Treasonous Trump is a desperately terrified pussy. Sad!

Treasonous Trump is a desperately terrified pussy. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/13/302.17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fun to watch history repeat itself. I can't wait until this orange traitor is tried for high treason.

he is right thou

retards and shills can't see double standards
isn't that right RETARD?

>b-b-but he's right!

Enjoy your delusions.

For over seven months there has been countless congressional hearings about the russia matter, and every single time one question is asked, and the same answer is given. Yet for seven months, they push a story that has zero evidence for. Witch hunt is a perfect description.

nice argument but oh please keep screaming theres only 7.5 more years to go... and then 8 more with uncle Mike

The corporate shills from the 70s are the same faggots doing this again. History isn't repeating itself, the bullshit-mancers are just trying to make it look that way.

Republican Senators always go eat at Joes Ribs on thrusday afternoon. 2 members of their security team are outside at a black SUV and 2 are inside standing in doorways on opposite sides.

Nick Fandos NYT assassin activation writer

Why is he so triggered?

He's not going down without a fight. He's not not gonna shy away from the fight. He's going to survive. He's going to win!

He's going to give to MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!

Trump has to fight.

This is what makes and defines the white man. TRIALS!

His justice department appointed the special counsel. They're not investigating o strict ion because the media reported they're investigating obstruction. None of you trumptards can't into causality.

Why shouldn't he be?

But he's correct, there's no evidence and they've been ragging on since he was inaugurated. The fake piss dossier is probably the biggest tell that they have absolutely nothing

Nixon did nothing wrong

They're not investigating obstruction*

>the media reported they're investigating obstruction

They also said the Russians hacked the election.

Take off that Gadsden flag you retarded faggot, put your leaf back on.

Send this shit to right leaning news sites

"Intelligence" community pls go
and do something about that misleading moniker of yours while you're at it

All of our intelligence agencies have come together and said the Russians ran a massive misinformation, disinformation and (now) cybercrime campaign meant to sway the election in trumps favor. This is disputed by none of our intelligence agencies and no one but you blind followers of this orange egomaniac.

I live in a purple county in central IL. I'm no leaf.

>He's not going down without a fight. He's not not gonna shy away from the fight
So he *is* going down, just kicking and screaming?

>Russians ran a massive misinformation, disinformation
i.e. some of the posters in this thread are literally Russian shills. Usually the ones that respond with logical fallacies that take more energy to dispute than is worth it.

ShareBlue using the Gadsen flag now?

Some are, but unfortunately the Russians were successful. Some americans think like this, ya habibi.

This.

A right leaning libertarian is using the Gadsden flag.

this is like a soap opera. none of this has any meaning, and you idiots should realize that. trump getting impeached or not in the end, won't matter, he'll have fulfilled his life's dream, being president of the USA, and his masters will have what they wanted by selecting him, which is to launch a war on Iran.

He's not going down.

Let's say Mueller clears him and closes the investigation. The left is gonna cry Mueller is a cisgender old white man.

The left wants a Shaniqua Consuela Chang-Abdul trying him in public and shitting on him in press conferences.

Whatever happens, this ain't going way.

Some overreaching state attorney in Commiefornia or Illinois is gonna try to sue him in federal court or some shit.

We've seen shit this before.

So? That has nothing to do with Trump. The claims of collusion are bogus.

Because he's absolutely right. Lynch's situation is clearly obstruction; it influence the investigation by turning it into a "matter". The FBI said that Comey's firing has not impacted the investigation. Also, "hoping" something happens is not influencing the investigation at all.

So yes, shareblue is masquerading as Gadsden.

It matters when he's compromising the national security of my country on a near daily basis, as well as being a national embarrassment.

I'll be proud to have president pence when he gets impeached. I disagree with some of his positions, but agree with more than I disagree with. We will have a president we can be proud of.

Non-guilty person:
>Okay, go ahead and investigate me.
>Oh you found nothing. Well then, carry on. Yea I can testify under oath if ya want...

Trump:
>I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!
>CROOKED HILLARY FAKE NEWS!!!
>I FIRE U IF YOU INVESTIGATE CAUSE I'M NOT GUILTY
>STOP WITCH HUNTING AND LOOK AT CROOKED HILLARY REEEEEEEE

Yeah he's about as clean as they come.

You mean a leaf is using the flag.

The paranoia of this board truly is /x/tier. I'm exactly what I said I am, and I'm no libtard.

Mueller is going to get shit on.

He fails at forcing Trump out of office... "He mishandled this. Cisgender white male. Muh white privilege."

He clears trump outright. "He's old and white. No wonder. No credibility because he's white."

Left is crossing their fingers Mueller is their guy and a cuck who will help them force Trump out of office.

For all their "POC power," they lefties want a white man to give them Trump on a silver platter.

