ICE nabs teenager hours before his senior prom, days before his graduation ceremony

>Puma Macancela was supposed to walk in his high school graduation ceremony, scheduled for Saturday. He is now all but certain to miss it and faces imminent deportation to his native country.
>Puma Macancela, a 19-year-old high school student in Ossining, N.Y., expected the authorities would be looking for him. A day before, Immigration and Customs Enforcement had arrested and detained his mother, an undocumented Ecuadoran immigrant who entered the United States illegally with him two years ago.
>“He is petrified,” said Carola Bracco, executive director of Neighbors Link, a nonprofit group handling the teenager’s case. “He is scared to death he’s going to be sent back to Ecuador.”
>The high school student has become immigration activists’ latest example of how the Trump administration has intensified arrests of undocumented immigrants — even those without a criminal record. And those arrests could rise more next year if ICE gets the budget boost requested by the Trump, the nation’s top enforcement official told lawmakers Tuesday, as The Washington Post’s Maria Sacchetti reported.
>“If you’re in this country illegally, and you committed a crime by entering this country, you should be uncomfortable,” Thomas D. Homan, the acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said. “You should look over your shoulder.”

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/14/ice-nabs-teenager-hours-before-his-senior-prom-days-before-his-high-school-graduation/

It's happening. They're being sent back. And liberals said it just couldn't be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
city-data.com/forum/westchester-county/53034-how-bad-ossining-3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice

>Puma Macancela

>tfw 1st Generation bean
>tfw parents are both citizens

I wonder how many of us will actually be left once the deportations really start to go into full swing, I should apply at ICE when I'm through with college so I can be a part of the party

Good i have undocumented people as teachers, and the worst part is that they cant even speak fluent english.theyre some kids who cant even speak english, but still pass like wtf? I Just decided to drop out like fuck dis shit im not dealing with this.

why the fuck are we paying for illegals high school?

send them back and sell their shit to pay us back.

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

That's kind of fucked up though.

Trump said he would deport criminals.

>And liberals said it just couldn't be done.
10,642 to go.

If you entered the country illegally, you are a criminal. You committed a crime.

Awww buuuhuuu

Commit a crime, do the time.

All Latinos are criminals.

Who gives a fuck, he isn't white anyway. If he was a German or French illegal immigrant he would have my sympathies, but fuck that kid and his spic mother.

>“If you’re in this country illegally, and you committed a crime by entering this country, you should be uncomfortable,” Thomas D. Homan, the acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said. “You should look over your shoulder.”

FUCKING BASED

>requested by the Trump

All Hail The Trump!

Bullshit.

It says he's 19 and entered illegally only two years ago.

You can't claim this was a guy who's lived in the U.S. his entire life after his mom brought him over when he was a baby.

but he's at least getting an education and is smart enough to graduate high school.

i didn't even pass high school. I mean maybe i would have passed if i didn't ditch, but it was still difficult when i was going.

Is there a chance they will deport people born here? I want an excuse to go back

They have schools in Ecuador.

He needs to have a serious conversation with his parents about why they broke the law and turned him into a criminal.

So basically you're telling us to listen to your opinion because you are a high-school drop out?

Highschool
Wtf

You could go undercover and help root out the illegals. Please help your country, bro

I thought the left were against breaking up families? If his mom was getting deported, it's best if he stays with her and gets deported as well.

im saying that there are citizens who don't graduate high school. kid could become a doctor and contribute more to society than me who only works in a trade job.

You can leave at any time

Illegal vs legal. Fuck your feelings.

Archive that shit, faggot!

>is smart enough to graduate high school
I have some bad news for you, he's just being pushed through by liberal staff so as to try and skew reality.

t. person who dropped out at 16 and got my GED w/ honors before 18

Fuck off, faggot. If they're not white they have to go back. The only people who deserve to come here illegally and stay; are whites. I'd gladly take the whites in S. Africa over any of these diabetic beaners. They'd never keep you in their homelands. You must be a kike.

Get off mah lawn sonnyboy

So a thief is A-O.K as long as he has an education? Fuck this leech. Why is he so scared of going home any way? Why is the american tax payers problem? Parasites, the lot of them.

Checked. T_D is always open, friend.

> Neck tattoos
> Failed high school twice and only graduated at 19
> Was already on law enforcement radar before deportation

Gang member.

The real funny thing here is that shit is shady af hes from central and south america.If hes gotten those tattoes on himself before he came here hes done some shady shit to be coming so late to america.

he could also not become a doctor and become a useless piece of shit, which is much more statistically likely

>ossining
lel, westchester county fag here. no big surprise, illegals are big in ossining and mount kisco.

people enter the country illegally and they're surprised when they're deported? really?

Than we have no right to rob Ecuador of this precious human resource

he has to go home either way

Your service would be much appreciated.

Why would they move so close to the prison?

Kek has spoken

Hes probably scared of going back because hes involved in some gang and has a hit on his head.

