get a good laugh.

Meme it, then when they get made sight how you came to the conclusion and how the left encouraged it.

>multiplayer

I don't see why you are angry about this.

It'll be tons of fun playing as the Black Reich online.

Isn't that false advertising then?

Does this mean I can fight as the Nazis? Can I customize my player to look like Hitler?

>can choose your character
>all soldiers on both sides always look like hitler and/or true aryans

he's not a bot, he's just made it his job to be Sup Forums's savior

>"history be damned"

It's just cawadoody being cawadoody again. Nothing new.

Finally, I get to kill niggers and cunts on a regular basis.

>insanely popular AAA franchises that sells in record numbers every edition
>shitty F2P/P2W game played by no one
Because one will be noticed and one is litrally irrelevant trash played by 17 autists

WE

Real historical accuracy would be to have soldiers of the Russian Liberation Army manning the forts at Normandy on D-Day but I suppose that kinda wrecks the narrative

WUZ CORPSES N SHIET

Can I play as an alien. What about as a transexual in a wheelchair. What about a mongolian on horseback. Why stop at women and blacks?

the multiplayer will be 90% BLACKED, because that's what people do when given the choice. the fags will make the "tuff man" model, but it will be a shitshow. plus all the COD "blazed" and 420 tags

>And that's a good thing.

So close, yet so far

is call of duty still even popular? "pro scene" fell apart and doesn't even top stream views during releases anymore.

>market it as depicting the Holocaust in a historically accurate sense
>also market it as not giving a shit about who was where in the war
Make up your goddamn mind.

You don't say? Intriguing theory.

>not thinking edgy preteens want to play as edgy nazis

Didn't they already do that in every CoD though? You could play as the Nazis and the Muricans in WaW. What am I missing here?

We
Wuz
Hitler