The mad man is on fire today

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875438639823675392

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875441788110110727

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875321478849363968
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hi! My name is Donald J. Trump and I like to bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

>I like to speak frankly and move on.
>I also like to start businesses and build skyscrapers.

>move on
Whining about something and bringing it up over and over again is the best way to get people to move on, don't you agree?

It just doesn't end
How did this man become the president

This. If trump said nothing they would call him scared. He grabs his balls and tweets his opinions and they say he's bitching. Thank god he has the ability to ignore the multitude of idiots who want to speak on his every move daily like a part time gig

8 years

Isn't that what the media does with the russia shit? If you have an issue with repetitive nonsense trump probably isn't your first priority

Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Praise KeK! We need to charge up Trump's energy with our meme magic.

SHADILAY!

I love my president
eurocucks wish they had a leader like this

I dont think Trumps prison sentence will be that long.

yes trump is definitely the one who can't let go of the russia narrative

you fucking monkey

He's bringing it back so it's fresh in everyone's minds.... I wonder why though?

im actually happy he doesnt want to be president. he also said it from the beginning he wouldnt do it if there was anyone else suited for it
>The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarise: it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarise the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem. -Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

he acts like a new yorker. big surprise i know.

That's actually true. Just one of him is worth every single "liberal", muslim, and all their allies and pets that are ruining this beautiful continent.

hillaries will be way longer though

It must be pretty infuriating to know everything about the crimes that the Democrats are guilty of and being unable to leak all of it to the public for fear of what disastrous consequences it would have on the country.

If he is the president, why not just lock her up instead to shitpost on twitter?

She doesn't have long left. Our meme magic made her very unwell.

says the guy who just wrote a paragraph bitching about Trumps bitching. Sounds to me like two peas in a pod

Europe has too many nets to block the will of the people

because executive branch isnt the judicial branch

It's all part of his plan. He is 100 moves ahead and nobody else can even see the board that he is playing on. S H A D I L A Y!

Checked. Nice digits. KeK is with us.

It's hard to understand for a commiecuck like you but a republic works in a three-power system

he is a Russian puppet anyway, so it's like he is our leader. TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!

good point but
>hitchhiker's X to the D
you have to go back

Trump is daddy

He should just do it and declare martial law

i wish he would just tweet the documents exposing everything. if america or even the world goes up in flames because of it it deserved it because the people let it come this far. if it results in the US or the world unfucking itself it deserved it too for managing to unfuck itself again.

because if he does (((they))) will just spin it like he is jailing opposition to silence them and out of fear together with a spin of "he is even using the same methods as putin. russian puppet confirmed" so he has to make it in a failsafe way

>being this delusional

If he doesn't care whe wouldn't block people on twitter. He cares what people think about thim, but he is unnable to change his views to do so because his huge ego. Anyone with basic psichology would tell you the same.

if some idiot would spam my twitter 24/7 i would block him too. all those idiot had nothing else to do in life but shitposting on his twitter. by blocking them he probably even did them a favor because they may even get back a real life

>he is a Russian puppet anyway

Shut up milo.

He's being defensive.

He needs to be aggressive. Instead of asking questions he needs to be making statements and demands.

I wish he would tweet about aipac meddling

a rethorical question is a statement you dingus

I'm having a bad day. I've been unemployed since February and have been interviewing for new roles for the past two months. I've got an MBA and good experience but need to go outside my industry due to a one year non-compete.

This morning I went golfing to kill a few hours. It was drizzling and my game was okay.

Afterwards I took a call from a recruiter who informed me I was passed for a role I would have liked. That pissed me off. The process took nine weeks for a NO? Fuck that.

So I returned home and after bitching about that to my wife I saw these tweets. And they put a big fucking smile on my face.

Oh, yeah...so too seeing that Illinois sucks so bad they're losing the powerball!

and people say trump wouldnt make the life of individuals better.
dont leave your head hanging user

>all that whataboutism

just direct the FBI to investigate Clinton and shut your trap.

>a rethorical question is a statement
A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked to make a point rather than to elicit an answer...

Someone just tried to drive into his motorcade and hit a secret service agent.

whataboutism is currently the worst thought terminating cliche in the political zeitgeist

>my dealings with russia

what a fucknut

>whataboutism

what a great term to dissuade dissent

anyone who didnt try to steal a poster in north korea sees the point he was trying to make. in case you dont see it
>Hillary and her goones obstructed the law and claim i do it. projecting much?
>Dems had involvements with russia nobody cared about it, but when i have some they go crazy. fuck these doublestandards!

He's losing his mind.
SCARED SHITLESS!!!!!!!!!!

Why is he so triggered about being under investigation?

