THE. MAD. MAN

THE. MAD. MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
google.ca/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Hilary cliton acquitted by the FBI&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=GxRDWdOhNYup-QH57JygCQ
reddit.com/r/penis/comments/65zhsm/14_of_an_inch_missing/?st=j3ypvkwc&sh=9d8ee60e
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_penises,_erect_length_225-250_mm#/media/File:Penis_Size.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>THE. MAD. MAN

WTF! i hate hammers and bleach now

>LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP

Is he ever gonna arrest this bitch and will it begin a civil war?

>Is he ever gonna arrest this bitch
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WAITING FOR??? REEEEEEEEEEEE

>BLEACHED

SERIOUS QUESTION:

How can CNN Honestly refute this?

'bleached'

Umm... sweeties, she didn't use any corrosive chemicals on her emails :)

>B-but s-she did it too!

Does the President not realize this is what he sounds like?

He's got to consolidate his power. Most of the government agencies he would rely on for this kind of a case are still largely controlled by the enemy. If he starts this now, any and all evidence he manages to collect will find itself "mishandled" by someone in the FBI or DOJ, rendering it inadmissible.

Trumps son barron plays soccer in the backyard of the whitehouse 4pm to 4:45pm. He usually is about 180 yards from the 4th floor window of the building across the street. The sniper team for the secret service switches posts at 4:32pm and there is a gap where they are behind a tree and will not be able to see the 4th floor window for 8-15 seconds.

-Nick Fandos NYT assassin intel writer

meow.

Who is they in this context? The special investigator has nothing to do with the clintons, lol

This guy needs to just take a break and breathe for a second, he's only making things worse by spouting incoherently on twitter

the part you are missing is that he actually did not obstruct justice so it is not a "but she did it too" but rather a "hillary is a cunt who drinks children's blood"

You mad shill?

SHE WON GET IT TROUGH YOUR HEADS

Mueller will clear him and find irregularities with Obama spying on him.

Screencap this.

>CROOKED H

Post moar rare bills

Say what you want about Trump but he's right in this regard.

If the investigation goes much further, I bet he would.

Karen Handel in Georgia's 6h district better run the Fight for Trump campaign.

She should retweet this and get Trump supporters out to vote.

Vote against impeachment, vote against the coup... Vote Karen Handel.

2 wrongs don't make a right

This man is a fucking maniac. He has become unhinged.

>Trump deflects obstruction of justice with more Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories about her erasing and destroying evidence(she didn't)

it's been a while, is this a shop or was it real?

If dub's, Hillary gets arrested, but no civil war.

who is this titty monster?

No jail for Hillary but yes civil war. Interesting

civil war imminent

Sauce on this Civil Whore?

Jesus Christ dem tittehs!

user WANT MILKIES

answer the man, he got quads.

Why's he using Hillary as a security blanket? The elections over.

wasted. stop jerking off

Has he awoken?

Because Hillary Clinton committed criminal negligence and she should be held accountable. You see, here in the civilized, first world, we actually try to uphold the law instead of creating sharia-controlled zones where crime is allowed. I suppose you wouldn't know anything about that though, huh?

Bump.

Comey kept citing intent
Being someone who has had a clearance that's total bullshit
>Okie-Dokie from FBI on the Clownstrike report that later was redacted
>Lynch "Matter" instead of investigation

It was literally the most soft-handed investigation I've ever seen in my life

Criminal negligence has nothing to do with intent though. They literally just ignored the law.

We love to jerk off with our foreskins amerifat

BUT IT WAS MY TURN YOU VIRGIN SHITLORDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Bump.

that headline is fake right? im not sure anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

DELETE THIS

Not necessary with classified information

Building a system to subvert the government federal records keeping and mishandling is enough. It's understandable if you mishandle a few docs, but not setting up an entire server and having the maid print cables and having your staff strip classification headers of docs

Bumping

>leftist "education"

Who is this lollypop mop?

Crooked H is going to jail! Pedo Pizza Podesta will follow soon.

>laura katz curvy berlin

>PLEASE STOP LOOKING AT ME LETS LOOK AT THE CRIMES HILARY HAS BEEN ACQUITTED OF ALREADY PLEASE STOP LOOKING AT ME - Donald "I never said Israel" Duck.

