"You do not have to say anything...

>"You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

Why would refusing to do their job for them harm your defence?

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005255541.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed. Never do a pigs job for them. These cunts allowed 18,500 kids to get raped and sexually abused by muslims over a 20 year period. Never trust a pig. Hating their own people is hard wired into them - like leftists.

In the USA a refusal to speak does nothing. We have the right to remain silent and staying silent cannot be held against you. Is this not the same in the U.K.?

keep your mouth shut if they come for you, America has it right here - just STFU and don't tell them a fucking thing, no matter what they threaten you with. The police in the UK are spineless cowards, they are the weak who wish to rule, do not give them the satisfaction of respect.

>Is this not the same in the U.K.?

No. The Judge et all can instruct the jury to draw adverse inferences from it.

t. "He's lying."

>The Judge et all can instruct
>the judge can instruct
Fucking what? Isn't the entire point of a judge that they're an "unbiased" third party?

Well, judge or magistrates.

I've never been on trial, so I don't actually know.

If you were part of an accident that looks like a murder, and you keep your mouth shut until the court case and only then come out with the saying of "Uhh... yea, i accidentally strangled him in a drunken brawl!", you would be going in jail for manslaughter.

If you however admit right up front that it was an accident, your case will be considered, and criminal charge might be dropped or lowered before it reaches the courts.

A recent example from dear old swamp:
hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005255541.html
"Finnish senior policeman strangled to death in Estonia"

Turns out it was an accident.

UTTER bullshit.

The right to remain silent has been enshrined in UK Law since the 17th fucking century. Stop spreading lies.

Also, a judge ordering a jury to take adverse inference based on a right to silence is grounds for a fucking mistrial. Along with the judge getting sanctioned.

You fuckwit.

Then what's the point of that "adverse inferences?" act from 1994?

Must suck not living in a free country.

Do you get a lawyer here?
Can you refuse to speak until you have one?

They have duty solicitors afaik, but...

>trusting someone who is actually in employment by the police

Hmm, yeah that seems useless then.
Just have to word what you say carefully and ideally have not committed a crime.

Interesting fact though, you can actually decline to be interviewed by the police if you're outside the interview room.

Though at that point they either have to find a tape recorder and conduct the interview there, or let you go.

It won't. There's tons of precedent that refusing comment when not accompanied by council has no effect on your defense. Their job is to out you in jail. Dot give them any help.

>it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
That's terrifying.

Dont do this. I spanked my woman for calling me a bitch and did this, so it resulted in no testimony from me and her testimony of "I was reading to the blind and he assaulted me", photos of her injuries and none of mine. Lost that case big time. She cut me with a knife and wasnt even arrested.

"Stop snitching" is self sacrifice. Dont give that to everyone.

Well there was evidence against you, you were an idiot.

If I told the truth she would have been arrested with me. I was getting arrested no matter what. I didnt see it necessary. I lost my temper for a moment but I still love the girl and didnt want her to suffer. Sometimes I think I did the right thing, sometimes I think it was foolish.

That spanking cost me about $700 and a night in jail. Worth it.

>>Why would refusing to do their job for them harm your defence?
it wouldn't. But you can say too much and get yourself in trouble. Keep quiet and ask for a lawyer.

She called the police on you and you didn't want her to suffer?

Maybe if I knew it would change the outcome on my case I would have spoke up but no, I would feel no pleasure seeing her arrested. Jail is like mild torture but its a great place to think.

Dont snitch is appropriate most of the time. Women dont get it.