...and so far all they have (all they will ever have by the looks of it) is the Comey firing. Comey's testimony, admitted leaking, collusion with Lynch, and borderline purgury warranted his dismissal. Good luck making a case if that's all there is.

Maybe at first. But these accusations, despite being debunked and proved unfounded numerous times, have persisted for the better part of a year now. Patience only stretches so far, and the fact that he's played ball with this obvious witch hunt so long is a testament to his tenacity. But at some point if you don't call these faggots out for their non-stop fishing and accusations, you're just being a bitch.

There is no evidence and there will never be evidence, all this tax money being wasted on this case could have been used for something better.

Clearly you have no idea how much a special counsel can hold back a presidency. The "reports" of collusion were already holding Trump back. Now that there's going to be a special counsel, he'll really be held back. This is going to be priority #1 for the administration now, not a wall, not immigration, not refugees.

>spams ShareBlue talking points and literally only those
>desperately argues he's not ShareBlue instead of letting the content of his arguments do the talking for him
>proves himself ShareBlue
Why are they so easy?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA the Shareblue nigger outs himself!
>It matters when he's compromising the national security of my country on a near daily basis,
Not happening! You're eating up Leftist drivel.
>as well as being a national embarrassment.
According to his enemies! "Wahhh he's a nashunal embarrassment", that's what you niggers say when you have no arguments, no evidence of wrongdoing. You lost, you piece of shit. Stop resisting the democraticly elected president of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

Yeah, because I'm sure they're broadcasting everything in the middle of the preliminary rages of an ongoing criminal investigation. You're a delusional moron.

"Muh Black Power."
"Muh RAZA"
"Muh We Wuz Kangz."
"Muh Pussy Power."

Literally hoping for an old white man to force Trump out of office.

The POCs and white women in the DNC can't do anything by themselves.

They want an old white guy to give them their coup.

>Intelligence community 17 agencies meme
You realize this meme came from one man james clapper, and that's literally the whole ball of wax. james fucking clapper the clinton stooge said so, therefore muh 17 agencies. wanna list those 17 intelligence agencies out for me bigshot? I dare you

He is having a meltdown.

sure, but I'm looking at the bigger picture, this is just trivialities.
>as well as being a national embarrassment.
if you must know nobody in the world respects your country anymore, whether the president is Bush, Obanga, Trump or Pence.

>Mueller is their guy
I'm crossing my fingers that Trump is my guy. Every day is a new opportunity for him to fuck up in an egregious way and vindicate all of his critics in the best way possible.

Funny that you call someone else a pussy when you don't even have the balls to show what country you're from

Drumph is stumped

This is the end of his campaign for sure

>played ball
No he's pretty much thrown a tantrum from the beginning.

Yeah maybe if this was the only accusation ever levied against Trump. But after 2 years of the media constantly lying about you & 10 months of an investigation that turned up no evidence of wrongdoing, his reaction is perfectly reasonable and understandable.

>muh russsians no no your'e paranoid

picture if you will
>you win a chess match fair and square
>your opponent is still your room mate, you have to kind of get along
>every night he rubs his butthole on your nose, takes a picture and shows his friends, saying that you begged him to do it
>he says he'll show proof you begged for it eventually
>a year goes by
punching that fucker in the nose isnt proof you begged for nosebutt you faggot, its just not being a bitch to a bitch-made loser who lost

>is falsely accused of being something he's not
>denies the accusation
>hahaha he proofed he's da sharebloo!
Why are you so paranoid?

America is already great. Sure your personal utopia might differ but it's where everyone wants to immigrate to after Canada of course.

Stupid shill keeps outing himself.

> When your ex calls you to tell you she doesn't think about you anymore
> and tells all her friends she doesn't think about you anymore
> And just can't shut up about how she doesn't think about you anymore

like Comey said "TRUMP WAS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION"

even if Mueller is really investigating Trump now it would be a first

>'muhh treason'
>gonna actually hang for treason

OOOOOOOOOH BOY

Good robotnik. Keep doing the KGB's work son. Or at least I hope you're getting paid for spouting this shit, you can't possibly be in this much denial.

Keep dreaming dumbshit , if they hang Trump we hang you ,be careful what you wish for.

he's certainly starting to sound fucking hysterical

>Russians ran a massive misinformation, disinformation and (now) cybercrime campaign
thats not hacking the election you stupid leaf

hes right you know

And tell me Mueller doesn't have a conflict of interest.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/13/302.17

Pence will probably pardon him, but that's not a 100% guarantee.

Normal investigation:
>Oh, you found nothing. Well then, carry on. Yea I can testify under oath if ya want...

Trump's investigation::
>Oh, you found nothing. Well then can you tell people that?
>Oh, you won't? Why not?
>Oh, you still want to investigate me for the exact same thing?
>Oh, now everyone is asking for me to be executed even though I'm innocent?

The media hasn't been claiming the Russians did anything other than what our intelligence agencies, and I, said, you dumbfuck.