YOU NEED US GRINGO XAXAXAXAXA

The money spent to send that kid to school belonged to law abiding citizens, not border hopping illegals. The kid is a thief.
This. Even legal spics are often accessories to the crimes of their illegal cousins.
This ride isn't going to last forever. Time grows short.

Is Macancela Spanish for "graduations cancelled"?

>without a criminal record

Except ... you know... that one itsy bitsy law they broke

rich area of NY willing to pay to educate illegal children because the tax payers are liberal af
look at this thread from 2007
city-data.com/forum/westchester-county/53034-how-bad-ossining-3.html
ossining was cheaper than surrounding townships so you got tons of "day laborers"

Thank god no more anchor babies.

teh math doesn't add up if he was only in the country for 2 years... do they take credit transfer from 3rd world shitholes now?

>GED
>top honors

I'd have to brush up on my spanish lol, my assimilation is complete, I can barely speak spanish and when I do I sound like most white people trying to speak spanish. Such is life for the 1st Gen Bean growing up around Okies, we definitely assimilated our food into American culture though, thats allowed right?

You don't feed entitlement. He should be grateful for the time he was in America. By lib logic it's insulting he isn't because plenty of other beaners aren't privileged enough to enter the country illegally.

Literally just go look at him in the photos. If that neck tattoo doesn't tell you he was clearly a criminal (besides being an illegal in the first place) then I don't know what does.

Are you based? You seem based bro

Perfect.
It should come with the job.
The beans go through smoother due to that.
With out a doubt.
Would anyone here be surprised?

If you have a Mexican problem, yo, I'll solve it
I'll give them the hook, while DJT walls it.

ICE ICE BABY

>tfw Im an Iranian asylum seeker who was brought to the US by my parents when I was two and I am one immigration officers dcision away from being deported to a country I have no connection to or know the language

T-thanks mom and dad

>puma
what the fuck

I better check myself before I wreck myself

I'm not based, I'm just trying to earn my place in America, people need to stop congratulating minorities for doing what they're supposed to do.

>pic related
>tfw no gang to join to prove my loyalty to America

Get ur papers nukka

Marry somebody for it if you have to

they should have let him graduate and sent him home with the diploma. he could become king of ecuador with a us hs diploma.

Well sucks to be you, but take heart in that the many criminal iranians who came with you will be sent back along as well.

All illegal immigrants are criminals. What part of illegal dobyou not understand?

Sorry bitch

>kid could become a doctor
Lol
This fallacy again

This. I had a math prof in college who got his math degree from the Leningrad university (before it was renamed to St. Petersburg) and could barely speak English. I dropped that class before the first session was over. I heard that other people dropped too, with only 5-6 remaining there

>I'm not based, I'm just trying to earn my place in America, people need to stop congratulating minorities for doing what they're supposed to do.
Fucking this.

>nigger salutes flag at baseball game
>FUCKING BASED BLACK MAN

Nice slippery slope there buddy

>but he's at least getting an education and is smart enough to graduate high school.
But he just can't be bothered to do paperwork, right?

Are they illegal aliens? Undocumented immigrants?

How about we call them "paperwork disabled immigrants"?

That's the definition of "based". After all, culture is what makes a person. Not race. You are "based" because you want to do the right thing for your country and you don't want to take credit for it.
Yeah, the whole based cause minority did one thing gets out of hand sometimes.

>If he was a German or French illegal immigrant he would have my sympathies
Why? fuck you.

me on the left

I got interviewed and basically said I was an atheist degenerate feminist whos critical of Islam

In reaity im a right winger Trump supporter whos sympathetic to Shia Muslims and Christians and I hate leftists.

>but he's at least getting an education and is smart enough to graduate high school.
So was Ted Bundy. He was a criminal as well though.

I cringe into a singularity whenever I see plebbit post shit like that or, even worse, when some fucking nigger or bean posts it himself and the entirety of reddit sucks their dick and throws money at them

Fucking disgusting

Graduating high school is one of the easiest things you will do in your life. You almost need to actively try to fail. If you failed, you are a stupid person. There's no way around it. Our education system has been dumbed down to allow blacks with IQs 20 points below average to pass.

he will just be back in a year. Deportation does nothing with out a wall.

Nothing saying we have to deport him onto dry land.

Think that counts as "cruel and unusual punishment"

>>“If you’re in this country illegally, and you committed a crime by entering this country, you should be uncomfortable,” Thomas D. Homan, the acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said. “You should look over your shoulder.”
Why is this so hard to understand for libshits? Why do they even make a distinction for "those without a criminal record?" They all entered the country illegally, they all committed a crime. You can't argue this.

check'd and why hasn't this been archived yet?

>Neck tattoo
>can become a doctor

Cold as ICE.

All illegals should be deported. Even the white ones. They are the ones who let this happen in the first ace.

Looks like prom's been Macancellad

my one regret voting for trump is munchie boxes will probably never come to america

*tips Stahlhelm*

Based