I don't understand why he's complaining when he has the power to appoint a special prosecutor to go after this cunt. This is the most beta shit I've ever seen from here. GO AFTER HER THEN, FAGGOT!

yeah but what about all the other cliches?

>Hi! My name is the Jewish media and I like to lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

Donald Trump has become the Diablo 3 politician.

He requires liberals to go online and bitch about him going online and bitching.

Err hey guys President Hillary just made it illegal to be white in America. Isn't that fucked up? They don't do this in normal countries..

>BZZZZ ERROR! YOU JUST ENGAGED IN WHATABOUTISM! REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION CENTER

>why does nobody care about these retired hasbeens while I, the president, continue living under a microscope
Does he really think people will keep caring about Hillary Clinton enough to distract from himself?

Unless you were a high-level employee your non-compete is almost certainly unenforcable, they never stand up in court and former employer would have to pay your legal fees

Also job recruiters are worthless and if you're sitting around for 9 weeks waiting on a single job you're an idiot

oh wow, it would look good locking up your ex opponent.

>How did this man become the president

all im saying is that trump is a faggot because all he does is talk. if he believes Clinton did something wrong, he has all the tools to bring her to justice.

> Russian hackers deleted Wisconsin out of Hillary's mind

>Crooked H
it that a rap song

> FBI investigation into the Clinton foundation is still open and active
> Liberals don't even know anymore

You are truly delusional if you think Trump reads the comments beneath his tweets. Jesus christ.

What about the unelected obstructionist deep state occupying most of government, media, and academia?

BZZTT ERROR YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN WHATABOUTISM. REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION CENTER

I like to squander my daddy's bucks on buildings that I don't own with my name on them because if everything is constantly about me me me me I'm sad.

>> Russian hackers deleted Wisconsin out of Hillary's mind
And that. They probably couldn't fit it in.

When I can't come up with a rebuttal, I like to say Jew and then repeat a meme. I'm a smart boy!

His twitter trolling is truly magnificent

/ourguy/

>muh deep state

he does nothing to bring it down. he hasnt even named most of the positions in his government.

as I said: all talk, no action.

>media constantly harping on a non issue
>Trump responds in kind
>he's bitching
ok.

can drumpf recover ?

forgot pic

Trump has a ton of better things to do than shitpost on twitter but he chooses to ignore those things.

>It'll look good locking up criminals
Fixed

> Trump is going to destroy America
> Trump is worthless and has done nothing
> He's a fucking madman pulling the levers behind the curtain
> He's literally retarded
> He's too conservative
> He's too liberal
> He's X
> He's not X

And people wonder why public trust in the media is at 3%

>public trust in the media is at 3%
is this what drumphettes believe ?

Pretty much this. Why is Trump allowing her to still walk above the law. Does he think we're all stupid? Well some of you are; celebrating his tweets today. You fucking idiots, he can go after he but doesn't. He's complaining? And you're saying "GO TRUMP! ALPHA". Bunch of faggots.

Can he shut up about Hillary? She's a better candidate than he could ever aspire to be.

Seriously the Trump haters just keep making themselves look so dumb

If they just came out and said "I don't like Trump", I would have more respect for them, but they make up all these dumb excuses that don't make any sense

thats not what I said.

>spams twitter account 24/7
>banned
>help! help! I'm being repressed
ok.

remember: 3 branches become one

Libtards are literally sociopaths, they have no sense of right and wrong, that's why they keep doing shit like this

this tbqh

>Crooked H

god I love Trump

>god I love Trump
So you're just ok with cute names instead of actual justice? Are you retarded?

>non-dealings

No, it's what a Stanford/Gallup poll surveying 13,000 people believed. 65% believe media is outright false or fake, 32% believe it's sometimes trustworthy, and just 3% believe it should be trusted above other sources.

In this case it would

Is he ever going to stop talking about Hillary?
Fucking russian cocksucker.

led by some very bad and conflicted people! #MAGA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875321478849363968

(((stanford)))
(((gallup)))

stfu faggot. she should be in prison.

Obama had a Twitter account and his every other tweet wasn't him bawling about what people were saying about him.

Thankfully historians will be able to compare and contrast them and future generations can learn how much of a bitch Trump was

Someone shut this baboon up. Although it's impressive he managed to figure out how to use a computer device and use twitter.

he should have kept his promise and locked her ass up. he went all nah i was jk about not that like 1 min after he won. fucking faggot is getting what he deserves.

>Reminding the public of the bullshit that went on between Clinton, FBI, and DOJ.
>Bad idea
He's hitting back.

>is on fire today
Yeah, because he's crashing and burning.

They are the evil that accuse others of a good example is:

>they want to ban guns because they know they shouldn't be trusted to have one like that fat manlet.