Bullshit.

Everybody knows that Baron is in the bowling alley playing w/his fidget spinner from 4 to 4:45

And at 4:32, S/S checks his New Balances for unsecure laces.

Fucking Sup Forums.

Because she's been acquitted. Just because another murderer win their case doesn't mean you automatically should win yours.

Checked and KeKd. Killary helped Obama found ISIS and she runs a pedo ring out of a pizza place. She is the worst type of scum on Earth.

He forgot about how the FBI held their impotent dicks in their hands while Hillary was shredding Whitewater documentation in the White House. The Clintons have a lengthy history of obstruction investigations.

>Acquitted

You don't know what that word means, do you?

Ask David Brock, he's right down the hall in his office, user.

ChildlessWaterFilterSalesmenOfAnger detected.

KeK has blessed this thread. SHADILAY! Killary will be jailed soon!

disgusting nigger fucking long ass nails and full of dirt.

I do, she was acquitted.

Are you unhinged? What's so weird?

Couldn't tell considering you hide your flag like a fag.

>acquitted
Wrong. There was no trial

gotta go to trial before you can be acquitted bud

Sometimes when I poop I cry like a blue whale

google.ca/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Hilary cliton acquitted by the FBI&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=GxRDWdOhNYup-QH57JygCQ

Bad photoshop.

It's sooooo obvious that this man has something to hide. His efforts at deflecting attention couldn't be more obvious. The real question is: what do Russia have on him that makes him keep on doing this?

reddit.com/r/penis/comments/65zhsm/14_of_an_inch_missing/?st=j3ypvkwc&sh=9d8ee60e

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_penises,_erect_length_225-250_mm#/media/File:Penis_Size.jpg

nah senpai

we need to stop wasting time and do what ever it takes to burn down these faggots that keep getting in his way, if we don't then in 8 years we will look back and see NOTHING has been achieved.

Then he would have been impeached long ago

After everything, all you have is 'obstruction'.

I have the misfortune of living in the 6th. Holy fuck is it annoying. I'm voting for her purely on the grounds that she isn't Jon Fuckoff and she hasn't given me 30 robocalls in the span of a single week.

>Bleached and Acid Washed.

He's going FULL Scorched Cunt.

pic related, yes it's real, go google it yourself.

Oh come on stop tweeting. He is destroying his presidency with this nonsense.

Yes. It's mad to point out hypocrisy.

>madman
Trump is a pussy. He treated his opponents so lightly and attacked them for the most lighthearted obvious shit. The fact that people think Trump is "outrageous" or "unfiltered" is proof of how cucked this nation is. In an ideal world he would be criticized for being too dishonest and restrained in his attacks.

Give me a fucking break, I think you forget how cucked repubs used to be. They would never attack anyone for anything other than domestic economic policy. Trump finally started insulting Hillary for scandalous shit.

He's a step in the right direction and that's it. He's a populist who completely refused to shame the American public for letting republicans and democrats anywhere near public office, he blames society's ills on everyone except for his voters.

Hillary's scandals are also nothing compared to what she did in Libya and what she promised to do in Syria, and he barely touched on that and instead spent his time on the scandals. The Libyan intervention was worse than every Hillary scandal rolled up into one, including pizzagate.

A complex expression.

Anything about Hillary is conspiracy
Anything about DRUMPF is a DOSSIER
Why do you fucking faggots refuse to admit your blatant bias? It's enraging. So many liberals behave this way and claim to be "moderate". And yet, you don't see why we call out "moderate" Muslims, that call for the deaths of non-believers (which includes you, btw).

Admit it. You got BTFO because you fully expected HER to win but she lost, and you've been mad ever since. That's half a fucking year, user. You've been melting down for 6 fucking months.

that poster is obviously just trolling, he's probably a trump supporter

i keked hard at this lame joke

NEW TWEET FROM THE GOD EMPEROR BASED PEDES!!!

Why is he suddenly triggered and needing a safe space like his kids? the entire family are a disgrace to our country

I know this has been said before. But, did she actually do this? Or is it just 'allegedly', and is there proof of it?