If we don't judge America based on its Trailer Parks, Why do we judge Russia based on Commieblocks?

Most Russian people live in Modern Buildings and New houses like those in pic related

Only the rural people live in Commieblocks. Average people live a good life in a clean modern place.

Russia has one of the best quality of live in the world. We are not the center of the World.

>If we don't judge USA based on its Trailer Parks, Why do we judge Russia based on Commieblocks?

because russia has like 7 corporate office buildings that are modern and thousands of commie block apartments everyone lives in.

your picture as proof

trailer parks are kinda a small thing in very rural areas

Is that actually a real place on top?

This is a stupid ass question, as the first reply pointed out.

America is far more successful and happy than Russia ever has been. Sorrynotsorry

Pic related It's my parents house

It has been in numerous Architecture magazines and books. And all my neighbors have beautiful houses that look like this.

nope

>modern russians live in office buildings, only rural and suburban retards live in apartments

>trailer parks are bad meme
the ghetto ones are pretty awful

plenty of elderly trailer parks with beautiful gardens and birds singing everywhere

you're just as shit as OP

you need to nuke the commie blocks and replace them with comfy pic related. you have enough Lebensraum to do it and plenty of cheap building materials too. USA is ugly and doesn't have a single cultural site. Russia has the onion-shaped churches at least

So happy its population decided to replace themselves with Mexicans. Sure thing

This burger isn't stupid

ugly as all shit
nuke and replace with European comfy

Russia looks comfy as fuck

rural and suburban retards

>trailer parks are kinda a small thing in very rural areas
Richfag who has never left their gated multimillion dollar suburban mcmansion neighborhood spotted.

I live in a modern building in moscow
those fuckers just cherrypick because they are jealous and live in trailers

Nice cherrypicking but in your country most people can't even read.
Your country is literally shit like africa
Plus you are not white.
And average IQ of your people is 86.

We can judge them on their good looks instead.

I think this guy might actually be serious. Wow... just wow...

Grew up super poor while American, still lived in an apartment. You're just trash.

Many reasons but this is the most obvious.

The communist block housing was supposed to replicate the pinnacle of Victorian era Continental European urbanization.

I like Russia but even if commieblocks have been modernized a lot in the recent years houses still are the superior choice not only aesthetically and size-wise but are the embodiment of privacy, personal space and life choices that capitalism represent. Russia has a lot of wood, use it. You have used it to build churches already. Why not houses.

Holy shit thats a bad example. What the fuck is that green pyramid thing on the right. The windows are unsymmetrical and the bottom left one has a weird shape. That green white sun shade above the tables gives me cancer. Overall terrible.

I heard some of the well made commie blocks were pretty comfy.