Does anyone in Sup Forums have any ISIS execution videos I need them for something

does anyone in Sup Forums have any ISIS execution videos I need them for something

here you infidel pig fucking homo

I have a LOT.

LOL his face when he his shot xD

pls no b&, mods. I'm just trying to be a nice user to a fellow burger. You should give him the b& if anything.

ISIS is actually doing a service to mankind producing this great snuff shit we woudln't be able to get otherwise

killing by primer cord. Is gore allowed? Not sure. You should ask in gif, that does gore and is not Sup Forums.

Thanks guys

Bump. We need more gore on this board.

requesting the one where a guy's head is crushed by a tank

this is just my aloha snackbar folder. i have tons of this shit cus im a sick fuck

forgot vid

weh! His eyes closed. Does that mean he was alive while they were open?

Isis executions are one of the few ways to work in gore that the mods don't mess with. Mutilated bodies just aren't in the news as often anymore it seems.

Game developers and movie directors now have a lot of references to realistically depict beheading, head shots, and suicide bombing.

Anyone have that DDR one where they guy is on fire in the cage?

Exactly what do you need these for?

remember when they were first a thing sometime around 9/11? i remember watching those first beheadings on shitty dsl/dial up with all the guys in my family. everyone forgot :(

That second shot to the head.

Why does the body spasm? It always happens. Sometimes people will still be spasming on the 3rd or 4th headshot.

Is it all the neurons firing because of the impact?

perhaps the body is going into shock

found it but without the edit

why the person furthest away have his face blurred

>posting sexual content in a politics thread

and that's the last one i have. does anyone have the mass drowning in cages? ive been looking for that one

share them all

>dial up internet
You really had to search for gore back then. Between all the gore and CP I had on Kazaa I'm surprised I didn't get v& at 12.

ayy lmao

What's with the juice boxes?

wew

is he okay?
>Between all the gore and CP I had on Kazaa I'm surprised I didn't get v& at 12.
kek same

I think it's a beheaded kid.

He walked it off.
Looks more like a teen.

And I'll be saving them all. I probably have a few that you don't, so I'll post them.

you edgelord

He said "I love juice!" but they thought he said "jews".

I have a lot of dead kids.

Quite shocking that these people are so far out they don't even care anymore. Shows that Islam truly fucks up the mind; mind you a lot of muslim preachers say this life is just a dream before the real one.

Did he survive?

>xD
get the FUCK out r*ddit

>you edgelord
say it to my face motherfucker not online and see what happens

kek, but can you post more dead kids please?

kek

Yeah, it's just makeup, he drank the juice afterwards.

i second this

and im still waiting for i hope he didnt flake cus daddy wants fresh blood

holy shit it's the boston bomber

Seeing photos of dead kids makes you more used to violence and is a great way to pass the time.

Sure thing. I might be slow at posting though, I'm eating dinner.
>mfw I'm eating burnt bbq chicken

I don't understand these videos, do they think people will watch them and think "hey ISIS are the good guys" or are they released to scare people? If so it doesn't really work either since these videos aren't really shown anywhere

Fuck, I was watching this one and got this really nasty smell in my nose. Then I realized that my dog can't go out because of a surgery and I closed the dog door off, and there was a giant great dane sized shit on the floor. If you've ever smelled a gut-shot animal, you know why that would cause kind of a visceral feeling.

wtf is your problem you sick fuck

I've seen enough photos of middle eastern men holding dead kids, you have anything more original?
Man up.

>a great way to pass the time.
something to do between masturbation and eating like kek

i forgot i had a few pics in my rekt folder. guess ill share since im here

Google is so useless, anyway, you have context?