And I'm not a leaf. I reside in central Illinois.

>This

I hope pence has the brass to fucking do this and then offer trump a job, and then go into a full fledged grass roots civil war with the left because after pardoning Trump they're going fucking insane.

All three investigations are still ongoing and take more than two months, idiot.

Non-guilty person:
>Oh you found nothing. Well then, carry on. Yea I can testify under oath if ya want...
>1000000000000000000000x times

fuck off moron

We've wasted more time and effort on this shit than actually fixing the problem. Democrats like the leaf that posted this don't want the actual problems with cybercrime fixed, because it'd draw attention away from what they really want: An excuse to take out Trump.

It's gone from his business ties, to his tweets, to Russian ties (which aren't founded), to obstruction (which even Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz, the Watergate investigators and Jonathan Tuley think is bullshit).

If you care about Russia, Chinese, Israeli and Iranian hacking efforts to thwart our election great, but Trump wasn't in cahoots with them. That's literally the only thing not proven. Stop chasing windmills and solve the problems. This is literally a witchhunt.

Trump is a hero. He says it like it is.

Bayrock

wew much danger here
(doge revival when)

No intelligence agency has made a public statement of the Russians "hacking" the election.

The ONLY thing that came out was some dumb local election officials in random counties got hoodwinked by a fucking e-mail phishing scam a la a damn Nigerian prince.

Almost everything the media says is backed by "anonymous sources," off which even Comey said multiple articles were utterly false.

>Mfw Leftists are listening to the same propaganda outlets that lied us into the Iraq War
>their cognitive dissonance is mindblowing

He's not going to be forced out of office. Case is too thin. They want to drag this out.

Mueller may eventually clear Trump and go home. The Democrats in blue states are going to try to prosecute him in their state courts.

The charade will continue forever.

You forgot one
>not guilty person continuously accused of crimes with no substantial evidence upon which to base these accusations and subsequently found guilty in the court of public opinion while his contemporaries skated by with significantly more shady behavior

Imagine being accused of a crime, let's say rape, and everyone assumes you're guilty despite no such legal ruling. It would be maddening.

Exactly how long do 17 fucking agencies need to find a smoking gun on Trump when he can't even keep a Muslim ban up?
I swear you fags will claim "but the investigation is still ongoing" two years from now. If there was something impeachable, they'd have found it by now.

Knowing this, why would Mueller pursue an obstruction case?

It doesn't benefit his career. or the country. It benefits the radical left wing of the DNC.

Is he really willing to do their dirty work and get humiliated when the legal heavy weights join Trump's defense?

Does Mueller need the hassle?

Is he gonna sacrifice his legacy, reputation, and name for the butthurt Democrats?

Innocent people NEVER go to pris-

>Treasonous Trump

Nice meme. Thick. Solid. Tight.

Keep us posted.

>the faggot voted for gary "what is a leppo and drugs for everybody" johnson.

newt was pretty keen on the idea a month ago

How do we know this is true? CNN or WaPo? Him interviewing people doesn't mean he's going to pursue charges, and him working with Comey means he's getting all sides. It's literally what investigators do, get to the source of things and try and figure out fact from fiction.

Trump's not getting impeached. The Obstruction case is hollow and I think even Mueller knows this, but he has to investigate it regardless to at least get the account.

The FBI never personally conducted any investigation of Russian hacking claims on the DNC. They took the word of security companies hired by the DNC. They literally examined nothing.

Still president. Will be president all the way till January 2021. Nothing you being a faggot can do about it.

Gadsden larping is a capital offense faggot

can't stop it

investigate as you will

then when you find nothing, you'll have to punt

and we get to play offense

Yeah, he told you why last night on Hannity. He hired a bunch a Hillary lovers on his staff.

Blind followers, as if HC followers weren't blind, kinda the same way your an idiot. OH MY Russian propaganda. Yet here i dont see you making a big deal out of chinese propaganda that plays everyday 24/7 in time square for interfering nor trying to stop it. Propaganda is nothing new and only fools idiots like yourself. Its a non issue for anyone with a fucking brain and critical thinking skills that you clearly lack

WHERE IS THE PROOF YOU STUPID LEAF!?

Does America have treason laws? Does a concerted lying media campaign against the president not come under that?

No, the analogy would be to not let them take a dna sample, not testifying under oath and screaming your neighbor raped at least 5 people and nobody investigates him.
Instead we got:
>Comey dont fuk wit me nigger i have tapes
Okay, release them.
>I dont have tapes. But i will testify under oath.
Really, under oath?
>I didnt say under oath.
>See this map? The red is us. We won big time. Tell me I'm the best.

so in other words, you still have nothing substantial that would hold up and lead to an actual court preceding. At this point and after everything, your the idiot who cried wolf. Maybe when they actually have something concrete well stop laughing. For the rest of your shit, are you new this planet. A businessman and politician caught telling lies, tell me aint so........

He has a point